Chapter three.

Two months. Two months it's been since Draco started caring for Harry potter's three children. James, a eight year old boy, Albus, a six year old boy, and Lily a three year old toddler. Draco never once thought it was a good idea to care for his kids, but in those two months, no one person would take all three of those children. Draco wouldn't split them up, so against his better judgement, he kept them. Along side his ten year old foster son, David. Who really REALLY enjoyed having three younger siblings.

Lily, however, was growing more and more depended on Draco. It had been a week since Draco could leave her with Narcissa for work. Luckily, his boss didn't mind the toddler in his small office. She mostly sat on his lap, or playing with a couple of quiet toys. He was getting used to his daily wave by the bright red haired, green eyes girl when he passed Draco's office.

Draco six weeks ago, about two weeks after he started fostering the children. Learned somewhat of what happened. Harry had been in a car accident, and laid in a coma. Draco wasn't sure what that was, but the doctors said it was needed for him to recover. Something about swelling in the brain? Draco couldn't be sure. He learned form James they had been living in the big city since Lily was just a little baby. Draco was thankful, getting them into a school close by was made a million times easier. James and Albus like the school, and David enjoyed them around his school.

The month was now November, and it was looking like Draco would have to celebrate Christmas with the potter children. He didn't mind, he really didn't. It just worried about a LOT of things. If Harry woke up before? What would happen to the gifts? He just wanted to make their lives as normal as possible and that started with a good holiday, if at all possible.
Draco already had a few things ordered, that he would make payments on before the Holiday. At the very least, he hoped they would get the gifts. He hoped for the best, but feared every single day what would happen when Harry woke up and found out he'd been the one caring for his kids.

Lily was standing at the open door, doing her morning wave to anybody who would wave back at her. She giggled each time and it made Draco happy. She was in a pretty blue fluffy dress his mom had picked out, and this white tap shoes on her little feet. Her leggings were also white and the lighter blue jacket still hung on her shoulders. She giggled again, and Draco looked over. "Good morning, Lily!" Lend his boss down to the toddler girl. She giggled and give his cheek a post. "Thank you again, for letting me bring her." Draco said and he smiled. "I would hate for your mama to deal with a fussy toddler all day. A lot of the employees like there morning sunshine! So do I!" She got a tickle form the man. It made her a little shy. She laughed and giggled, but ran back to the desk where Draco sat. "I'm not sure why the dependence she has with me. She loves my mom, but won't let me leave her there!" Draco pointed out, pulling Lily up onto his lap. "I wish I had the answer. How are the boys doing?" He then asked and Draco smiled. "Good. James likes having a big brother. He was always the big brother." Draco pointed out. "I take that to mean, David is doing well with the kids?" He smiled. "Very well. David is a good kid." Draco smiled. "Whenever your finished, you can go." Draco nodded. "Thank you!"

A little before one, Draco finished his work folder. He picked up Lily, who held her tummy. She was hungry. "We are stoping by mom's house. She will feed you!" Draco smiled, as she rested on his hip. Holding into his jacket. "Miss...daddy, Draco." She whispered. "I know you do, sweet girl. Hopefully, your daddy will get better, soon." Draco whispered, giving her a tight hug, before he walked to his car.
He was putting Lily in the car. A new carsit. She was small for a two year old, so it was a rear facing car seat. One the pediatrician recommended. Draco listened as the pediatrician never pointed him wrong. He fasten her carsit and grabbed the car teddy bear he kept in the for her. She smiled and held it close. He put the small blanket on her, as her jacket was off so she would fit properly in the carsit. "...Love you, Draco." She said and Draco's eyes went wide. He wasn't sure what to say. "I love taking care of you, sweetie. Let's get going to Nassy, what do you say?" Draco smiled lightly, and pulled his keys out his pocket before shutting the back door of his four door car. Draco zipped his jacket up the rest of the way and went to open the driver side door when he heard a voice form the past he wish wasn't there. "Hey, Malfoy."

Draco slowly turned around and stood facing Ron and Hermione, both now Wesley as their last name. "Can I help you?" Draco asked, but opened the car door. He didn't sit, but lean in and started the car. Turning the heat on low as the temperature was definitely to cold outside to not run the heat if he was going to be stuck having a conversation with these two people. He made sure the door wasn't locked before he shut the door. "We just got word about Harry's accident, how did you end up with his kids?" Hermione asked. "I'm a Foster parent...and the only one who took all three, on top of my other foster son." Draco replied.