39

Draco Malfoy climbed out of by when the cries of little Zoe Potter wake the couple up. She was a hungry little girl and needed her daddy's contact. It helped her magic and aided in her growth. She was a very magic little girl. Only a few like her so far as been born, and little were known about the children. Everybody did agree on one thing, the infants needed contact with their brith parent.
Zoe was laid down in Harry's arms, as Draco started to mix the bottle, glancing over at the time on that Wednesday morning. The children started school two days ago. Narcissa and Remus kept home with the younger children, finding daycares for them all was proving to be a bit challenge. They still had about an hour before Draco's alarm would ring, to get him up for the day. He'd get the toddlers ready and the infants if Adam hasn't already done so, before he'd started breakfast if his mother or Remus hadn't already.
Afterwards? He's go to work once the children were dropped off at their schools.

He handed Harry to the bottle before Draco opened his dresser. "How is Adam? Didn't I hear he is was in your parents bed?" Harry asked. "He just gets..worried I guess? He spent a lot of time abused by his mother. He's grown pretty depended on Richard and now mum. I don't think he fully understands why, but Richard found him in real bad condition." Draco said, pulling out his outfit for the day. "By his biological mum, right?" Harry asked. "That's my understanding." Draco said, before he started getting dressed. "People think your Richards son, don't they?" Harry asked. "Yeah. Town calls us the Franklin Brothers. I don't mind. I love Adam and I've grown used to Richard." Draco said, putting his old clothes in the hamper and walked over the bed, placing a kiss on Harry's lip. "Why the questions this morning?" Draco asked. "Just trying to figure him out. He's so dependent on Richard and Koda can hardly leave his sight these days." Harry pointed out. "He likely just needs a change in his meds, but don't you worry. You're supposed to be resting, love." Draco pointed out, getting a light smile. "I have been, she'll be back asleep soon. Be careful today. Your mum is helping me sit up the living room, for this afternoon." Harry said. "I remember. She's three and I'm sure she's very excited." Draco said. "She is, thank you, really." Harry said.

--

Lily Potter didn't want to stay home. She wanted to go with Draco, so she sat playing with some toys in his little office as Draco started on his paperwork. "Lily, home come you didn't want to say with daddy, today?" Draco asked her after about an hour being there. "I wanted you, Draco." She said, getting to her feet and walked over to him. He smiled at the toddler and pulled her on his lap. "I love you too, Lily." Draco said.
Draco lay Lily down on the couch once she went to sleep, taking a nap. Draco tucked her in, hearing the very light knock on the door. "How's the baby?" His bosses asked and Draco Smiled, pulling out his phone. "She's very well." Draco said, handing him the phone showing the picture of Harry and Little Zoe. He smiled. "I'm glad, Draco. You always had your foster children, but never had a parent to call your own." He said. "I never seen myself with Potter, but I wouldn't change it." Draco smiled getting handed back his phone. "I'm glad, really. After your paperwork, you can head home. I understand it's her birthday?" He asked. "Yes, it is! Thank you, really." Draco said.

By two, Lily wanted to say goodbye to his boss so she pushed his door opened and waved. "Why, hello Lily! Draco tells me, it's your birthday!" He said and she giggled. "Yes, it is! I'm three!" She giggled and he reached for something in his chest. A second later he held a Teddy bear. "I got you something." He said and she walked over as Draco walked into the office. Lily grabbed the small, pink Teddy form his hands. "Thank you!" She giggled, now hugging the bear. "How's the other kids? Harry's god father?" He asked. "Remus? He is okay. It's been rough, but he will be okay. The children are getting used to back in school. Mum and Remus are watching the kids, teaching them subjects to get them ready for school when they get old enough." Draco said. "Your brother?" He asked. "He is alright. Just a rough mental state, but otherwise he is well. Daddy of three is doing him well." Draco smiled lightly. "He is welcome to work here, you know?" He said. "I know, but he likes his job, but I will try and talk to him again." Draco said. "Sounds good. Take the birthday girl home." He said.

--

Once everybody came home, the celebration of her birthday started. The children getting lost in the house, playing games, running off the sugar rush they got after cake and ice cream.
Harry? Was joined on the couch by his partner, Draco Malfoy. Draco locked his arm around Harry, who gave him a light smile. "Feeling okay?" Draco asked. "I'm okay. Lily is having a lot of fun and she really liked that teddy bear Draco's boss gave her. She likes the attention she got form her siblings, all of them. She got her snuggles form Koda, Billie, Faith and Little Zoe. Lastly? She wanted to snuggle in the big bed, with Harry.

So Draco returned to the bedroom to see Lily asleep in the middle of the bed, nuzzled close to her daddy. Draco smiled, placing a kiss on his lips as he closed the book he'd been reading. "You and Adam both, have an interview tomorrow, at my workplace. He understand you have four more weeks before you can start, but wants you both there." Draco said. "I...don't know about that, Draco." Harry whispered, getting another kiss. "I do, love. You need to get back into working, as normal as we can be. Mum and Remus will watch the children, until we can find a daycare, if not, they'll keep watching them, but it's time." Draco said and After a pause. "Very well, love. Come, I'm ready to lay down." Harry said,getting a final kiss for the night.