Chapter Four

It was quiet for an uncomfortable time. Draco just wanted to leave, head to his mom's, and forget this happened. Fearing the worst. We're the kids about to be taken form him because of it? Would...they want to leave with them, rather then stay with him? Of course, he would understand. The boys were probably just agreed to this so they could all keep together. "...I'm assuming you're wanting to take them, aren't you?" Draco's voice had went soften and was heartbroken. You don't just not care about children you are caring for...and the little girl had JUST told Draco she loved him. "...the thought had crossed my mind, but it wouldn't be logical. I...do have concerns, I'm sure that's understandable." Hermione replied. "I'm running late to visit my mother, but I can leave you my address and you can come after six. Give the boys times to finish the school work and dinner to be started." Draco replied, uncomfortable. "Your mother's here as well?" She asked and Draco nodded. "We left together. Moved on...I do need to get going, Granger." Draco whispered and she gave him a nod. "Paper?" Draco asked for.

Draco gave them the addressed, before sitting in his car. "Can I see your license?" Hermione asked, keeping the door form closing all the way. "You know, it is required to have one before I could Foster, but yeah." Draco reached into the glove box and pulled out a wallet. He pulled out his license and the permit of his mother. "She hasn't been able to pass her driving test, just the written one. So she doesn't drive, her boyfriend does." Draco thought to say, going to hand her the license, but she gave him a light smile. "No need, thank you." She said and shut his car door.

Draco let out a sigh and put his things away, watching the couple walk away into an ally and disappeared.

"Hi, baby!" Narcissa smiled, picking up the giggly girl. "Hi...Nassy!" She laughed and nuzzled to her neck. As Draco shut the front door. "I hear Koda, he is what, five months now?" Draco smiled lightly and his step brother, who was twenty years old, came into the hallway. He was on the shorter side, only five foot three. He had brown hair, that was to his shoulders and lighter skin. He wasn't as pale as Draco or his mother, but was still somewhat pale. Draco smiled, seeing the little boy against his chest being held. His hair was dirty blond, and starting to get curly. He was in some jammies still. "Yes, he is five months and loves to cheat on me." Said his step brother and Draco smiled. "Oh, Adam. Mama loves you and your boy." Draco smiled, touching his finger to the little house nose. He did that little baby laugh. "How are you?" Draco asked. "Good and so is Koda. I thought you worked today?" He asked, and Draco nodded. "I did, yes. He said I could leave. Lily is ready for some lunch and so am I." Draco half whine. "I swear that's the only reason you come see me, is for food." Narcissa laughed. "Go wash up boys. Lunch is almost ready."

Draco, Adam, Narcissa and Lily all sat at the dinning room table with their plates of lunch. Koda was laid in the playpen in the living room. "Draco, what's on your mind?" Narcissa knowing something was wrong with her boy. "Potter's friends know I have the kids...She's coming over for dinner. I guess...she wants to check on the kids." Draco whispered. "Do...You want me to tag along?" Narcissa asked and Draco let out a sigh. "I...don't know." Draco whispered. "I can go? He doesn't like driving at night and dad will flip if you try and drive." Adam said. "I hit one bloody light holder thing and he won't let it go." She whined. "Mama! You needed stitches! It was a big deal." Draco pointed out. "Thank you, but no. It's best if I go and you keep here, Adam." Narcissa said, neither one wanting to tell him about the past. "You realize I'm not as oblivious to things as my father. It's not that he is oblivious, but when it comes to you, he really only cared about getting between your legs. So yes, he just doesn't ask you about it." Draco watched her face turn bright red. "Adam Lee Franklin! That is totally inappropriate!" Draco couldn't help be chuckle and he just threw a hand up. "Either way. I know something's up. You two were complete idiots when it come to anything here. Only one explanation that's even logical at this point explaining it. So, I'm going too. Dad wants late anyway." Adam finished saying and after a small sigh. "Very well, Adam. Your questions aren't really going to be answered thought." Narcissa said, kind of quiet. "I'd say so. Enough observation, I'll learn." Adam pointed out.

Narcissa sat in the passenger sit of Adam's car. Adam's Son, Koda, in the carsit in the back middle. "What...Gave it away?" Narcissa asked. "Just how clueless you and Draco are. Dad just brushed it off. He enjoyed checking you. Also, Draco's tat? I haven't seen anything close to it in any tattoo parlors. I even went around showing the parlors of a drawing of it. They would remember doing such a unique tattoo. Also, neither one of you are listed here, the paperwork? Almost looks fake, that was later changed to ours. You also live like...You have to watch over your shoulder, are you?" Adam asked and Narcissa let out a sigh. "...My husband, Draco's father." Narcissa whisper, looking out the window. "The tattoo? Or is it even one?" Adam asked. "Close enough, but don't ask him about it. It wasn't something he done willingly." She whispered. "Is there a more appropriate time you could explain then things? I am curious." He asked.