Chapter 26

~~~~Jinx

Viktor grabbed my arm.

"If you don't do it for them, do it for Achlys!"

I clenched my fist before we giving in.

"Ugh fine. Why are people so weak ... So annoying."

He nodded as if he was thanking me. Viktor tried to calm everyone down but clearly no one was listening. I looked around for a solution.

My eyes Widened as an idea popped up in my head.

"VIKTOR! I'M COMING BACK!"

"WHAT?!"

I sprinted home and bust down the door.

"Where is it?!"

I rummaged through our clothes when I finally found my old costume.

"Yes..."

I quickly got ready and looked at myself in the mirror finally recognizing myself. The earth shaking brought me back to reality.

Viktor...

...

"Where is she?!" Asked Viktor himself.

That's when a gunshot rang through the city. Everybody turned around to find jinx on her own statue.

"JINX IS BACK BITCHES!" I yelled while laughing at how scared they got.

Viktor slapped his face with his hand.

"Anyways, MOVE YOUR ASSES IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE LOSERS!"

The crowd finally listened and Viktor looked at me impressed. I came down next to him with a smile.

"Very rudimentary but... Eh, pretty efficient I'll give you that."

"Thank you Vicky!" I said patting his back almost pushing him over.

The earth shook so hard that this time a lot of people fell over including me.

~~~~Achlys

I began fighting against Vala when three other men joined her.

"Teaming up on me?"

"Just precautions."She yelled striking me again but this time i was shot at too. I pushed them all out of the ship but the pain hit me.

"Fuck!"

My second of weakness permitted Vala to take the upper hand. I stumbled to the ground, my upper body hanging half out of the ship, trying to hold Vala's blade away from my throat. Her blade cut through my palms as she smiled.

"I'm gonna kill you and take you back with me like a trophy until you finally come back to life!"

"Quite a strange date idea... Keep on dreaming BITCH!"

I pushed her off of me when the pilot suddenly lost control of it. I held Vala down and looked back at the pilot to Find Jinx on the cockpit. She was blocking the view of the pilot with her body. My eyes widened when she suddenly screamed...

"WATCH OUT!"

*Boom*