38

The August day started the same as any other. Draco's alarm went off a little before six, to wake the children for breakfast and get ready for the summer activities. Draco yawned, reaching over and turned it off, looking back over at his partner laying asleep in the bed. Harry was due any day now with their unborn daughter, a very healthy little girl. It been rough the last few weeks, because the room she was taking up inside him, was too much on his spine. It was causing a lot of pain for Harry, so he was often fussy. They left him alone for he most part, the man keeping in the bed, resting as much as he could, but it wasn't always an option. He'd get fussy and yell at times, because he ached so much and just wanted to rest. Something they were used to. they'd just hurry and get him back into bed. Draco reached over and pulled the blanket back over his shoulder more, before he got out of bed and ready for he day.

Tiffany and Adam was already awake, so the babies were already for the day, leaving Draco to wake the four boys and two girls in the home, who never wanted to wake up so early during the summer and often complain, but Draco hushed it up quickly and the four boys got ready for their days.
He walked into the bedroom Destiny, Anne and Lily shared. Destiny was still a light sleepier and often woke up before the other two girls, so she was already awake. Draco walked over to her, as she sat at the mirror. "People...say things." She said softly. "You don't need to worry about what people say about our family Destiny. All that matters is you and David have a family." Draco said and she let out a sigh. "I just don't understand why people care so much, that your family will accept us. Is it that different?" She asked. "I don't have the answer, sweet girl. You shouldn't worry about it." Draco said, resting a hand on her shoulder. "It's hard to ignore them sometimes is all." She said. "I know, but you have a family that loves you. That's all you should think about." Draco said, giving her head a kiss before she turned to be bottom bunk and the toddler bed that held Anne and Lily. The two girls quickly woke up and giggled. They gave Draco a hug and the three girls soon got ready for their day, so Draco went to make breakfast.

--

Draco stood at the stove making breakfast as Adam, his step brother came down the stairs with his arms full of two little babies. His babies. Koda and Billie. "Now why is Billie being all fussy?" Draco asked as she as being almost crying as Adam sat them in their highchairs. "I'm not sure. She had her bottle, she's been changed and she even had a little breast milk and still nothing seems to claim her down this morning. Tiffany's in the shower." Adam said, opening the refrigerator. Adam was getting out some water for Koda and Draco's attention was on the strove when Billie was picked up.
Remus was a man who was very light on his feet and didn't always make himself known. So of course he wasn't know right away, what was, was the crying had stopped. Getting Adam's attention. He turned into the living room. The binky being held in her mouth as she laid in the cot, half sleep. "just...how did you do that?" Adam asked. "She's teething. A little gel on the binky will numb her mouth, makes her feel all better." Remus said softly, watching Billie go back to asleep. She'd been up before her time with a sore mouth. "Thank you." Adam said. "Your welcome."

--

After breakfast, Draco left with the boys and Destiny for the summer activities before he went to work. Adam and Tiffany left for work and so did Richard, so Narcissa and Remus sat in the living room with the three infants, one toddler and one small child as the day started to past by. The babies getting fussy and Remus went to lay them down upstairs in the nursery that was ready for the fourth baby in the house. The questions came about when she'll join was often a question asked each morning because Harry was full term now.
After the last baby was asleep, Remus went to check on Harry who didn't answer when he knocked. Remus slowly pushed opened the door. "Narcissa!" He called for and hurried over to the bed. Harry was covered in sweat and Remus wasn't sure if he was currently breathing.
Narcissa handed Remus her wand. "I can't go back there...They won't ask you questions, I promise. I'll let Draco know to meet you there. It's baby time." Narcissa said and with a slight Hestation, Remus nodded. Taking off with Harry to St. mungo's.