Forever and always ... right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

Time skip: Jinx
...

"Good morning Hot stuff!" I said finding Achlys.

"Good morning Darling..." She whispered as she extended her hands towards me.

Tracing her face with my hands, i smiled at her before pulling her in a kiss. As we parted, I looked up at her with my hands on her chest.

"Are going out to the human realm?"

She nodded and kissed my forehead before backing away with her board.

"Don't die!" I said laughing at her.

"Legends never die!" She yelled winking at me before jumping through the portal.

I smiled alone thinking about how lucky we were.

...

Her legend will never die...

"Jinx! Jinx! Tell us a story!" Said Colt with the other children. "THE ONE WHERE SHE MADE A PACT WITH MAGNUS TO SAVE YOU!"

"Alright alright, Achlys who saved me from The Dead's crossing bridge itself!"

The children began cheering.

"Achlys made a pact with a high prize... The responsibility of an Electa. A being so powerful that even Mages cannot stop them... Neither human nor gods, she's a ghost in between... Who rules over the human realm and the dead."

Flashback:

After being pulled out of the bridge i had lost my sight. My eyeballs burned away but she gave me her eyes ...

I looked at Magnus as Achlys and i were holding onto each other.

"I won't ever let her go! It's both of us or none!"

"Jinx..." Whispered Achlys caressing my face.

Magnus chuckled.

"Fine, loose canon. Will you become a part of Electa?"

"Jinx no..."

I looked back up at Magnus.

"What do you mean by become a part?" I asked.

"Well it seems as though none of you have accepted to let the other die... So why not die both together ... as one?"

Achlys suddenly took my hand.

"No. You still have a long life before you."

I looked at her before looking again at the Mage.

"What does Electa mean?"

...

"Electa is the chosen one who will rule over the kingdom of the dead and help humans become wiser. It is a harsh role as they are never allowed death themselves. "

I looked back at Achlys.

"I accept."

End of flashback:

"Tell us about the bridge!"

"The bridge? Quite a scary place... With monsters and corpses running around everywhere... I was lost and scared-"

"BUT ELECTA SAVED YOU!" Screamed a child.

I chuckled.

"Yes! She did! ... But when she pulled me out of the death realm, i lost my eyesight... Burned away by the sun! "