Chapter Seventeen

"Daddy!" Whined Lily, who was got sat on the bed. She was fresh in her night dress, and not ready for bed. "Lily, it's bed time for you." Harry said, but she whined and dropped to sit on her lap. "She sees her bothers still awake and think she's a big girl." Draco laughed. "Your brothers, all three of them, are in school. You aren't yet. As much as you think you are, you are still just a little girl." Harry said, but she whined out. Harry just eased the toddler to lay in the middle of the bed. She kept fussy, but Draco turned the light off and made his way to bed.

They talked, with Lily between them, until she feel asleep.  Their conversation wasn't nothing to much. A little concerned Draco had about Density and David. He was moving forward on the adoption of David, but asked what Harry though if he started the adoption of Destiny. He wasn't sure if he could. Unlike David, Destiny was just now in his care. Harry encouraged Draco to talk to Sue, the caseworker, about giving both those children a proper and forever home. Draco liked this idea.
Draco was also wide awake, unlike Harry. Harry's pain killers were keeping him exhausted. Once it was late enough, he no longer fought the medicine and was asleep to. Draco just planted a light kiss on his forehead and tuck both Lily and Harry into bed.

Narcissa had a fresh pot of a tea, and was sitting in the chair Richard brought over, and her little bookcase. She was nuzzled by the still burning fire, reading a book and having a slow cup of tea. His new baby sister asleep in a new playpen. One that had the top on it, Draco never seen before. She wasn't very far into the playpen, just laying on what looked like a cover. She was nice and comfortable in her jammies too, with little pink mittens on her hands. Draco smiled before putting a hand on his mothers book, blocking her form continuing. She smiled lightly. "Some things never change." She said, before marking her place in the book. "You didn't take this opportunity to sleep, why?" Draco asked. "Because I wanted to read, son. Richy doesn't work in the morning, so he already offered to get up with the baby when she cries. However, between both my boys, I'll never finish the chapter." She laughed, but smiled. "How...is Adam?" Draco asked and she shrugged her shoulders. "We have a twenty year old in our bed. I'm not sure what's bothering him more. The grandparents trying to take Ko or the fact she contacted him." Narcissa frown. "Harry said they have to legal rights over Ko, not when theirs a parent who is will qualified to care for the child." Draco pointed out. "Richy has said something close to that, but it doesn't make Adam feel any better." Narcissa frowned. "Why...don't we go talk to Ko's grandparents? Maybe we can work something out?" Dead suggested and after thinking. "Very well, I know the address. Let me drive?" She half whined. "We can't take the children if your driving, Mother. You still aren't very good, not at all." Draco pointed out. "Fair enough." She agreed.

The grandparents to Ko, were close to Narcissa age. She wouldn't dare asked them about their ages. It really didn't matter, what did matter was her son, Adam, was freaking out over loosing his Son.
When the door opened, the Woman raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't expecting a visitor." She said. "I wanted to come talk to you, about the stress your putting my son throw." Narcissa said and after a pause. "Invite them in, Dear." Spoke her husband in the background. She opened the door, and Narcissa walked in, followed by her son, Draco.
They sat around the living room. It was very uncomfortable and Narcissa wasn't sure what to say. They had another child, another daughter, who was only a couple years older then their girl that died just a few months ago. "Why not talk to Adam, rather then trying to take Koda from him?" Narcissa said and after a pause. "My daught and your son, both are to young to be raising a child." She spoke. "It isn't up to you to deiced that for my son, nor are you in the right to make that decision for them." Narcissa said, very much offended, as she herself, was very young when Draco was born. "We haven't even been able to spend any time with him." She said. "The only contact you gave to my son, is when you decide to try and take him. I'm sure they heard your opinions on what you thought about them being parents. I have you know, Adam loves that boy to death is makes a very good father to that baby. You are in the wrong, very much." Narcissa said. "I'm sure you are aware of how much it takes to care for a child." She spoke and Narcissa Rose to her feet. "Yes, I do. I did so at twenty myself. Leave my son alone, you won't win that case. If you have any hopes of sending time with your grandson, apologize. If not, leave us alone. Draco, let's go." She said, and was almost at the door when he spoke up. "Mrs. Franklin." He said, walking over to the door. Narcissa, stopped, and faced the man. "She only has such thinking because the girls are my adopted children, their father walked out on them, because he said he was to young. I wasn't aware she had contacted the courts. Understand, it's been difficult since the passing of our daughter." He said. "I understand death making people do unrealistic or unrational things, but taking that baby form his father, who loved your daughter, isn't right. It's wrong, and I won't have any part of that. Your wife owns my son an apology, and then leaves him alone for a while. She had no right, and neither one of you are to speak to him, without going threw me or Richard. You can thank her for that." Narcissa said.