Chapter 4

As she closed the door, my legs gave in. My whole body was shivering as her words resonated in my head.

"I'll make sure neither you or your body forget me ever again Sweet Cheeks... "

My heart was pounding like crazy.

How does she affect me so much...?

I looked back up at the closed door almost longingly.

~~~~~~ Achlys

The door suddenly burst open.

"Can you not knock?" I said imitating Viktor.

I was expecting a reaction but nothing. I looked up to find Elysia. I rushed over to the door to stop him from coming in.

"Oh hey! What are you doing here?" I asked a bit panicking inside.

"Oh uh ... Are you not gonna let me in?"

"No, no i spilled my tea and it's everywhere the floor is very sticky and ... Stuff. Why are you here again...?"

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Right... Anyways, i just wanted to show you something."

"Oh ... Can we ... Do that another day? I'm really tired today. How about tomorrow?" I asked

"Uh sure."

"Okay thanks! Bye!" I said closing the door in a hurry as Jinx entered the room i was in.

She looked at me confused.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked.

"Uh ... No one... That you know. Anyways, what did you barge in here for ...?"

She walked up to me confidently.

"You said you wanted to make me fall in love again... I want to do the things we used to do. I want to try to remember."

She chuckled at me and patted my head.

"You changed a lot since last time I saw you..." She said in an almost sad voice. "But sure. Well take things slow.

She sat me down in front of the mirror on the ground and sat herself behind me.

"This house has a lot of weirdly placed things... Was i that weird?"

I chuckled at her comment as i started unbraiding her hair.

~~~~~~Jinx

"Yes... But that's what I loved about you. You weren't afraid to be yourself. Here hold onto this." She said passing me the hair jewelry, one of them stood out to me.

#/#+$ You made this for me? $/#/(/#

I blank as i had a sort of mini flashback with audio only.

Achlys observed Jinx looking at the piece she had made for her, analyzing every single parcel of it as if searching for memories...

I looked at her in the mirror and noticed a red gem in her helix. I turned around and took a closer look.

"Pfhaha! Who made that?! That's so bad!" I said laughing at it.

Achlys's face decomposed itself into a serious expression. I looked back at her confused.

"You did ... Actually." She said in a saddened tone. "I'm going out." She said taking her jacket and slamming the door shut.

"Achlys! ... I didn't ... Know." I said looking at the door as i was alone in this room once again.