Chapter Five

"Another time, maybe." Narcissa whispered. "Promise to let me know if something happens? I have a head gun, you know?" Narcissa frowned. "I'm pretty sure you have to be twenty-one to have one and I wouldn't get you involved...I couldn't." She whispered. "You mean a lot to my father...and me, Narcissa.  Please." He said and after a moments thought. "It wouldn't really help, but...if it comes to it...I will let you know, Adam." She replied, before they pulled into the drive way.

"Hey!" David smiled, locking his arms around Narcissa. She smiled, and gave the boy a hug. She wasn't at all comfortable around the two other boys, but Albus smiled light. "Hey.... Christmas break is coming up...and I rather not be left with some random sitter." Albus said and Narcissa give a light smile. "If you two are comfortable with the idea. You'll be welcomed at the house along side David." She replied and they both nodded. "Draco? Do...you get a tree?" James asked. "Once December gets here, we'll go grab a tree." Draco smiled lightly. "Go do your homework, boys. Be sure to wash up for dinner...we have visitors coming." Draco said a bit quietly. "Who's coming?" James asked and Draco let out a sigh. "I'm assuming your Aunt and Uncle." Draco said kind of quickly. "Not going with them." Albus fussed. "I don't think that's what this is about. I think, she just wants to check on everything is all." Draco replied and after a pause, James nodded.

Draco was upstairs, getting Lily ready for dinner. Narcissa was in the kitchen, working on dinner. The three boys sat cramped on the love sit playing a video go. Little Koda sat on Adams lap, who was sitting in a chair. When the door bell rang, Adam got to his feet, holding his bright eyes boy close to his chest.

They both had changed their clothes, to look more muggle, standing in the lightly fully snow. "You must be the aunt and uncle." Adam said, and Hermione smiled lightly. "I was worried for a second, that I had the wrong address." She replied. "He's just getting Lily ready and Nass is in the kitchen. Adam." He said, before inviting the couple in. "Leave your shoes and Jackets in this room, please." Adam said. The doorway inside the house was a tiny area. A few coat racks in the corner and something that looks like a book sleeve with shoes. A couple pair of tennis shoes that Hermione guessed would be dressed, and a single pair of black dress shoes. The rest? We're toddler shoes and shoes meant for boys children. Oh, and Narcissa, Adam and even the tiny pair of five month old baby shoes laid on the very top. The racks held a lot of different boys jackets and a few for Lily and a couple for Draco. Other then the two for Narcissa and Adam and the tiny baby one.
The two removed their jackets and shoes, before Adam walked then into the living room. "How...old is little one there?" Hermione asked. "He is five months. Draco should be done shortly. Nass is in the kitchen. If you talk to her, please don't let her forever she's cooking." Adam said, before easing down on the couch, holding his boy close.

Hermione whispered something Adam couldn't hear, but shrugged it off when Ron joined him on the couch.
Hermione made the walk into the kitchen, and it was differently a different side of Narcissa. She stood in a long sleeve white dress that stoped right above her knees. A little too short for a winter day, but oh well. She had longed kicked off her shoes that were now laying mixed in all the dirty socks off the house in the laundry room. Hermione caught the glimps of what had to be a scar before the sleeve got pulled fully down to her wrist. "Good evening, Hermione." Narcissa said, before she turned around. "Good evening. I'm assuming you rather not go by your last name." Hermione said kind of softly. "Narcissa is fine. Richard's friends of his often call me Franklin, that's also fine." She replied. "I...do have to answer...Why are you here?" She then asked. "The thought did cross my mind, I won't lie, but it really isn't logical for us to even try and take them. It's...been since Ginny left since we even talked to him." She admitted before Draco turned into the kitchen. Lily was up on his hip in the bright red dress she had picked out. "So he was here alone? All I could see is there wasn't anybody family wise to send them to...I just...Figured she wasn't listed. It took a couple years...to figure out how to make our paperwork match." Draco pointed it. "It's not the easiest. Unlike Harry and Myself, you nor them, grew up here. It does take time...But She left shortly after Lily was born and Harry was gone just a couple days later. He blocked me, and Ron, so we couldn't track him either. We were visiting my parents, when I seen the old newspaper." Hermione admitted and Draco eased Lily to her feet who slowly walked herself to her little toy oven that Richard had bought the girl to play with. "The paper didn't cover much and I don't...really understand the medical lingo. Luckily, I haven't really needed to. The most difficult are they stupid vaccinations. It just caused Lily to spike a bloody fever last week and scared the hell out of me, and for what? So there's a 1% chance of her getting some stupid illness, rather then 5%?" Draco ranted somewhat, before getting an arm thrown over his shoulder by the shorter man, his step brother. "He had already started her on them, and believe me, you don't want her getting that kind of sick. She's fine!" Adam tried to point out.