Chapter 14

~~~~~~Jinx

He was still crouched in front of me when the ground suddenly began shaking.

"What's happening?!" I Said panicked.

"It's Achlys... WE NEED TO FIND HER!"

He suddenly stood up and began running through the city.

"EVERYBODY TO THE SANCTUARY!" He screamed.

People all started running towards a specific building.

"VIKTOR!"

He didn't hear me an continued running against the flow of the crowd.

I looked around but got dragged by the crowd. The pushing and pulling made me fall to the ground.

That's when a huge impact occured again. This time i was pushed off the edge.

"NO!" I screamed free falling.

~~~~Back to Achlys

My eyes widened in shock to find him completely mutilated. My hands started violently shaking at the sight of his body hanging from the tree i had always loved so much.

I ran and climbed up to detach his body. He fell into my arms as i caressed his hair out of his face. His blood tainting my clothes as i shook his lifeless body.

"No, no, no, no.... Elysia... No. You can't... You're ...." 

I held his body close to me and wailed while bawling my eyes out.

"WHY! WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM TOO?!"

The earth began shaking at my emotions lashing out.

~~~~Viktor

Viktor finally arrived at Ekko's old hideout to find Achlys wailing while holding something.

My eyes widened as the lifeless face Elysia faced me.

No ...

Impossible ...

He's ... Immortal ...?

I looked up at the wall to find a smiley face drawn in his blood and his heart cut up in pieces.

"Achlys..."

"DONT TOUCH ME!" She lashed out at me.

The earth shook even more as her emotions were extreme.

Fuck... She needs to calm down or this city will fall to ruins.

I watched her endlessly cutting herself trying to heal him but he was gone... Long gone seeing as how badly his body was mutilated... Even an immortal wouldn't be able to live without a heart...

"ACHLYS!" I yelled taking her shoulders. "HE'S GONE!"

"NO! I HAVE TO SAVE HIM!" She screamed back at me.

I grabbed her face and made her look at me.

"He's gone achlys... You need to calm down or more people will die." I whispered to her.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she stared at me with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"They killed him... Why ... Why ..." She whispered to me covered in his blood.

Seeing her in such emotional distress made tears well up in my eyes.

"Shh... It's okay... Everything gonna be okay... I promise."

"Elysia... Why..." She whispered softly still holding his hand.

I hugged her as the earth slowly stopped shaking. I looked back up at the drawing on the wall when Achlys suddenly stood up. She put her jacket over his body.

"That was a warning ..." She said in a cold tone.

"From who ...?"

"I don't know ... But they're going to pay."

I looked at her fist clenching themselves so hard, she drew blood. Her eyes were empty... Filled with rage and anger.