Chapter Eight

There really wasn't much more they hospital cold do right away for Harry, so after a couple days. All his test came back normal. They released him and Draco took him to his place.
"This is what a pull out couch is, Draco." Adam said, who had to rearranged the living room so the bed could be pulled out. The bed had been made and set up already. Draco pointed to the love sit, that was suppose to be in his mother's house. "Dad said to bring it, so there is ALMOST enough sits in here. He'll bring a recliner when it gets delivered. Mom says she's just going to start coming over here and hopes she doesn't have to drive." Adam half laughed at the ending. "Why not teach her?" Draco laughed. "My truck JUST for out of the shop and I need my headlights!" Adam pointed out. "I'm sure the neighbor could be bothered if needed. Does that mean your dropping her and Koda off in the mornings?" Draco asked. "Yes. Dad will pick her up in the evenings. Give a hand for a few days until everybody gets a handle of things." He said, before grabbing his small backpack. "I do gotta run. You can handle things until tomorrow, right?" Adam asked. "Yes, go."

Draco walked his step brother out, locking the door. "Oh! Do me a favor and be sure your shoes keep in here, Harry." Draco said, standing at the small arch way. "Right, sorry." He replied. "It's silly I know, but it's easier to keep clean. The only problem we will have...Is there isn't a full bathroom down here. Just a half bath. Richard can come get you up the stairs a couple nights a weeks, but can you make do the others with like...A sponge bath I think is the word the nurse used." Draco asked. "I'll make do. I'm not so sure I like the idea of him having to carry me up the bloody stairs." Harry said kind of softly. "Let's not be stupid, Harry. You got hurt, very. If you have any hopes of getting back to yourself, don't fight it. Richard...Is a good man...I guess, Everybody says so." Draco kind of mumbled the last half. "The boys says your mum seems real happy and you seem to like your new brother and Nephew." Harry pointed out. "I do, yes. I just...don't really want to talk about it..." Draco did kind of quiet.

Come time for bed, Draco didn't feel at all comfortable letting his sleeping buddy sleep with him. So he laid the toddler girl beside Harry. Even after she was half asleep, she still wouldn't fully sleep. She never slept on the bed with her daddy, and had gotten used to Harry. So she was whining some, wanting Draco. Harry slowly uncovered her head. "Now, what's the matter?" Harry asked, getting looked up at by sleepy eyes, but just whined out.
Luckily, a few minutes later, A sleepy David came downstairs for a class a glass of water. "Hey, David." Harry said. "You need something?" David half yawned. "In a way. Lily's won't go to sleep. What's Draco been doing?" Harry asked but David hestatied to answer. "David?" Harry asked and he let out a sigh. "I'm pretty sure the last couple of weeks she's been sleeping in his bed. Whatever happened back then, he walks on ice around you or the couple. I mean, it's obvious he's from someplace else other then here, but there isn't a need for that." David said before Harry told him he was good to go.
"Lily, go to Draco. It's okay." Harry said and she wiggled herself up to sit in the bed. "Won't...let me..." She whispered. "Go get Draco, then." Harry said.

"Lily." Draco half whined at the toddler who was giving the back of his legs a push. Draco lend down, before picking her up. "You are suppose to be with your daddy." Draco sounded defeat, but grabbed his long sleeve shirt before he walked the toddler back downstairs. Harry was sitting up, his back against the back of the couch. Draco put the girl on her feet, and threw on the long sleeve shirt, but the glimpse of what used to be his death mark, was seen by Harry. "I'm not sure why she's acting this way." Draco said, kind of quietly. "David mentioned were she's been sleeping the last couple of weeks." Harry pointed out and Draco let out a sigh. "When Granger and the husband stopped by, I guess it frightened her. It...was just easier to lay with her after that, it's... difficult to find the last...pill I take during the evening." Draco admitted and Harry raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't aware you took anything. Neither are they." Harry said and Draco put Lily up in the bed. She wiggled herself into the middle, and under the covers. "The only people who know are my mum and the social worker I deal with. She says it doesn't effect the care, as long as I keep on them. I guess at this point Richard and Adam would know too, but nobody else does. I don't just come out and talk about my past." Draco admitted, before the fussy girl whined at Draco, until he slowly laid Down on the far right of the bed. "Do anybody know about your arm?" Harry thought to asked and Draco let out a sigh. "Richard does...He's the one that got me on the meds. Mama meet him, because my of. He's a psychiatrist...he doesn't seem to be telling her anything...she isn't overly worried, and she would be...So I do listen to him..." Draco admitted and Harry sat himself slowly up. "That isn't anything wrong with seeing one, I have one. One of the reasons I moved here, after all...wasn't anything holding me back when I had my kids." Harry said.