Chapter 7

~~~~~Jinx

The door suddenly bust open. A metallic head popped through it and scared the crap out of me.

"AH!" I screamed hitting it with the pan i had in my hand.

"AH! FUCK!" Said a male voice as I heard a lot of  metallic sounds coming from the living room.

We looked at each other once again and both screamed simultaneously. The door opened and Achlys stood there confused.

"Why do you have a pan ...?"

She then looked at the Metallic Figure and made a "what the fuck" kinda face.

"Viktor?! Get your ass back up. What the hell happened here?"

"She tried to kill me!" Said Viktor dramatically.

"I thought YOU were going to kill me!" I yelled back at him.

Achlys rubbed her temples as This Viktor guy stood back up. She sighed and crouched in front of me. Her expression had changed completely.

"You can give me the pan... I'll help you get up." She said in such a gentle tone compared to how she had spoken to Viktor.

"Jinx...?" She asked as her hand brought my face gently back towards her.

I looked down at her other hand who gently placed itself on mine.

"You can let go... I promise. He won't hurt you."

I observed her features for a second before gently letting go. As soon as I did, a gentle smile appeared on her lips.

"Thank you." She stood back up and extended her hand towards me.

I took it and she ever so gently pulled me back up.

"Are you okay ?" She asked me.

I nodded back at her when a voice burst my bubble.

"Oh yes, just a concussion but thank you for asking." Said Viktor.

Achlys rolled her eyes and chuckled as she put down the pan before walking towards him. She took out a syringe that was on his suit and put it in her arm. The syringe automatically started pulling blood.

"There you go, Vicky." She said putting the syringe back in his body armor and patted his shoulder.

She wrapped her arms around me and was going to kiss my cheek ... And yet ... She stopped herself.

"Sorry..." She whispered before walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?!" I asked.

"Sorry Sweet Cheeks, my business wasn't done yet... I just wanted to check up on you real quick but I'll be back in 10 minutes. Have fun guys!" She said leaving and giving me a flirty wink.