Chapter 1

-"POWDER!"

I looked back at Vi and her girlfriend smirking as my missile entered the headquarters.

-"Boom." I whispered as an explosion blasted behind me with such raw power that we were all swept back.

The buildings falling in ruins, i slipped as the ground under me gave in. Before I could even react i felt a hand around my arm. I looked up to find Vi holding me back. I looked down as my whole body was just suspended mid air.

-"Come on! Grab onto me Powder!" She said with a strained force as she tried to pull me up alone.

-"Powder's dead... It's jinx now."

-" FINE! JINX, grab my arm!" She screamed out of frustration.

That's when we suddenly heard a scream behind her.

-" CAITLYN! "

Vi let go of me to grab Caitlyn. My eyes widened as I felt myself falling. She turned back around and reached out but her fingertips missed me by a few millimeters.

I proceeded to free fall off the building and crashing into the river. I lost consciousness after that.

I felt something kicking me. I slowly opened my eyes to find a figure towering over me.

-"How curious ..." Said the mysterious feminine voice.

She crouched over me as I proceeded to reach for my guns but they weren't there anymore.

-"You looking for this maybe?"

My troubled vision slowly focused on my gun in her hand. My eyes went from the gun to her face.

-"Who are you...?" I asked confused.

-"I should be the one asking you this. You created quite the mess up there... I wonder how you survived... Eh, whatever. It's not like i care."

She proceeded to stand up and lean against her table. I sat up looking around.

-"Where are we?"

-"Do you always ask that many questions?"

I chuckled at her attitude.

-"I like you."

-"I like your bombs." She said throwing one at me.

I looked at her surprised.

Is she really that stupid to hand me a bomb...?

I was going to activate it when she suddenly appeared next to me with her hand over mine and her face a few inches from mine as she whispered in my ear.

-"Not with me, Sweet cheeks."

-"How did you-"

My eyes widened as I saw her Magenta eyes. The ends of her hair and tattoos who had turned magenta too.

-" Shimmer..." I whispered.

A smirk appeared on her face as she let go of me and backed off. She walked towards the door and walked out putting a cap over her head. I ran out after her in a hurry.

-"HEY! Wait!"

I followed her into the crowd but lost her. I stopped in the middle of the crowd in complete shock. Her body had completely accepted the Shimmer... I wasn't alone anymore.

I turned around.

I need to go back to her hideout, she'll have to come back at a moment. That's when I suddenly felt a hand pulling me in an alley. I looked back to find no one but my guns and bombs on the ground. I looked around but no one ... I reached down to find a sticky note.

"See ya later Sweet cheeks."

A small smile appeared on my face as I raised one of my eyebrows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sevika entered Silco's office.

-"Silco, it's chaos up there. You need to find Jinx."

I turned around in his chair facing her.

-"Jinx? Where's Silco...?" She asked.

-"Dead. I killed him ." I said looking up at her, making eye contact. -"Enough questions, i found this in his pocket."

I held a letter between my fingers. Leaning back in the chair, i put my feet on his desk.

-" What do you know about "Achlys". "

Her eyes widened at my words.

-"Nothing, I only Overheard Silco and the doctor mentioning that name."

I clicked my tongue multiple times as I stood up.

-"There you go lying again... You still remember what happened last time you lied right?" I said putting my gun under her chin.

I looked down at her arm who had been torn to shreds. I tilted my head.

-"Looks like someone already beat you up before I came ... Let me guess... Vi?" I said chuckling.

""""-H&'ow da+re you $pronounce the# na/)me of th!at tra1itor- """""

I turned around and shot at him.

-"SHUT UP!" 

I looked back at her as she slowly walked out pulling at a cigarette.

-"Don't go running after Achlys. That's all I can tell you. I don't know much but if even Silco kept her a secret... I'm afraid it's for a good reason."

Her ...?

I looked down at the letter in determination.

Why did he hide this from me ...