Chapter 37

"Viktor, i present to you Elysia, my brother."

"Eh... Hi, i guess." Said Viktor not really paying attention.

"This is Viktor, or how i call him Vicky, brilliant scientist."

Viktor looked at me annoyed.

"How many times have i told you? It's Viktor not Vicky."

I ignored him and continued walking with Elysia towards the infirmary. I presented Caitlyn and Vi. We continued walking.

"So ... You got a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Boyfriend? Oh hell no, i don't lean that way."

He looked at me confused.

"I have a girlfriend, Her name's Jinx."

His eyes widened in surprise as i opened the door to her room. She was sleeping.

"Oh... Let's get out. I wouldn't want to wake her up."

"Right..." He said looking down at his feet. I then showed him the outskirts of the city. He was awfully quiet all of a sudden.

"Are you alright?"

He looked up at me.

"Yeah... Sorry, i just... I didn't think you'd be so accomplished..."

"What do you mean?"

He scoffed.

"I'm gonna be honest... I didn't think you'd be happy here. I thought I was going to find a distressed little girl but ... You've changed... A lot."

He looked back up at me and took my hands.

"I came here for you. I helped Piltover cause it was the only way to get back here safely but you've ... Went on with your life.

...

I prepared a ship. My men are in there waiting for my signal. We could go away from here, far away from all this war. I even have a room for you at home. We could finally live like a family.

Please... Come back home with me."

My eyes widened.

"What...? No!" I said pulling my hands away from him. "You want me to leave everyone behind...?"

"Yes! You're my sister! We should be together."

"But we can..."

"Do you really think they care about you?! Achlys, They're all going to die eventually. We only have ourselves..."

I clenched my fist.

"You're right... Everyone's temporary... I'm going to see them all die but i love them. You can't just walk into my life years later and expect me to drop everything for you! We're like strangers..."

"We're not strangers... We share blood." He said in a stern tone.

"Blood doesn't mean family..." i whispered.

I Then chuckled.

"I understand now... You didn't come here for me. You came for yourself..."

"What?! No! Lily!-"

"See?! You don't even realize it! You came here to clear your conscious of the guilt you felt and save little Lily... But you never even once considered that i could've build a life of my own. A life where i was happy without you..."

His eyes widened in shock as i didn't break eye contact.

"Are you serious right now?" He asked.

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to give my life up for you." I said taking a step back.

A ship flew over and behind Elysia.

He looked at me saddened.

"I understand..." He said stepping onto the ship.

Even though his expectations were unrealistic, i still want a relationship with my brother.

"When will I see you again...?" I asked.

He looked surprised at me.

"Soon. I'll keep an eye on you." He said with a smile.

In a blink of an eye, they had disappeared.

Goodbye...