41

Its been a month since Draco started to foster the Teenager, who quickly learned the truth to he family she was with, but she didn't seem to mind. She was cared for and the children made her feel at home.

She was one of the first ones up that morning and slipped out of bed, finding her way to the nursery. Little Billie seen her and sat up in her crib, reaching her little arms out for Rachel. Rachel slowly walked over and picked the baby girl up, who giggled and nuzzled to her. Rachel patted her back, looking around the Nursery for the dresser with her name on it.

By the time Draco woke up, Rachel had the babies, Zoe, Billie, Faith and Koda dressed and playing with some toys. Almost. She sat in the rocking chair with Zoe, holding the bottle to her mouth. "You know...You don't have to get up with them." Draco said. "I was awake...I hoped, you wouldn't mind." She said softly and Draco smiled. "Of course not. They liked you. So, everything is fully set up. You should have your final classes for the spring semester and I still need your Christmas list." Draco said. "I... haven't been here very long time, You don't...have to do Christmas for me." She whispered, looking down at Zoe who was still drinking the bottle. "You are a part of this family, Rachel. I will keep you, I know you have trouble believing that. Fill out the questions, alright?" Draco said. "Okay. I'm also...fine with keeping the room. However, I do believe Anna is having bad dreams. She slipped into my bed sometimes in the middle of the night." She said. "Talk to Adam, then." Draco said. "Okay. They should all be ready, almost. Zoe is still having her bottle." She said. "Thank you, really." Draco said.

-

Draco turned on the light to the bedroom the girls shared, and sure enough, Anna sat up on Rachel's bed. "Anna, are you having bad dreams again?" Draco said, picking her up and putting her on her feet. He watched Destiny get out of bed and Lily hurry to the closet to find a dress for daycare. "I don't remember. Did...she get mad at me?" She frown. "Not at all, sweet girl! She was just worried about you." Draco said. "Promise?" She asked. "Yes, I promise, Anna. Get ready girls. Remember tell-" Draco started to say, before turning to the giggly girl. "Albus is 7 today!" Lily giggled. "That's right!" Anna said and Draco smiled. "Wish your brother a happy birthday girls, after getting dressed for your dad. Lily, can you handle it?" Draco asked. "I'll help her." Destiny said. "Why thank you, Destiny." Draco said, getting a light smile form his soon to be adopted daughter, Destiny.

-

Draco turned the light on to the bedroom the boys shared. Teddy's bunk top was empty, because he was still at Hogwarts. Right now, it held a lot of summer clothes the boys were being made to go through. The bottom buck was David's who yawn, getting to his feet. Then the bunk bed James and Albus shared. James on top and Albus below. The pair got to the floor, before Draco give Albus a hug. "Thanks." He smiled. "Of course, Albus." Draco said. "When will Koda be in our room?" Albus asked. "He might not be, buddy. Don't you worry, alright?" Draco said. "Wasn't worried. I was just wondering was all." Albus said, getting a nod.

--

Lastly Draco went to check on Remus, who had a rough transformation this month and still laid in bed after a week. However, he'd already been beat. Rachel was sitting on the bed, having a conversation with him. Draco, left them be.
"You still feel awkward, don't you?" Remus asked the teenager. "I've been with all kinds of families and group homes, I haven't...seen the amount of care he has for kids who aren't his." She said. "They are his kids, a couple are his biological siblings, but they are still need care. You are now part of the family. I know it must be difficult, but my understanding is, unless they have a permanent placement, you won't be leaving." Remus said. "Most people don't want a mix kid. Sometimes a black family will, but once they see the red hair? There is no hiding I have a white parent and they won't keep me long. So yes, I don't believe I have a long placement here." She said. "To which, I understand, but it will be okay. You are very welcomed here. I hear Koda loves you, very much." Remus said. "Koda is his nephew, right?" She asked. "Koda is Adam's little boy, yes. Anna and Billie are his daughters." He said. "Don't mean to be that person, but the math doesn't add up. There is only a 7 month age gap between the two babies." She pointed out. "My understanding is, Tiffany was already pregnant by her ex, whom is the biological father of Anna as well. I'm not sure the story, but Adam did sign the brith certificate of Billie and is working on the adoption on Anna, but they must be married. I think she's still married to her ex and he...doesn't want to get married yet. He still has love for his young bride, Koda's biological, mom." Remus said. "Were...is his mom then?" She asked and Remus frowned. "My understanding is, she died the day Koda was born. Something to do with medicine, it really tore the young man up." Remus said. "Koda seems to be a daddy's boy." She said. "Adam keeps him close, yes. Thanks...for breakfast, you should go join the others. You have school, yeah?" He asked. "Yeah, a week or two more. Then it's the holiday." She said. "I heard, run along."

--

They house empty for school and work. Adam and Harry both worked at the same place as Draco. The building knew Harry was his partner and Adam was his brother. They knew of Harry's physical disability, so he was pretty much left alone in his small office pushing the paperwork. Adam was more hands on with the other employees, who did seem to enjoy the company of the young man.
Harry was lost in a thought. Hard to believe his boy was already seven years old, his oldest, James, would be nine in just a few short months. He was brought out of his thoughts by a knock on the door. Their boss. "You alright? You normally have more paperwork submit by now." He said. "yeah, I am sorry. It's Albus birthday and I keep thinking is all." Harry admitted and he smile lightly. "I wish I would of known ahead of time. I would have brought the boy something." He said. "No worries. He's getting into his brothers video games." Harry said. "Your boy isn't much older then Albus, is he?" He asked. "No, but my god-son, is with us. Well, right now he is at a boarding school, he will be home soon. He is 13 years old, so the boys, David, James and Albus, have been getting into his stuff, video games this week. They seem to like them very much." Harry said. "I forget all the details. It's been a lot of kids over the years, it's surprising david kept so long. I'm glad, really. Before you? Draco was lonely and I was thankful he finally had the change to adopted a child. You and those kids? Have stopped the habit he used to do." He said. "You mean the cuts?" Harry asked. "I wasn't sure if you knew or not. People can be very close to somebody and still not be able to see it." He pointed out. "I know about the cuts, and he seems to be doing much better, yes." Harry said. "Okay, good. Try and get some more submit in?" He asked. "Yeah, of course."

--

Draco was driving them home that afternoon. "Dad tells me, you have a doctor's appointment?" Draco asked his brother, who sat in the back texting his other half, to check on the babies. "He is making me go." Adam said. "I think you know why he is making you go." Draco said. "Doesn't mean I have to like it, alright? I'm fine." Adam said and with a sigh, Draco let it go. "How many of his friends are coming?" Draco asked. "Just a couple. He doesn't have a lot of friends outside of the family." Harry pointed out. "I see, well. It's no trouble. I just want to know what to expect." Draco pointed out. "I know, love." Harry said.

--

Albus ended up with four classmates over. Three boys in his class and surprising to them all, his best friend, a red hair, pale skinned girl. Harry was only surprised, because Albus seemed to not like any girls at school, he liked to be around the boys, other then his family. So, they were just surprised. However, he was very happy with his best friend and she kept pretty close to him as the small celebration got started and soon came to an end.
The classmates left and dinner and baths happened, then Harry went to tuck the birthday boy into bed. Albus wiggled himself under his blankets, as Harry locked his wheels on place. "I hope you had fun." He said. "I did, daddy." Albus said, yawning. "Good. Get some rest, alright?" Harry said, placing a light kiss on his son's forehead.

--

Draco worked Harry into a comfortably placement, using himself as a body pillow for he man who yawned and nuzzled his head to Draco chest who soon locked his arm around his chest. "Love you." Harry mumbled. "Love you too, get some rest, Harry."