31

Draco made his way downstairs, after leaving Harry asleep on the bed upstairs. He was slightly worried about his new partner, but maybe some rest, was all he needed. Draco could only hope sleeping would help him. He knew Harry was fussy about taking medicines, and he understood, he did, but he didn't know what he would do if Harry kept hurting. He didn't want to make Harry upset, or angry because-. Draco's thoughts got cut short by running into the bedroom door that was thrown open suddenly. "Adam!" Richard said. Draco held his nose, but luckily it wasn't too bad, to see his little brother, Upset and walking out the room. "Adam, honey." Narcissa said, following Richard, who bath followed the young man down the hallway.

Draco slipped into the bathroom and pulled out his wand to fix the nose his brother broke with the door, being thrown opened. After a sigh, he went to find his parents and Adam who was being held by his father, to keep the young man form stroming away. His face was red and his eyes were puffy and Narcissa just pulled his chin up. "It's okay to miss Abby, son, but you can't let yourself get lose, sweetie." Narcissa said softly. "You don't understand!" Adam said. "Yes, I do son. I know you married her. If for any reason at all, you can't let yourself fall apart because of that little boy sleeping in your bedroom! Now, you aren't leaving, your going back to bed." Richard said and after half a cry. "Mama?" He whispered. "Come on, baby." She said, holding out her hand.

--

Draco followed Richard into the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle water and Richard let out a sigh. "Is there something maybe...you can try to help your brother?" Richard asked. "He needs to talk with Tiffany...It's triggering him. Just be sure he is still taking his meds is all we can do, I can track him, if he leaves, but that's all. Mum, should say close." Draco replied. "She's going to...But, I can't loose Adam...Not that way." Richard said. "How about your gun, finding a new home for a while." Draco said. "Your mum put a spell on the safe, so nobody can open it but I." Richard said. "That...works to." Draco said, before he slowly went back to his room and went to bed for the night beside Harry.

--

Two weeks have went by and Adam was feeling a lot better, but Harry's back wasn't. Harry had been spending a lot of time in bed. Draco was getting more and more worried and finally convinced Harry to see a doctor, but there wasn't anything more the doctora could do, but tell Harry to keep in bed. So, he often laid in bed, either half asleep or reading. Lily was getting fussy if she didn't get her time with Harry, so today? Narcissa Franklin as Hermione Granger was able to get her (and Draco's) paperwork. She was no long married to Lucius Malfoy and Richard has convinced Narcissa to marry him. So the day before they all gathered in a court house, and the pair married. Narcissa was happy, and Hoped it kept that way.
Narcissa sat Lily on the bed beside her daddy. She was all dressed up for the snowy day. Her long sleeve dress was red and her leggings pink and she had fuffky socks on. "Don't you look pretty!" Harry said. "I had the girls matching for a picture, I hope you don't mind." Narcissa said. "You help Draco take care of my kids, because I'm stuck in bed. Why would I mind?" Harry said. "Harry, you agreed to date my boy, your children are his too. Don't think it's a problem we are watching your children." She said and Harry let out a sigh. "I should be able to. I have an appointment tomorrow. It's to get my disability started." Harry said. "Richard told me a bit about it, but how does it work?" She asked. "It's a headache, but I got approved for disability. So weekly I'll get 200 pounds sent to a bank account. I am also proved for food assistance and transportation, so Richard and Draco don't have to stop their lives to take me to doctors appointments." Harry said. "Harry...are you talking to that young man Richy wanted you to speak with?" She said softly, joining him on the bed. "Why do you care?" Harry asked. "If you have to ask that, then your letting your mind take control. You have children and a partner who care and love you. Myself and Richard do as well. We don't want anything to happen." She said. Lily locked Harry's arm around her little body. He smiled lightly at her and gave her head a big kiss. "The...car accident sent me so far back, Narcissa...and I don't like those pills but...Draco gets worry if I don't take them because I can't even control my face when I'm hurting." Harry said. "I know you don't like the pain killers, but you also shouldn't be in pain. If you actually listen to the Doctor and keep yourself in bed. It will get better. Draco is very happy to watch the children. He is still a Foster parent. I am also home during the day, because Richard is still worried about Adam, and even if I wasn't, Tiffany is still here because she can't work because of her high risk pregnancy. Draco has help and you need to worry about your recovery and being there for your kids and partner. Don't let yourself get lost in your own thoughts." Narcissa said. "It's a lot easier said then done, Narcissa. You, yourself, struggle with what happened to you." Harry pointed out. "Yes, I do, but I also have to remember what is now. Remind myself, I have two boys and my little girl that need me. Not counting my grandchildren, Harry. You are a part of this family and very important. You have to take care of yourself and Don't let your mind take over, okay?" Narcissa said. Harry kept quiet for a few minutes. "Are you busy?" Harry asked. "I'd have to bring the cot in here." Was her reply. "Please." Harry said.

--

Harry laid asleep on the bed, getting nuzzled to by his toddler daughter. Narcissa was at the study table in the bedroom, reading a book, because her daughter was also a sleeping. Adam and Tiffany were home, so they'd watch the children and get the boys, and Destiny, their after school food.
Draco wasn't expecting his mother to be set up in their room, but she smiled at her son who was home form an earlier day of work. "Hi, Draco. How was work?" She asked, softly. She didn't want to wake Harry or Lily. "Good, he's keeping me at nine until fourteen. Is...Harry okay?" Draco asked. "Yes, he called the therapist. He had a phone appointment, so he spent the hour on it, but asked me to stay. I think he just didn't want to be alone. He went to sleep not so long ago, but I should run to the store. David is wanting burgers and there isn't enough left for everybody." Narcissa said. "Okay, do you want to leave the baby then? No point in waking her." Draco said. "Sure! Harry will be alright, don't worry so much." Narcissa said.

--

Harry woke up as Draco was tucking him back into bed, after Lily got up and Draco convinced her to go play. Harry yawned. "Did I wake you?" Draco frowned. "I'm glad you did." Harry said, his voice a little shaky. Draco knew that meant he had a nightmare. "Why don't I turn back on that movie?" Draco asked. "Yeah...Thanks." Harry said softly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Draco asked and Harry shock his head. Draco lend over and give Harry's cheek a light kiss. "I love you, Harry. That's all you should think about." Draco said. "Just...a bad day is all Draco, I'm sorry I'm worthless." Harry said. "Harry, you are so much more then you think." Your a father to start off with. The only one those children have." Draco pointed out. "My children have others who could take care of them, that aren't broken or worthless." Harry said. "Your children aren't going to be happy with somebody else. Their mother is already not a part of their lives and never will be. They won't be okay, if you take their father away. Harry, nothing that woman said to you is true! She was an evil person, and you deserve so much better then her!" Draco said. Harry just shut his eyes. "...I'm just somebody's punching bag, I always have been. I don't understand why you don't see me as such." Harry whispered. "Because you are a person. I'm so sorry about what happened during school, I really am, but nobody should hurt you! Nobody should have ever caused your spine so much damage, it broke it!" Draco cried, very upset. Harry? Held out his arm and Draco come slowly over, letting Harry lock his arm around him. "I...just...I'm sorry, Draco. I'm...working on not feeling suh a way, but it's so strong with how." Harry said softly. "...I love you, so much. I really do, I just want you to get better. I don't want to loose you and the children need you too." Draco said. "I know...most of the time. I promise...I'm working on it. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." Harry said softly. "I just...I'm upset because nobody should have hurt you and I don't know how to help you more. I don't know how to make you see you are somebody important." Draco said. "Non of that is your fault...and you shouldn't have to pick up the pieces, so I am sorry for that." Harry said. "I don't care about helping you get better, I just don't know how. I just want you better, and it's hard to know how to help." Draco said. "I'm...not making it up easy, so I am sorry. Please, forgive me." Harry said. "I love you, Harry." Draco said. "I love you too, Draco." Harry said.