33

♡

12 February 2020

"The court has studied the 2014 case" Roby, the judge announced at the start of the hearing. There was silence in the court room hearing those words. Louis knew what happened and he knew it was wrong but he was done with it and didn't wanted it to be in the public eye then. He turned his gaze towards Harry who passed him a small nod and a smile. They both were holding hands, again. Louis had seen on social media how people were praising Harry for being supportive.

Louis really appreciated his fans being supportive.

"Since Miss.Calder was also in a form of manipulation in the case, the court will not take any actions against her. The case may pressum" Roby stated. Attrony stood up as he said,"I'd request Mr.Tomlinson to be on the stage". Louis stood up and went towards the stage. He was in the same position again like it was those six years ago.

"Mr.Tomlinson, what happened after the night of 2nd July 2015?" Attrony asked. "I was in a bad shape of mind so my first instinct was to visit my mother" Louis replied back. "Where is she now?" Attrony asked. "Objection your honor, I'd request Mr.Ben to be respectful towards my client and his family" Lewis said standing up in a firm voice.

Roby gave him a warning and let him continue. "She's not anymore" Louis replied back as his gaze fell. "I'm sorry for your loss Mr.Tomlinson but where did Miss.Calder stay the night?" Attrony asked back. "She stayed at the hotel, M and SG hotel" Louis replied back. Lewis stood up and passed the required documents to the judge.

"Why did she stay at the hotel and not go with you since you're her husband?" Attrony asked. Louis cleared his throat and replied,"I remember her exact words, she said I'd stay alone than go to your divorcy mother".

"That certainly did not happen. You snapped at her calling Miss.Calder a bitch and then walked out of the room" Attrony stated. "Mr.Ben I'd like you to be respectful in this court and not use abusive language" Roby said turned to him. He turned towards Lewis and asked,"Cross examine?". Lewis stood up as he asked,"Can I ask for Miss.Calder to be on the stand?".

Louis walked back before Eleanor could stand up. He didn't wanted to be near her or even talk to her. Eleanor walked towards the stage with her lips curled downwards. She had the sort of face expression that she's sad from all of that. "Good morning Miss.Calder" Lewis greeted. "Good morning Mr.Burton" She replied back in a low tone. "Miss could you explain us what happened the night Mr.Tomlinson and you had your legal relationship signed?" Lewis asked holding some papers in his hands. "Well Louis- she was cut off by Roby as he said,"Sorry to interrupt you Miss.Calder but you're not allowed to be on first name basis in the court room".