Chapter 35

I opened my eyes again to find Magnus in front of me in a white room. Everyone had disappeared.

Where is everyone...

"Magnus...? I thought ... I'd be condemned to that white room for eternity..."

He chuckled and looked at me.

"Someone saved you with a deal... You will live."

My eyes widened at the realization.

"No... You didn't ..." I whispered.

My eyes fell down on his hand holding the rune.

No...

"MAGNUS YOU PROMISED!" I screamed running towards him when my body was frozen in time by Magnus.

"A pact is a pact. I do not cherry pick Electa, she had something i wanted and so did i ..."

Tears ran down my face as i lashed out at him.

"YOU KILLED HER DIDN'T YOU?!"

"... I'd call it more of a ... Voluntarily sacrifice..."

"LET ME GO YOU COWARD!"

"Electa ... There is no point in fighting, you have no power in my realm ... Or whatsoever actually ..." He said stopping in front of me.

I clenched my fist and calmed myself down.

"Make a pact with me before i bash your face in."

...

"You have nothing to offer Electa... I'm not interested."

"... I'll... I'll come with you. I'll be your Electa."

His interest all of a sudden peaked as he let go of his time freeze on me.

"You would finally agree to becoming my Electa?" He asked.

"Yes, with one condition, let me save her."

...

"Save her...? I'm afraid she is on the Dead's crossing bridge already Achlys..."

I looked at him confused.

"What? But i saw all my passed friends here..."

He chuckled.

"The mind is quite easily manipulated. Your friends are all in my soul essence collection... Just like promised their souls are intact and i will grant them a new life in their own dimension like promised ... But the girl, wasn't part of that deal."

"FINE! JUST TAKE ME ALREADY AND LET ME SAVE HER!"

He faced me looking down at me.

"You do know what becoming my Electa means... You won't ever be able to rest as you will become My chosen Guardian of both the human realm and Afterlife. You will never die... This is your only opportunity to live in peace."

I chuckled.

"I won't live without her ... Not again. I cannot bare the weight of losing her again. Death Is the only peace for me... But I've been refused that privilege Everytime... First my father, then you and now her... The world will never let me die in peace... So Make me a slave and chain me up like a dog for all i care... All i want is for you to add her to our deal." I said looking at him with piercing eyes filled with confidence.

He observed me for a few seconds before speaking.

"Fine, i accept... But you'll have to retrieve her from the Dead's crossing Bridge yourself as i cannot access it ... She may not recognize you or even survive you pulling her out of that realm-"

"Stop talking and seal this pact already."

Golden chains suddenly grabbed onto my limbs as he approached with the rune between his fingers.

"This will hurt."

"I'm not a bitch-"

My eyes widened from the extreme pain i went through.