Chapter 10

~~~~~Achlys

"Sorry Sweet Cheeks, my business wasn't done yet... I just wanted to check up on you real quick but I'll be back in 10 minutes. Have fun guys!" I said leaving and giving her a flirty wink.

I closed the door behind me and turned around to find Vala in front of me with her eyes widened.

Fuck...

"Who did you just call sweet cheeks..."

"Vala... Did you really follow me home ...?"

"WHO DID YOU JUST CALL SWEET CHEEKS..." She said raising her voice.

I shook my head in annoyance.

"That's not any of your business." I said pissed off before walking away.

She started following me.

"Is this why you've been rejecting me?! Do you already have a girlfriend?!"

"No, she's not my girlfriend but even if she was, you're not entitled to my private life."

She suddenly put herself in front of me.

"You need to answer me!"

"No i don't." I said passing next to her as i arrived next to my merchandise.

She suddenly grabbed my sleeve.

"You like her don't you..."

I stopped and stayed silent.

...

"Vala, i appreciate your persistence but it's still none of your business."

She let go of my sleeve and looked at me as i ordered my messengers to get the merchandise taken care off.

"Thank you guys."

I turned around to find Vala sitting on a box and looking at me.

"Why are you still here by the way?"

"Elysia told me to stay here." She said with a smirk.

"He what? Why?"

She jumped off of the box and looked at me.

"He wants me to keep an eye on you while he works on a new discovery he made. A very important one... But i don't know what it is."

An important discovery ...?

I was brought back to reality by someone holding onto my hand. I looked down to find her holding my hand.

"So .... Are you going to give me a place to stay?"

I removed my hand from her grip and started walking away.

"You can stay at Elysia's apartment." I said pointing at the apartment behind her and giving her the key.

~~~~~~ Vala

"Ugh! THAT BITCH!" I said throwing myself on the bed.

I took a pillow and screamed in it. Throwing the pillow away, i looked at the ceiling.

Flashback:

"I'll be back in 10 minutes sweet cheeks-"

End of flashback:

I've never seen her laugh like that ...

"What does she have that i don't ...?" I asked myself.

I want to see this girl... What makes her so special to you to drop jinx for her...

I need to get rid of her.