chapter 19

Narcissa was pretty pissed off when she returns home. Richard gave her a light kiss. "I got a phone call, I'm assuming after you left." He said. "I don't really want to talk about what she thought. She's just stupid. Just ugh." Narcissa said, getting another kiss. "Well, whatever you said, worked. The court date was cancelled." He said and Narcissa let out a sigh. "They, well, she, get the hair up her ass because she thought he was too young to take care of a kid. What bullshit is that?" Narcissa said. "Some people are like that, Unfortunately. Some people would also think we are to old to be raising a newborn. People want to butt into others life. When it is non of their business." Richard said. "I don't understand why they would do that..." She sighed, before she rested her head against his chest and he locked his arms around her body, pulling her close. "Believe me, I wish I knew." He said.

"She thought what?" Harry said when Draco told him about what that woman had said. "She said that Adam and her daughter was too young to raise a child, once her daughter died. She saw it fit to try and take Ko." Draco frowned and Harry pulled Draco to lay down with him on the bed. Draco smiled lightly, before he nuzzled to Harry. "Are...you sure I'm not hurting your back?" Draco asked a little later. His head resting on Harry's chest, and Harry's arm holding him close to his side. "I would let you know, Draco. It's achy, but not really in pain. Yes, there is a different." Harry pointed out, feeling a kiss on his neck. "Alright. I just don't want to add anything to you. I know you can't be feeling the best these days." Draco said. "Eh, I'm getting used to being broken. You have been such a big help, no doubt." Harry said and that caused Draco to blush just slightly. "Thank you." Draco said. "Have you talked to Sue?" Harry asked. "About Destiny? Not yet. I called, but she didn't answer, she must be busy. It happens sometimes." Draco pointed out. "I'm sure you'll be able to adopt her too." Harry said. "I sure hope so, Harry. I really do. I want them to be together, and I want David happy. I know people don't understand, but David is my son." Draco said. "No, I understand, trust me." Harry said. "It isn't you, or even your friends. It's the neighbors. They have voiced their thoughts more then once and it upsets David so much sometimes." Draco frowned, getting a kiss on his head. "We will fix that."

"Daddy!" Whined Lily, who pushed opened the bedroom door. She was in her jammies, but didn't want to go to bed for Narcissa or Richard. "I fought for an hour, Harry. She doesn't want to go to bed for me, or even Richard." Narcissa said. "Alright, come here." Harry said, and she let Narcissa pick her up and put her on the bed. "Do you need anything?" Narcissa asked. "I think I am good, thank you." Harry said, as Lily wiggled under the blankets and nuzzled to his side. "I'm just down stairs if you need something. Please, don't hurt yourself." Narcissa said. "Thank you, Narcissa."

Draco woke up to Lily's little cold hands on his face and she giggled. Draco yawned, but smiled. "Why good morning! When did you wiggle in?" Draco asked sitting up in the bed. Lily just sat down on his lap and he gave her head a pat. "Harry?" He called for when he seemed Harry nor in the bed. "Potty." Lily said and Draco give her head a kiss. "Alright, let's go find your daddy." Draco said, giving the bathroom door a knock. "Yes, I'm in here." Harry said, letting out a yawn. "Sound like you need to go back to bed." Draco chuckled. "Eh, I don't feel very well rested, oddly. Maybe I might." Harry said, before pushing open the bathroom door. "Let's tuck daddy back into bed." Draco said to the toddler on his hip.
Lily gave Harry a big kiss on his cheek and he smiled, giving her a pat. "You just be a good girl for Draco, okay?" Harry asked and she gave Harry a kiss, before Draco picked her up off the back. "Rest, Harry." Draco said, lending over to give Harry a light kiss. "I will, thank you." Harry replied.

"Is Harry nor joining us?" Narcissa asked. "Harry didn't sleep well, so he is still resting." Draco said, easing Lily to down in the chair. "Can you come with me to an interview?" Adam asked Draco. "What kind of interview?" Draco raised an eyebrow. "It's this program to get books for Ko, but I don't wanna go alone. Dad has to work...." Adam whispered. "I guess I'll tag along. It is only something for babies?" Draco asked and he shook his head. "Children up to age five. A monthly book will be sent. Harry can sign Lily up. What do you say?" Adam was more asking Lily who nodded. "like books!" She said. "After he rests, I will bring up the idea to Harry." Draco said.

"What's on your mind, mom?" Draco asked, after breakfast. She was standing at the sink. "The same thing. I think it's bullshit what they...well, she thought." Narcissa said and Draco give her a kiss on the cheek. "I understand mama. Don't let it bother you to much though." Draco said, getting a light smile. "Can...you watch the baby? There's this picture I have been wanting to see. Richy said it's playing tonight." Narcissa said. "Sure mom. Go have fun!" Draco said. "Oh, and be sure to use protection." Adam said cocky, getting shot this, go to hell and embarrassmented look for Narcissa. "Boys!" She whined and they both chuckled. "Go, mama." Draco said.