17

Ahhhhhhhhhh

The story is 1 in #dominantlouis. I can't believe it. Thank you to everyone who have been reading this book and baring me. I love you all and even the ones who don't vote or comment, I love you all.

"Get whatever you want babe" Louis stated making Harry smile. He nodded in response as he started looking through the racks. "Help me out Lou" Harry called. Louis nodded as he walked over to him. "I don't know" He pouted. Louis fonded at his boy as they both started picking up clothes that'd look good on Harry.

Harry liked all the bright colors. He remembered how Louis told him that he didn't like black on him. But Harry needed some black clothes for days like those. They were on their way to the changing room where Harry would change into those clothes. Louis had entered it with him making the boy smirk.

"You look so good in those skinny Jean's babe" Louis complimented rubbing his thighs. Harry smirked as he walked over to him and grabbed his waist. "So sexy" Louis mumbled. Harry bite his lower lip and replied,"Hmm? Maybe we should get more then?". Louis raised his eyebrows and eagerly nodded. Harry shaked his head as he pushed Louis back and said,"Come on let me show you the clothes".

Louis pouted as he sat back. After alot of try on's and Harry teasing Louis alot, they had decided on the clothes. He had definitely brought alot of clothes. "I need some undergarments Lou" Harry stated. "Alright then let's go" Louis replied in excitement. Harry giggled as he held his hand and stated,"I'm gonna go in and you're not gonna see whatever I get".

"Fucking tease" Louis rolled his eyes and walked towards somewhere. He had to distract himself. He saw an apple store in the corner of the complex. He walked inside and asked,"Hi. Can I get the latest iPhone?". "Yes sir. Did you book it beforehand?" The lady asked. "No I didn't" Louis replied. "Its okay sir. Here please" She pointed towards the table where alot of phones were kept.

After seeing alot of phones, Louis had decided on a white iPhone 12. He liked the white and he wished Harry would like it. He had planned on hiding it in the shopping bags. After getting a new sim card and cover, he walked out waiting for Harry.

He took his phone out and texted Niall.

Lewis
What's the surprise Neil?

Neil
I don't know Lewis

Lewis
I know you do
Tell me will ya

Neil
No!
FUCK OFF I'M BUSY

Lewis
Okay okay chill

"I'm done babe" he heard the familiar voice. Louis smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I'm hungry" Louis stated. "So am I" Harry replied. "How about a nice lunch?" Louis asked. "I don't mind" Harry replied back. With that they left a nice lunch date.

~

They had a really nice lunch date with each other. Harry wanted to know more about one direction and its music. Louis had told him about how they had gotten into the band at X-factor. He told him about the members too, Zayn, Liam and Edward.

"That's so nice" Harry stated with a smile on his face. Louis hmmed as he reminded,"You still haven't told me the color for your room?" With his mouth full of food. "Eww don't speak with your mouth full" Harry made a face. He pouted as he started thinking. He wanted something that reminded him of Louis.