Chapter 18

~~~~Jinx

I watched Achlys free falling when she suddenly took out a board. In a flash, she passed in front of me, time almost freezing as we made eye contact. A smirk appeared on her face before she disappeared into the dark night.

Ekko's board ... She has it ...

"JINX!"

I was ready to jump out of the window but Viktor held me back.

"LET ME GO! I NEED TO GET TO HER!" I screamed out struggling out of his embrace.

"WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

I pushed him aside and ran off in the destroyed city. Viktor ran after me and held me back.

"Jinx! What the hell is happening to you! You look like you just saw a ghost!" He said pinning me to the ground.

"BECAUSE I DID!"

...

"What...?" He asked confused as i panted under him.

"It's Achlys ... I saw Achlys ... We saw her don't you remember?"

He looked down confused As he let go of me.

"I don't recall seeing her... Are you sure-"

"I'M NOT CRAZY! I know what i saw! Who do you think did all this?!" I said frustrated at his disbelief.

"I recall smugglers..." He whispered.

I looked at him in confusion when the realization hit me.

"Goodnight Love."

The gas ... Viktor wasn't in the room with me... Maybe he was exposed longer to the gas causing amnesia...

Flashback:

-"Would you wanna try to... make one ...?" I asked shyly.

-"Oh no! I'm not good with anything that... explodes."

-"I can teach you! Come here!"

I had already prepared everything and put it down on the Airplane propeller. She smiled as i took her hand and pulled her towards me. I sat on the ledge with her and began teaching Achlys how everything worked and where it went.

-"Great! You did it! Now final touches!" I said taking out crayons. She giggled at me as i raised an eyebrow at her. "What?" I asked offended.

-"Nothing, You're just really cute but go on, I'm listening."

I stared at her blankly for a few seconds as the bomb slipped out of my hand.

-"JINX!"

End of flashback:

Holy shit...

She made bombs Just like i taught her... But i only showed her once, how the hell did she not forget anything after more than 500 years ?

She also had Ekko's board ... I thought we had put it with his corpse... Did she make a replica or was it never lost to begin with?

So many question running through my mind...