Chapter 7

~~~~

"Zaun has finally fallen-"

"But Vala has not returned-"

I cut them all off by entering.

"Vile creatures, calm down." I said sitting down.

They, of course, all obeyed.

I threw a letter at them.

"My men have found the corpse of Vala... Not a single trace of Achlys. She failed miserably..." I said Looking back at them.

"Vala did destroy Zaun-"

"False. Jinx did... Which is good news for us."

They all looked back at me confused. Torhan broke the silence.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Achlys was betrayed by her allies... Her city destroyed, she has no one or nowhere to go. My dear friends, let me take care of her." I said standing up.

"You?! Are you crazy?! Have you seen how that monster fights? You'll be killed."

...

"Then so be it. As the descendant of the Kiramman, she and i have a bone to pick for corrupting one of us and ripping away our familial honor!" I yelled out confidently.

I clenched my fist in rage just thinking about that traitor.

Caitlyn Kiramman...

How dare you ...

You're a disgrace to our family.

Choosing a stray dog and monster over your own family... Love you said it was ... What a lie.

You were corrupted and too dumb to see it.

"I need to avenge Caitlyn Kiramman, i inherited her name, it's my duty to take our honor back."

...

"You sure as hell didn't inherit her looks." Said an unknown voice.

Two heads suddenly dropped in the middle of our table. We all screamed out to see a guard and Vala's head.

I slowly looked up at the window to find a woman leaning on it. She smirked as we made eye contact.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Screamed the others in terror.

...

"Achlys..." I whispered looking at her.

She gave me a flirty wave as a pleased look on her face appeared.

"Aw, you know who I am... I'm honored." She said bowing before jumping down.

"GUARDS!" Screamed Iloi.

"Oh ... You mean those guards?" She said with a smirk.

Achlys chuckled before opening the door revealing dead guards covering the ground. Our eyes widened in shock...

"Now, let's get back on track." She said sitting down on my chair and putting her feet on the desk "You seem all to know very much about me...  My question though, if you know me that well ... Why provoke me?" She said, her eyes falling on me.

She removed her feet from the desk.

"You have stripped me of my city, love and citizens... I have nothing left. You know kid, there's something more dangerous than a monster. A monster that has nothing to lose." She said leaning towards me, putting her elbows on her knees as her legs are spread open. Her eyes menacingly watching me.