Chapter Two

Draco? Couldn't let it show, but when the social worker shown up with the three children. Draco Recognized the boys right off the bat and it appeared the oldest of the boy recognized Draco. This, was going to end badly.

Draco held the little girl on his hip as he walked the two boys upstairs, to the room that was at the moment, just a set of bunk beds and a dresser. "Draco. Can I go shopping with you guys?" David asked, coming up beside them. "Yeah, sure." Draco whispered, getting an eyebrow raised at by the boy. The oldest boy looked at David. "who's this?" He asked. "His name is David. I've got a few things in the attic." Draco said, pushing the bedroom door opened. "I...don't understand..." He whispered and Draco let out a sigh. "Its unlikely they could keep the three of you together, so they called me. I can always asked if they can replace you." Draco asked and the two boys looked at one another, before the oldest shook his head. "No...it's cool..." Replied the boy.

Draco couldn't get the little girl to let go. He wasn't sure what that was about, she he ended up taking her up into the attic. He had some things, and clothes, that the two boys should be able to wear. "You can stay beside me, little Missy. I have to look threw the boxes, thought." Draco pointed out as Draco put her on her feet. She looked up at him, but frowned. "Mama...gone....Daddy...Hurt." her eyes teared over. Draco just eased down before her, looking the little teary girl in the eye. "You and your brothers are going to be okay. I'll...Keep you three until your daddy gets better. Come on, no tears. What's your name?" Draco asked, running his long sleeve shirt sleeve over her cheeks, to dry the tears that fall. "...Lily." She mumbled and Draco smiled lightly. "Sounds just like your daddy. What about brothers?" Draco asked. "...James...Albus." She mumbled, before walking into his chest. Draco let out a sigh, but locked his arms around her tiny body. "You need a nap." Draco whispered and turned off the Light on the way out of the attic.

Lily laid asleep on the couch, nuzzled in an oversized jacket. She seemed to want. Draco didn't at all understand why. He also knew how badly this was going to end. Harry potter's children, being in his care? Harry was probably going to think the worst. Of course, why wouldn't he? He only knew the shit Draco done in the past. Draco let out a sigh, and started dinner. Making dinner for the three boys and the little girl. Standing at the stove, overthinking. "Why did you come here?" Draco heard form behind. He turned, seeing James standing at the start of the kitchen. Draco made sure David wasn't around, he still didn't want him to know about his past. "My mother and I left the second we got cleared. Haven't been back since. Some things people never knew and didn't need to know." Draco whispered, turning to face James. "It's whatever. I can try and fix you three someplace else. I'm sure you don't want to be here anyway." Draco whispered and after a pause. "I rather stay...I just don't know...what dad we'll say when he gets better." James admitted and Draco let out a sigh. "If I can find somebody to take all three of you, you'll be going...I rather not cause problems. I do hope you understand that." Draco said before turning back to finish dinner. "Please tell your brother and David to get washed up for dinner."

Draco sat the table, for the three boys and Lily who was rubbing her eye but standing in the chair. She was a little small for the table. "...Sleepy." she yawn. It had been a long couple of days. She didn't really want dinner, she wanted to sleep. "Have you a little bite to eat. Afterwards you can sleep." Draco said, but she just dropped on her bottom and started to fuss in the chair.

Lily also wouldn't lay down back on the couch. Draco wasn't sure what to do, but ease her back on her feet. She yawned again, and whined. Draco followed her up the stairs and she found Draco's bedroom. Draco let out a sigh, but helped the toddler into the bed. "Just...for tonight. Your room should be ready tomorrow." Draco said, watching her wiggle under the blankets. Draco sat on the bed, for a few minutes. Lily wasn't fighting sleep anymore and had fallen asleep very quickly. Draco tucked the toddler into bed, before heading back downstairs.

His mother's voice was heard before he reached the last of the stairs. She really should have called, but thighs Draco might need a head, her shock was much like Draco's when James was the one to opened the door. She smiled lightly however, and David was quick to invite her into the house. She had already cleared the table, and turned on a program for the boys to watch before they get ready for bed. Draco gave his mother a hug, and followed her into the kitchen, were she started to make a pot of tea. "Tell me, you agreed before you knew who they were?" Draco nodded, even if she couldn't see it. "I'll...see if the worker can't find somebody else to keep them." Draco said a little quietly. "Now, you know that isn't at all what I mean for you to do." She pointed out and Draco eased down in the dinning room chair. "And I don't want to be accused of shit...so, I really don't see a choice but to try and see if somebody else can keep the three of them. You know how likely it is, to come back to bite me in the ass." Draco pointed me.