Chapter Twelve

"She's not going anywhere, mum. Hermione can help be sure if that, so don't be so worried about that." Draco said, to try and calm her fears, but knew the likely hood of really calming them down. It's been years, years of running and hiding. Even if they never moved out of the muggle city, the fears of the woman was real, for many reasons.

Narcissa and the baby where sent home the very night morning, and they ended up just staying over at Draco's house. Harry kept upstairs with Draco, leaving Narcissa and Richard downstairs on the pull out couch. Adam and both the babies were set up in the room Lily had been using, and Lily was in the bedroom with the two men.

It was very late, just a little before the normal time Richard woke up to get ready for work. His frist appointment was always at six in the morning. A few people wanted to come before work and Richard never like traveling in the late afternoon, so it worked out on both parties. The footsteps woke the lightly sleeping man, who quickly reached for his hand gun and had it pointed at the older man, who was lending over the small cot beside the bed. "Three seconds to leave or I'll put a bullet in your ass." Richard said, getting looked at oddly by the man before him. "You are in really not position to try a damn thing nor, am I really that stupid. A lot more able body stupid young adults, including that muggle boy of ours, would come after me. I merely came to see the half breed." Lucius replied. "You have, now leave." Richard spoke, but Richard wasn't the only one that woke up to the movements. It was really the baby boy of his that woke him up, but Richard wasn't the only one with a handgun.
Adam didn't hesitate to fire.

The bullet hit the back of Lucius right shoulder, who simply turned around and before the wand was pulled form it's resting place, it had been grabbed, and pointed at him. The screaming of the new born girl blocked the conversation for Richard, which wouldn't have matter even if he could hear it. They spoke french. Once the words Narcissa spoke ended, a potion was thrown down at his feet, and the man disappeared. The snap of the wand was made, a Narcissa locked herself in the half bathroom on that floor.

It took Richard a few minutes before he was able to get the door open, to find her just hugging her knees and crying. Something he never seen her do before. He just joined her on the floor, and held her close.
A few more minutes later, Adam stood at the opened half bathroom door, holding the newborn girl. She was claim down some, but wanted her mum. Adam lend down, and Narcissa slowly removed the girl form his arms. "Go back to bed, Adam. She'll be okay." Richard said, and Adam wanted to object, but just let out a sigh and walked away form that small half bathroom.
Narcissa sat, holding the newborn girl in her arms, who was slowly going back to sleep. "Nass, I won't let him hurt you." Richard said softly. She really couldn't believe it, but just smiled lightly and rested against him. "I... suppose...I should have told you a bit about my past...But I just...wanted it to stay away..." She whispered. "I understand. Come. You really should get back to bed." Richard said softly.

A couple hours later? Lily woke Draco and Harry both up. Thanks to a spell done to them, they was unaware of what happened just two hours before, or even about the gun shot in the house. Draco whined, for some reason, he didn't feel well rested, and Harry chuckled. "What's the matter?" Harry asked, slowly sitting himself up against the headboard. Draco starting getting pokes. "Come...play!" Lily giggled and Draco smiled lightly, before slowly sitting up. "I have to start breakfast, if it hasn't already been started, Lily." She looked like she was decided if that was okay or not. It was. She was hungry. "Pancake!" She giggled. "That is all you want to eat for breakfast, pancakes!" Draco said and she laughed. "It...yummy!" She smiled.

Narcissa was back asleep on the pull out bed when Draco got Harry slowly down the stairs and back into his chair. Adam said not to wake her, as the baby girl was still asleep in the cot. Draco just pushed it off, as she just needed her rest form just having a baby. It was true, she did, but that wasn't the main reason to why, right now, she needed her rest.

Draco started the pancakes and the boys all slowly started waking up. It was Sunday, so non were in school today. All three thankful and very much wanting a turn with the newborn girl. Well, David felt a little... uncomfortable around the super tiny girl. She was very pale, and it made him realize, for like the millionth time, just how much different he really was to Draco and his family. It bother him, more then he would say. Draco realized this though, when David disappeared.
He gave a knock to the partly open bedroom door. "David, what's wrong?" Draco asked, to the ten year old who sat on his bed. "Nothing that matters." He whispered and Draco let out a sigh. "Yes, it does matter, David. It's bothering you, I can tell." Draco pointed out and David let out a sigh. "Why did you keep me?" Draco let out a sigh and joined David on the bed. "My old school friend Blaise, was like you, David. People are wrong for what they think, or what they say. Your healthy and well care for, that's what matters. Please don't let it bother you so much, David." Draco said but David couldn't really take it anymore. It wasn't just them, bullies at school. "Find...me somewhere else to go..." Was the words Draco never wanted to hear, just spoken.