6

"Ugh daddy"

Louis kept his finger on Harry's lips as he said,"Shh". Harry bite on his lower lip as he felt Louis push in again. Harry had seen Louis' dick before, even given him blow jobs but it was huge. Louis moved his hands to Harry's wrists as he pinned them above him. Harry squirmed under him as Louis pushed again. Harry's lips left a moan making Louis smirk.

Louis picked up pace as he starte thrusting inside the young boy. He moved his lips to his neck making him moan. "Fuck" Louis muttered with his eyes closed. He moved his body up leaving Harry's wrists. Harry gripped the sheets feeling pleasure. His mouth was left open while his eyes were shut feeling the bliss in his body. Louis pushed in again making the boy smile. Louis smirked as he noticed how Harry was enjoying. He quite liked the view infront of him.

He leaned down and kissed his plum lips while he thrusted hard. Harry was moaning in between the kiss but managed to kiss back. As they parted away, a starip of saliva was left from their lips. Harry moaned as he stated,"D-Daddy". Louis threw his head back as he whispered,"I'm close". Louis moved his eyes, stopping them on the younger boy's eyes. With his final thrust, he could feel his orgasm close enough. He quickly pulled out and came allover Harry's lower stomach.

"C-Can I?" Before Harry could finish his sentence, Louis nodded allowing him to let go. Harry moaned out as he came on his stomach. Both of them were panting heavily while they rested beside each other. Louis took a deep breath before he stood up and said,"Clean yourself up". He grabbed a towel and walked outside the room. Before he exited, he stated without looking at Harry,"Take a nap after. We'll be going shopping". "Okay daddy" Harry whispered as Louis walked out.

~

"Yeah. No, we'll be there" Harry heard Louis talk on his phone. He slowly went downstairs. He was feeling better after the nap. He really needed it. Harry was wearing clothes which Louis had chosen for him. But he didn't mind, he wore a lavender sweatshirt whose sleeves Harry had folded with some denim shorts. He wore white converse with it which had some lavender strips. Harry wondered what he really needed. He had alot of clothes and matching shoes. He had counted already he had around forty two pair of shoes. He had alot of stuff.

"Ready?" Louis asked. Harry nodded as Louis nodded in return. They walked outside as Harry saw a different car this time. They climbed inside the car as Louis pulled his phone out. Harry wanted to know what time it was. So, he started trying to see the driver's watch. "What is it?" He heard Louis ask. He turned to him and replied,"Um what time is it?". Louis turned to his watch and replied,"Two thirty". Harry ohhed as he asked in confusion,"How long did I sleep?". Louis tried hiding his smirk but failed miserably as he replied,"Five hours". Harry's eyes widened thinking about how long he slept for.

He bite on his lower lip as he turned his gaze to the window. Soon they reached the complex. Harry followed Louis behind him. He bumped into Louis as he didn't realize he stopped. Louis turned around as he whispered,"Don't call me daddy here and walk with me. Behave like a friend". Harry nodded as he walked beside Louis. He stole some glances in between but no one had to know that. He saw that two men were staying by their side. He asked,"Who are they?". Louis replied,"They are bodyguards". Harry nodded in return looking at them.

Harry smiled widely as he saw his best friend. He rushed to hug him tightly making them giggle. He saw Zayn and Liam behind him smiling at the boys. "How are you?" Niall asked. Harry rolled his eyes as he replied,"Stop asking this everytime Ni". Niall giggled as he held Harry's hand and pulled him to the food court. Louis walked beside as he rubbed his temple. "Everthing alright?" Zayn asked. Louis shaked his head in response with a sigh along. They walked to the food court and sat where Niall and Harry sat. "What happened?" Liam asked. Louis sighed and replied,"Eleanor called". Harry turned to Louis hearing her name. Louis continued,"She said she doesn't want the media to know that I 'adopted' Harry". Harry turned his face to his lap feeling strange. Louis added,"She said it's better if we financially support him and let him live under us but in a different house". "So what are you gonna do?" Zayn asked from his distressed friend. "You know she gets when I don't listen to her" Louis replied making Liam shake his head. Harry turned to Louis as he felt a smirk creeping upon his face. "I'm not gonna listen this time. She needs to understand I'm her forced husband, not slave" Louis said proudly. Zayn smirked as he said,"That's my mate".

Harry could feel a smile on his face when he heard Louis say 'forced husband'.

~

"You got a phone?" Harry asked with a gasp. Niall nodded as he showed Harry the new features of his phone. Liam turned to Louis as he asked,"You didn't get him a phone?". "He's still new you do know that. It's been three days" Louis replied. "But still mate" Zayn argued in between. Louis rolled his eyes as he moved his hand to Harry's wrist and showed them the watch he had. Harry asked,"What happened?". Louis shaked his head as he placed his hand back.

"Okay but you said you wanted to shop something for Harry" Liam asked. Louis smirked as he turned to Zayn and said,"Yeah I'm gonna go buy that. Maybe you'd wanna buy some for Liam too". Zayn raised his eyebrow as he said with a smirk,"Oh that". "What?" Niall asked in confusion. Liam scolded Zayn,"Zayn". Zayn raised in his hands in defeat as he said,"I'm not telling him". Niall turned to Harry asked he asked,"What?". Harry shrugged as he turned to Louis expecting him to answer. Louis giggled as he said,"Niall saying that you're their son. I don't think you wanna know what they do". "They have sex" Niall replied casually.

Zayn and Liam turned around with thei eyes widened making Louis and Harry laugh. "Oh come on. I know what you guys did last night. The walls are thing back at home" Niall replied as he took a sip from his oreo shake. Harry giggled as he asked,"And you were awake listening them?". Niall quickly shaked his head trying to avoid the awkward question. "Oh shut up Lou. We know you did it too. Harry is limping" Zayn teased back. Louis shrugged as he replied,"Well I don't have a son around". "Yeah he is your son" Liam shot back. "Jesus, don't say that. It makes me seen like a criminal" Louis replied with a giggle.

"Now you wanna shop or not?" Louis asked with a straight face. Zayn smirked and nodded. "I'll stay with Niall" Liam said with a little blush. Zayn nodded as he pressed a kiss on his lips. Niall made a face making Harry giggle looking at him. He felt his hand being held making him turn around. He saw Louis was holding his hand. He stood up as they all went to where Louis and Zayn were referring to.

Harry saw what they were referring to. Louis had asked the bodyguards to stay outside while they went inside. They asked the whole store to be emptied and privacy for an hour. Harry was stunned when the workers agreed and announced everyone to leave. While the people left, they gave Harry stares making him look on his feet. He felt a hand on his waist as he was pulled. He turned to see Louis who was holding his waist and pulling him aside him.

As everyone went outside, Louis and Zayn started looking at the lingerie. Harry stood beside Louis while he selected almost twelve new pair. On the other hand, Zayn had also handpicked some. Harry felt a relief knowing he wasn't the only one here who liked wearing panties. "Tommo, I'm done" Zayn stated. He had handed them all to the worker there. Louis replied,"Yeah almost. I was thinking which one?". He held two sets, from one which was black and dark red. Zayn rolled his eyes as he replied,"Harry is right beside you". He turned around as Harry looked at the sets. They were quite pretty but then Harry remembered how Louis felt about black so he pointed to the dark red one. Louis smirked as he placed the set to the worker.

After they were done, they went back to Liam and Niall. Zayn went ahead and placed a kiss on Liam's lips as he showed him the bag making him blush. "So where to now?".......