25

"Harry hasn't been around in over two years. What business could you possibly have to bring?" She asked, trying to keep a soft voice, but she was started to get very suspicious about the real resting behind why Draco Malfoy was here. "I'm surprised Hermione or Ron didn't tell you anything." Draco said, pulling out his wallet and laid down the photograph of Harry and the three kids. She picked it up. "They...aren't around to often either. What is he sitting in?" She asked. "It's called a wheelchair. Something that make it easier to get around when your legs no longer work." Adam said, easing back in the chair to pull his phone that was ringing, out his pocket.

"Hello, dad."

"Put your brother on the phone, now."

Adam held the phone over to Draco. "I told you." Adam said, before Draco rolled his eyes and grabbed the phone.

"Are you out of your damn mind?"

"You don't understand."

"I understand enough. Bring your asses home, right now. Narcissa is going to come handle it."

"I'll handle it."

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, get your ass home right now." Narcissa voice was heard on the other end over her husband's Richard, but Draco just hung up the phone.

"You are in so much trouble when we get back." Adam said. "I'm 30, Adam, taking care of five kids plus yours and the baby. Not like she can ground me." Draco said, crossing his arms back lending back in the chair. "She can keep you home. I think you know that." Adam said. "She's not going to." Draco said. "She will too keep you from doing something stupid. Your overreacting." Adam said causing Draco to look at him a little pissed off. "I'm NOT overreacting. Harry can't walked because of what she done! You didn't have to come." Draco said. "Like I'm going to let you come alone. My understanding is your father is still after you and your mum, not to mention he tried to kidnap the baby." Adam said and Draco frowned. "You never told me he was there...when?" He asked and Adam let out a sigh. "She didn't want me to tell you. That night, called her a half breed. Whatever that means." Adam said. "Just...means she's half blooded. You should have told me. He could of easily hurt her or the baby..." Draco whispered. "He got a bullet to the shoulder and she broke his wand. I don't think, at the moment, he's to be worried about, but I can't stay for sure." Adam said. "I don't understand why he'd try and take the baby. If he knew for sure she was half blooded, then he knew she wasn't his, why the hell try and take her?" Draco frowned, before the smoke cloud form and Draco let out a huff.

"Home, now. Richy needs his gun back." Narcissa said, standing with his arms crossed, for more the one reason. She didn't want to be back in this world, was one of the main reasons. "I have something to do." Draco fussed. "I'll handle it. Get home! Now! Both of you." Narcissa said throwing Draco a potion. "Mother-" Draco started. "Home. Now." She said letting out a sigh when the two boys were gone.

Narcissa grabbed the bag beside her, and put it over her shoulder. "You need to withdraw the memories form your daughter." Narcissa said and after a pause. "What was that about?" Molly asked. "It's a long story, one I don't expect you to believe. Not that I blame you, but I'm not wasting my time, I have to get back home." She said, pulling out the potion. The door opened up, Hermione was quick the see Narcissa. "...is everything okay?" She asked. "I'm fine. The timeline on Harry's back injury was wrong. Some information came out and I had to come get the boys, but I really have to get back. I was in the middle of something." She said and after a pause. "I'll meet you there in a couple minutes." Hermione said and she nodded, before throwing the potion down.

"I'd leave, right now, if I were you Ginny." Hermione said, before turning to Ron. "Get Rose and convince your mum to come with us." Hermione said.

They all stepped out of the fire place, one by one. "Draco!" David called for, who was sitting at the coffee table working on his homework. "Hey, David." Hermione said. "Hey." He said, getting to his feet and hurrying up the stairs to get Draco and Narcissa. Narcissa however was still in the middle of doing 'something'. That something was feeding her newborn daughter.
"Why didn't you tell me you thought that about Ginny?" Ron said easing down the carsit that held their one year old sleeping daughter in it. "Because without Harry, I didn't have proof. He blocked us and the children. I didn't just want to bring it up, because I figured he'd just shut me down and we loose our regular baby sitter. Then Narcissa had her baby." Hermione said. "You said, Narcissa had a baby?" Molly said. "Yeah, it's uncommon, but does happen." Hermione said as Adam came down the stairs. "So they are still arguing." Adam said, with Koda on his hip who giggled at them. Hermione smiled and ruffled the baby's hair. "Look at who's getting to be such a big boy!" Hermione said. "I really need to know what he knows, Adam." Hermione said. "I think he just knows what Harry told him. Mum has the memories thought." Adam said. "Can she not come down here then?" He asked. "Unless you want a screaming newborn. It's going to have to wait. She won't take a bottle." Adam said. "Have her come down when she's finished then. We need the memories." Hermione said before Koda reached for her. He was going to be friendly today. She smiled and Adam handed over the baby. "It shouldn't be to much longer." Adam said.