24

Harry went quiet, his sleep getting deeper, unaware he talked out loud due to a bad dream, a memory actually. The real truth of want happened to his back. Harry was going to hand over his children to Ginny, who walked away two years ago for another man. He wasn't going to give them up without a sigh, and when he won then, both in the muggle world and magical world, Ginny come back with a growing wand.
Harry had been in the chair before the car accident, but the children had been made to forget, as Harry was on his way to recover, starting to walk again. Harry wasn't sure what would happened now. If his spell wore off, the truth would come out. One he wasn't ready to tell. Nobody knew, nobody. Ginny ran off after she finished Harry's torture, back home with her mother until she married her new man. Harry didn't feel it was worth it, to ruin a family because of what happened. It was just another chapter in the book he kept hidden away for so long ago.

"Mr. Malfoy, can I talk to you for a moment please?" Said the doctor. Draco yawned, as the doctor shook him awake form a light sleep in the chair beside the hospital bed. "Is something wrong?" Draco frowned. "Followed me please." He said and Draco nodded.
The doctor took Draco to a room, to show Draco an MRI. "I'm not a doctor, doctor." Draco said, turning back to face the doctor. "The MRI shows his back was reinjured, not injured. The scaring around his back, form an operation looks to be nearly two years old." He said. "There must be another reason, the car accident was only a couple months go, that's went he hurt is back." Draco said, getting to his feet. "I'm sure of what the tests show, Draco. What caused it, I can not say, but your boyfriend, I believe was abused, before you." The doctor said and Draco turned back to the computer screen. "I don't understand who would do such a thing..." He whispered. "I couldn't tell, Mr. Malfoy. However, try and talk to him? Maybe it will help in his recovery and not push himself so much. You can take him home in the morning." He said.

Harry felt the last kiss on his forehead the next morning. Draco, decided to wait. At least until they for home to bring up what the doctor found, but Harry seen Draco was worried. "I'll...take my meds, okay? Please don't worry." Harry said, but Draco frowned and eased to seat beside him on the hospital bed. "Harry...the doctor found somebody on your test." Draco said and Harry raised an eyebrow. "He said I just needed to take it easy, I can't be pushing myself." Harry said and Draco nodded. "Yes, that is very too...But he told me the car accident, wasn't the first time you injured your back...then....last night, when they brought you back form your test ...You were mumbled." Draco said and after a pause. "The tests aren't wrong Draco. I have scars from the war. The don't exactly look the same as the scars here, it must be throwing him off." Harry said and Draco let out a sigh. He didn't want to fight with Harry, but he had to know. "You were asking Ginny to stop, and my mum can and will find out what spells you have casted on yourself and your kids, Harry." Draco said softly, and Harry eased back against the bed. It was sitting up, so he could sit more comfortably on the bed. "Why is it so important?" Harry whispered. "Why didn't you report her, Harry?" Draco asked, already knowing what happened. Or enought because of how Harry was reacting. "Because it didn't matter. It would just destroy a family when Molly already doesn't get to see her grandkids because she's there. I won't take her kid away over something that doesn't matter. It's not the first time I've been hurt by somebody, nor is it that big of a deal. I don't want them knowing, so no. They think she left, which she did do. They don't need to know what she's done." Harry said. "Harry, Molly would have her grandchildren in her left if it wasn't for Ginny, wouldn't she?" Draco said and Harry shrugged his shoulders. "I won't go back there, either way. Please, just leave it in the dark okay? The children don't need to know what she did, they have brought hate for her." Harry whispered.

"Where's dad's handgun?" Draco asked that night. Adam raised an eyebrow. "In the safe, but don't you have something that will do a better job?" Adam asked. "She will be expecting that, she won't be expecting a gun and she isn't getting away with what she done." Draco said, walking over to the closet and uncovered the safe. "Wait. Who is 'she' and what did she do?" Adam asked. So, Draco explained the conversation him and Harry had before he brought him home. Adam disagreed with Draco going to confront her, but he seen there wasn't any talking his big brother out of it. "I'm going with you." Adam said.

Adam knocked at the front door, of what Molly and Arthur called home since the war and the passing years. Molly opened the door, confused at the boy standing there and then see seen Draco. "Draco, dear. Are you alright? I never would have expected to see you here." She said. "Where's Ginny?" Draco said. "She's out with Ron and Hermione. They shouldn't be to long. There's breakfast left over, come, eat." She said and Draco nodded to Adam who agreed and they walked into the house. It was awkward. Molly wasn't sure if he was in trouble, or who the boy was beside him. "Draco, are you in trouble?" She finally asked. "No, I actually came on Harry's behalf." Draco said.