Chapter Ten

The table was full less then an hour later. All four kids and the three adults. Little Koda sat on Narcissa lap, who didn't have a plate. She wouldn't at all admit it, but her stomach had been aching for some time on and off since last night. However, Harry couldn't help but noice her odd behavior. Well, he couldn't be sure it was Odd, but when she wasn't eating and starting looking more and more uncomfortable. Something was going on. He really needs to say something. He would say something, to Draco, once breakfast was over.

After a phonecall the Adam, Draco was able to put the bed away. Lily was wanting to do her gymnastics, something Draco wasn't aware of. Once Harry explain it, he wanted Lily to be able to do such a thing.
So, Harry now sat up in that stupid hospital wheel chair as he called it, and Draco stood beside him, watching the toddler do her gymnastics. "Draco...Your mum, she okay?" Harry asked, kind of softly. Draco turned his head slightly, to face Harry. "Why do you ask?" Draco frowned lightly. "It could be nothing. After all, I don't know what she's like during the mornings, but...I noticed something." Harry admitted. "What...did you notice?" Draco asked. "She seemed uncomfortable...maybe more or maybe I was just making her uncomfortable." Harry shrugged his shoulders a little, before the small thump made them both look at the toddler. She sat a little mad on her bottom. She missed up her flip and let out a huff. "...daddy!" She whined and Harry chuckled. "Baby girl, you just have to keep trying. You'll get your flip like you have everything else." Harry said and after another huff, she started again. "You aren't making her uncomfortable...I'll go check on her." Draco said.

Draco walked upstairs and found her in the boys bathroom. Kind of. All boys were accounted for, so it really only left his mother. Draco gave the bathroom knock a knock. "Mum?" Draco called for and after a couple moments and it went unanswered. Draco slowly pushed the bathroom door open to find her in a very alarming position. Her forehead touched the a tile floor, her arms warped around her stomach and she was very much folded up. "Mum!" Draco half cried.

"I'll...be fine." She really couldn't say very good or loud or believe. Draco just hurried downstairs and called Adam, who half an hour later, found her in the very same position. Harry, with the help of his wand, got himself upstairs (and his (wheel) chair). Neither one of the three young adult men could convince her to move or let them call an ambulance for her. Draco knew she didn't really trust the muggle doctors. It was more she didn't understand what they said, and Draco had more understanding, but not enough. So, finally, Adam went to get Richard.

Richard was in the middle of meeting with one of many young adult patients, when his secretary opened his door. "Forgive me, but your son is awful panicked, Dr. Franklin." Richard raised an eyebrow, but looked at his watched. "Come fifteen minutes early your next appointment. It's unlike him to come here. It really must be important." Richard replied. "Of course." She replied.

"You didn't call me and tell me your mo-Narcissa was in the fetal position, why?" Richard said, a bit upset with his twenty year old son. "Because she isn't dying or she wouldn't be able to pitch a fit like a toddler. She's just so bloody stubborn with things she really don't understand." Adam said and Richard let out a sigh. "Follow my car, closely." Was his only reply.

Narcissa still wouldn't move, and had starting whining on and off during the absence. It made Harry think of something, and had called Hermione Granger. Who was really overdue for a personal visit, rather then just a phonecall letting her know from him, he was awake and already staying with Draco. She didn't really want to bring up her idea to Draco or Harry, she wanted to talk to Richard first. She couldn't get a reading on her wand either. Magic had been blocked form the woman, for many reasons. The three of them were wanting in the hallway, by the bathroom when Adam and Richard hurried up the stairs. It was nearly noon by now, making it nearly three hours she really hadn't moved.

"This might be a stretch, but it's possible." Was the first thing that came out her mother and Harry quickly caught on to what she might be suggesting. "Is she going through menopause?" Harry then asked, getting a very confused look form Draco, and Adam looked a bit ewed out. "Not completely. She's near that age, yes. However, I've still had to stop by the drug store on and off the last couple of years." Richard quickly replied. "I'm assuming you've slept together." Hermione said and the cocky look form Adam to his father quickly got the boy a slap on the back of the head. He still laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "She seems like she's in labor, just maybe worst and if that's the case, we really have to move her. It won't be safe to move her later." She said and Draco had a very quick reply. "Rather or not it's possible here. He made sure a long time ago she never have another kid." Hermione stood straight. "Spell or potion?" Ignore both the muggle man, Draco was quick to answer. "I'm assuming a potion, even if it wore off, the spells...before the ending of the war was enough on her by both of them to assure it. It took nearly five years here to convince her to leave the house." Draco said and after a sigh. "We still have to check, Draco. I agree with the added damages, it's unlikely, but how she acting and her breathing is starting to change. We have to check." Hermione pointed out.