37

It took a week for the man to finally leave the attic, feeling a bit better. Not near like he was suppose to feel, but it didn't hurt to walk or move, so it was time. He's been told about what happened to harry, about him being hurt and in the wheelchair. He'd been informed about the children, so he knew what to expect. However, it was still an early hour.

He made a pot of coffee and settled down at the table. The house was still, for at least the Frist cup of coffee. Footsteps started about the time a baby started to cry. That baby was Billie. A four month old girl wanting a bottle and because of what time it was, her parents kept up. Adam coming downstairs to make some coffee, but seen Remus sitting at the table with a cup. "You've been up a while." Adam said. "Yeah, a bit." Remus replied, watching the young man pour himself a cup of coffee. Tiffany coming down the stairs holding Billie and Koda. Billie's little hand holding toughly to the bottle she was drinking. Koda gave a big yawn, reaching for his daddy. Adam give her boy a smile and settled the 12 month old on his hip. Koda relaxed against his daddy. "Faith went back to sleep." Tiffany said. "She's not a morning baby." Koda said. "oh, she is. She was up a couple hours ago." Tiffany said, opening the refrigerator. "And you didn't go back to sleep, why?" Adam asked. "because I couldn't sleep? I'm fine, Adam. When do the kids start their little activities?" She asked. "Today, I believe. Draco has the day off to take them and fill in the last of the paperwork." Tiffany said. "He does now, he can't go multicolor outside the house, right?" She said, easing Billie in the highchair that was close to Remus. Remus was looked at by big eyes as she continued to finish her bottle. "I'm sure they've told to him, Tiffany. Pancakes are already good." Adam said. "Yes, I'll start some pancakes. What do you say Koda? You want a pancake?" She said, getting a giggle form the boy and she gave a light smile.
Koda was put in the high chair and Adam went upstairs to get dress. Koda was handed a bottle of water. He relaxed into the chair and started to drink and she got out the stuff to start making pancakes. Koda, after finishing his bottle, reached for Remus and made a couple noises. He wanted out of his highchair. "Koda's a friendly boy." Tiffany said, so Remus slowly picked the baby up who giggled getting settled on his lap. "The both seem...young." Remus said. "Billie is four months and Koda is twelve. Adam and I got...together shortly before I found out I was pregnant. Long story." She said. "So, he isn't yours?" She asked. "Not biological, no. Adam was married to his mum, she died after his birth. Something about her medicine or not taking it, I'm not sure. It's not a subject we've talked about much." Tiffany said. "I see." Remus said.

-

Breakfast started a little uncomfortable, with him being there, but finally the kids started to talk, excited about their new activities that Draco would take them too. The young ones would be watched by Narcissa, and Harry would get settled back into bed, because his back was hurting something bad and his head was spinning one more.
So, after Breakfast, Narcissa had the babies in the living room. Koda was standing playing by a toy, the two girls laying on the matt, at least Billie was, Faith was starting to crawl all over the leaving room and Tiffany was just sat on the couch. "Why can't I play with them?" She frowned. "because you have to be six. Draco's going to try and find you something to play okay?" Narcissa said. "That's stupid." She frowned. "It's just their rules, sweetie. Go play." Narcissa said an slowly Anne went to play.
Narcissa made some tea, and joined Remus on the couch. "You watch them a lot?" He asked. "Yeah. Draco thought about daycare, but he says they are quite expensive. Adam doesn't want Koda in daycare either. He gets... Really, I'm not sure, the words, but there's times Adam can't leave the house." She said. "Why... happen to the wife?" Remus asked and Narcissa let out a sigh. "They dated in secondary school. A dance went to far I heard. They were young, but in love as far as I could tell. My understanding, is she wasn't taking the medication she was supposed to do and hey hospital gave them to her, it stoped her heart. They got Koda, but couldn't save her. There's days it still troubles the boy. Richys had to lock up the hand gun, many times." Narcissa said. "And Harry?" He asked. "I don't...know everything there. He doesn't talk and he blocked magic a long time ago. Draco...got a call, asking if he would take three children to foster. He accepted, and it turned out to be his three children. Draco took them daily to the hospital, but Harry was in...a medical coma? They kept him asleep for a while so he could heal. The accident caused most trouble to his spine, so he just started staying with us, and they just started being together one night." Narcissa said. "Can...they not fix him at all?" He asked. "Not really. He won't really let me call a healer either. He got really pissy when Hermione and Ron were called or the memories drawn so no." Narcissa said. "I see." Remus said, as little Koda dropped on his bottomed. "Aw!" Koda fussed. His little legs were tried. "Now, now." Narcissa said, picking him up.

--

Remus finally knocked on the bedroom door that Harry kept in the day, and always. "It's open." Harry replied. He was typing on his laptop when the door opened. Harry really needed to work on his book, for some time. With the baby nice and claim and his didn't feel sick, he thought now might be a good time to work on his book. Harry closed the laptop. "Narcissa told me, a lot. I'm not upset nor is Teddy. I promise." Harry said and he did give a nod, and ended up listening to Harry talk about the children. Who were all growing well and enjoyed their new bigger family. Remus was getting drained, so he went back to the attic to rest.

-

The house went still as well.