26

Koda giggles as he was turned around to have his back rest against her chest. "Who is arguing?" Hermione asked. "Harry didn't want Draco to go there. I don't think he is so much mad, just wanted to just burry the problem." Adam said, before Rose started to fuss, she was ready to get out her carsit.
Rose was a happy girl standing on her feet. Even if she really couldn't walk yet. She held tightly to Molly hands standing between the woman's feet as she listen to the conversation going on between Hermione and Adam, a boy she hadn't been introduced to yet. That thought must had crossed Hermione's mind, because she smiled and turned. "Molly, this is Adam. He's Narcissa step son, but I think she been claiming him since they meet." Hermione said. "Mum's been cool, a bit clueless on everything, but at least I know why." Adam said, ruffled Koda's hair who giggled out. "She never told you about herself?" Hermione asked. "Neither one of them talked about their past, no. She meet my dad because he is a psychiatrist and Draco was seeing him. Since their relationship though, I'm not sure if Draco officially sees him, or not. He has to see somebody though, he is still getting his medicines." Adam said. "Why would he have to see somebody else?" Molly asked. "Because you aren't suppose to treat your own child. Even step child in this case. I'm not sure the breakdown." Adam said, finally walking them into the living room, where they kept for a couple more minutes until Narcissa came down the stairs, her newborn girl laying asleep on the cot upstairs and she just thrown on the oversize jacket of Richards and zipped it up.

"We could have waited a couple minutes, while you finished getting dressed." Hermione said. "I'm dressed, but I was already distracted anyway." Narcissa said. "Adam said they are arguing?" Hermione said, with Koda sitting on her lap getting looked at by Rose, who wanted to be a jealous girl. Hermione was her mommy and somebody else was in her spot. "I wouldn't say arguing, but Harry wasn't okay with Draco just taking off. I don't like the fact he took the hand gun, I don't even think he can fire the thing." Narcissa said. "I don't think he was actually going to try and use the thing, mum. He seen red. It would just knock him on his ass, if he tried. It's not as simple as firing the gun."  Koda said. "I'm sure, as you guys used to go to the firing range, didn't you?" She asked. "Yeah, but I can't take Ko there so we stoped going." Adam said, before the very tiny hit was heard. Rose had enought of being jealous and wanted Koda out of her spot. Koda just looked more surprised then anything. "Rose! That was not nice." Hermione said, before Adam lend over to the little girl. "Is somebody being a jealous little girl?" Adam half chuckled and ruffled her hair. "She isn't used to sharing you." Adam said, but took his boy back and Rose was quick to wiggle up on her mommy's lap. "Rose, that still wasn't nice." Hermione said, but Koda at least seemed unaffected by the slap and reached for grandma. Narcissa smiled and took the baby form her step son, and Koda nuzzled to her. "Adam, go get your sister." Hermione said and he rolled his eyes. "You could at least asked, but yes. I'll get the baby." Adam said. "She was never going to." Hermione said. "I'm sure." Adam said.

"Who all is down stairs?" Draco asked, shutting the bedroom door behind him as he step out. "Hermione, Ron, Rose, who is being a jealous baby girl, and a woman. The same one at the house, I didn't catch her name." Adam said, as he walked into the room Narcissa and Richard started using, along side their newborn girl. She was less then a week old, maybe a little on the small side, but a very healthy little girl. Adam picked her up out the cot. She yawned, but nuzzled into the blankets, going back to sleep. "Where are you going with the baby?" Richard asked, turning around in the office chair he was using. "Downstairs. The woman wants to see the baby." Adam said, before Draco used into the bedroom. "The codes been changed, but touch the gun again, I'm breaking a finger. You haven't the slightly idea how easily a mishaps could happen, Draco." Richard said. "You don't understand the shit she done." Draco mumbled. "I understand enough, but I care very much about your mama. That means you're mine to protect. You aren't to touch my gun or another without permission, is that understood?" Richard said. "Yes...Dad." Draco whispered kind of softly.

Draco disappeared back into the bedroom as Adam took the newborn girl back down the stairs, where a conversation was going on. Rose was sitting half asleep on Hermione's lap, nuzzled in her own little blanket and Koda had been past around and sat on Ron's lap. Who was a little uncomfortable holding the baby boy, but Koda seemed very comfortable with his spot.
Adam just walked over to Molly, to cut down the awkwardness and after a moment she nodded and accepted the newborn girl. She yawned again, but having just been feed she was full but she didn't like being moved so much. She let out a tiny fussy noise before she settles back down and went back to asleep. Richard also came down the stairs, taking his spot beside Narcissa. "I changed the safe code and I'm taking the boys to the shooting ring." Richard said. "I know we haven't gone in a while, but-" Adam said. "You will be fine leaving Koda got a couple hours, Adam. I won't let an accident happen with the thing. I know you plan on getting one the second you turn twenty-one." Richard said.