15

"Hello sunshine" Louis smiled seeing Harry enter his office. Harry smiled and walked towards his table. It was also almost as similar as Zayn's but the only difference was that Zayn's office was clean and Louis' was a mess.

"I'm sorry its just a mess in here" Louis stated as he turned to put the files in place. Harry smiled and walked over to him. "I can help you with these" Harry stated. Louis smiled and nodded. Harry held the file as he started placing them into the book shelves. "Its just been alot of days since I didn't work properly" Louis explained. "I understand. I'm happy that you're back at it" Harry replied.

It was a minute of silence when Harry asked,"How did you get into it?". Louis replied without turning his gaze from his computer,"Me and Zayn were investing in the share market from the start. Once we had enough of the shares of this company, we bought it and started understanding the manager". Harry hmmed as he asked,"Was it difficult?". "Not really we already had the ample amount" Louis replied.

Harry took a deep breath as he was done with the files. He walked towards his table. He sat on the edge of the table looking at Louis all focused. He'd have his eyebrows furrowed as he entered some journal entries in the computer. "Realisation account" Harry stated looking at the computer.

Louis turned to him as he asked,"How did you?". Harry sighed and replied,"Before I got to Simon, I wanted to be a CA. So, I got was able to study for about two months". "That, babe I'm so sorry" Louis whispered. Harry shaked his head as he replied,"Its okay. It was my choice". Louis leaned in as he brushed his hair and stated,"You deserve nothing but happiness".

Harry giggled as he blushed looking at him. "I have something for you" Louis stated. "What?" Harry asked in excitement. Louis patted his lap looking at him. Harry stood up as he sat on his lap. Louis pushed them closer to the screen as Louis opened a file.

Harry gasped after what he saw. It was a beautiful room. "I want to get your room a makeover" Louis stated. He pointed to the walls as he explained,"We've the same area in one of our rooms back at our place". "But Lou, why?" Harry asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Cuz I don't want you to remember all those bad memories" Louis replied. Harry gently moved his hands to cup Louis' cheeks as he confessed,"Evwry single moment I spent with you was the best I've ever had". Louis smiled as he replied,"That's an honor".

Harry leaned down as he pressed his lips onto Louis'. They both kissed each other back happily leaning towards each other. Louis moved his hands and placed them on either side of Harry's waist. As they parted away, Harry giggled and pecked his nose. "You're the cutest" Louis giggled.

They were interrupted when someone knocked on the door. Louis ordered them to enter as it turned out that it was Zayn. He entered in and sat infront of them. Harry had already stood up from Louis' lap and stood beside him.

"Lou, Trident is ready to sell us their shares but they have a condition" Zayn announced. "What's the condition then?" Louis asked. Zayn sighed as he started rambling,"They wanted us to fly to L.A. So I thought we could...I mean me, Liam and Niall could go. You know Liam is already mad at me. So it". He was cut off by Louis,"Stop it Zee. It's okay. We both will go to L.A".

"But Lou, are you sure?" Zayn asked. Louis nodded with that he turned to Harry and held his head as he stated,"I wanted a vacation for all of us". Harry smiled as he thanked him. Zayn nodded as he stated,"Alright then second march". Louis nodded in response.

After Zayn left, Harry was back to his position. "Will you be okay if I go to Niall to the nearby market in the lunch break?" Harry asked with a bit of hesitation. Louis hmmed as he was playing with Harry's curls. "If Zayn is okay with it then I'm too" he replied. Harry nodded as he replied,"Zayn allowed me". "What do you wanna buy?" Louis asked.

"Uh um not me Niall. He wants something" Harry lied. Louis hmmed as he reached out for his wallet. He pulled a card out and handed it to Harry as he stated with a smile,"I want you to spend too". "No Lou. I can't" Harry tried denying but before he could even finish, he was attacked with tickles.

He bursted into a huge pit of laughter as he started saying,"Ah ah sorry sorry. Stop, Louis please". Louis giggled as he asked,"Will you spend then?". Harry shaked his head making Louis tickle his sides more. "Okay okay fine" Harry giggled breathing heavily. Louis giggled and he pecked his lips.

Harry blused as he stood up. Louis stood as he wrapped his arms around the young boy. Harry happily hugged back, he giggled when Louis whispered,"Have fun kitten". It made him feel something.

After a kiss, he rushed over to Zayn's office. "Ah he's here" Niall stated. Zayn turned to him and asked,"So Niall told me what you both planned for. What do you wanna buy?". "I don't really know. I wanna give him something memorable" Harry confessed. Zayn nodded as he replied with a giggle,"I don't really what he'd like. I usually gift him stuff like toilet paper or candy".

Both of the boys giggled but then ended up leaving for the gift hunting.

~

"What?" Harry asked in shock. Niall hmmed as he continued,"I don't know. I'm confused. Haz, I've never did that with anyone". Harry blinked and let Niall continue,"You know she said that I'm the first person in the office to know". "Damn, how old is she?" Harry asked. "I guess twenty seven" Niall replied. Harry hmmed turning his attention to his pizza.

"Haz, ten years gap. What if something goes bad?" Niall asked. Harry hmmed as he replied,"Then you both can call it off. Ni, not everyone can find their soulmate at a young age". Niall sighed as he continued eating his pizza.

They were done with the shopping. Harry had found the gift for Louis. Even though it took some time but they made it. He was really excited to give that to him. He knew Louis wouldn't want a big party at his birthday now that his mother had passed away.

It bothered Harry too. He was sure she'd be the sweetest person. He wished he could meet her but fate had other options. He wanted to give Louis the love he deserved. The warmth he needed. The 'home' feeling he was craving........