33

--Two months later--
-- February 18th --

A fast two months past by and nothing really changed. The children still going to school during the week, expect the little ones; Lily, Rose, Koda and Faith, were often being watched by Narcissa, a woman who world had change a long time ago, and then again three months ago. She given brith to a little bitty girl, unaware that she could even get pregnant again. She moved her daughter, but was very worried about her. She also wasn't sure how to raise a half breed, who seemed to be more like her mommy. You'd leave the baby girl crying to long, things would blow up, mostly lights. They all grown used to it, but it gave Narcissa more reasons to worry about her little girl. Otherwise? She was growing well.

Narcissa had just seen the children off to school, during back towards Draco, who stood with his backpack on his shoulder for work. "Can you check on Harry on a bit? He is certain it's just a cold, but I can't be that certain." Draco frowned. "Of course. What's wrong, do you know?" Narcissa asked. "He got sick shortly after dinner last night, but just went to bed. Woke up a bit nauseous. I'm...sure he's just picked up a bug, but I worry." Draco said. "I'll check up on him, once I get the children settled down for the morning." Narcissa said. "Thank you." Draco said softly. "Of course! Have a good day at work, sweetie." Narcissa said. "Thanks mum." Draco said, before he slowly went out the door and headed to work.

--

Lily was worried about her daddy too, it seemed, so she had went to his bedroom and fussed until he woke up and he pulled her on the bed. Harry yawned. "Dada." Lily said softly, sitting up on the bed beside him. "Sweetie, I am okay. Just a bit run down." Harry said softly. "Miss you." Lily said. "Daddy didn't go anywhere." Harry said softly to his little girl, who nuzzled to him. Harry smiled lightly and locked his arm around his toddler and held her close, until the bedroom door happened. "I see somebody beat me." Narcissa said softly. "Draco told you to check on me?" Harry asked. "He is worried about you, is that so wrong?" Narcissa asked. "I told him, just a bug. You know, I travel to the hospital a few times a week." Harry pointed out. "I know you do, but that doesn't keep him from being worried, Harry." Narcissa said and Harry let out a sigh. "It's nothing, just a bug. I'm sure I'll just get some rest." Harry said. "You've been sick before, something is different about this time, why is that?" Narcissa asked. Harry looked down at his little girl, who was nuzzled to his side, already half asleep. Trying to keep still so she doesn't bother her daddy. "I suppose things...got a little more personal and he's just worried. He doesn't have to worry. It's just a bug." Harry said. "I could always-" She started to say. "No, I'm fine. He is just worried. If it keeps, I'll contact a doctor." Harry pointed out. "Alright, I'm going to at least make you a light lunch I want you to eat." She said. "I suppose so." Harry replied.

--

Harry woke up to the light kiss on his forehead when Draco came home that afternoon. Harry didn't mean to doze off, but he wasn't feeling like himself and more run down. Harry yawned looking up at Draco's who was currently taking off that stupid tie. "Mum said you didn't eat, Harry what's wrong?" Draco asked. "Nothing, I am just a bit run down is all." Harry said, but watch Draco take off his little suit and climb into bed, in his under shirt and boxers, placing a light kiss on his lips. Harry smiled lightly, before convincing Draco to engage in an activity.

--

Draco then convince to join the others at the table, but really didn't feel up for eating, so he push around his dinner on the plate, listening to the conversations start up. Nothing that really matters or standing out. Little Koda's noises making a lot, being a nosey little baby boy with his potates and peas. "Harry?" Adam said. "Hum?" Harry said, looking over at Adam. "Your friend can't be in that outfit of his. It draws to much attention." Adam said. "You can always tell your friends to mind their business." Harry said. "Harry, the clothes he wears is often hard to get people to ignore, but he shown up in that uniform. It can't be so early explain away and why does he come to me?" Adam said and Harry let out a sigh. "Your job is closer and easier to get to without a wand. I doubt a school uniform would be better." Harry said. "Then he's putting on my clothes on I keep at he office." Adam said. "I'm sure he would be fine with that." Harry said. "When did they come pick up Rose?" Harry asked. "A bit after three. I thought there was another little Weasley?" Narcissa said. "Oh, yeah. Fred, that's....a story I don't currently have, like the one with Teddy." Harry whispered. "Teddy...Mr. lupin's son?" Draco asked. "Yeah...been a while since I made that call." Harry said. "have...you thought about it?" Harry asked. "It's not even possible right now anyway, so would it matter? He's at school anyway." Harry pointed out. "I don't mind to get it arranged, Harry. Even if it's just for the summer." Draco said. "Maybe, maybe." Harry said.

--

Draco got the children to bed, before he joined Harry once again in the bedroom. "I had forgotten he had a son." Draco said. "He was hardly a month old, Draco. It's not so easy anyway...I don't really like the contact with who I have to." Harry admitted. "Harry, there is more to-"  Draco started. "That I don't want to talk about, Draco. " Harry said softly and Draco let out a sigh, but placed a kiss on his cheek. "Invite him?" Draco asked. "....I suppose so." Harry said. "It will be fine, I promise. Now, call your doctor." Harry said. "Draco, I am okay." Harry said, but Draco frown. "Alright, alright...I'll call the doctor, but I am certain it's just a bug." Harry said. "Let the doctor say that." Draco said. "oh, alright.  Come on, let's get some sleep."