34

A fast month with by and Tiffany? Gave birth to her second child, another little girl, who Adam of course loved and cared for. She was a little bitty newborn girl, currently laying asleep in her crib, leaving Adam sitting up in the bed, talking to his parents, Tiffany. Who half yawned. "Tell me again, how that's possible with Harry?" She asked.

Harry was pregnant, found out a couple weeks ago when he past out getting off the toilet. Hermione was called to look him over and they were told the possibility was new, but possible and confirm it with a spell. Harry had mix feelings about it, because it would involve having contact with a world he was running form, at least for the pregnancy and he wasn't okay with that. Draco? Was doing the best he could to aid, but it wasn't very easy. Harry's mental state wasn't always the same and some days were harder then others. It was just something they would have to take, day by day.

"They are both Magical. Hermione explain it, it's because the number of magical people have been getting less and less so to insure the survival of their kind, it made it possible for males to carry. I don't fully understand it either, but they will handle it. I know they will." He said. "Harry's been pretty quiet, are you certain he is okay?" She asked. "Harry had a lot of things he doesn't want to talk about. I'm sure it's making this thing more difficult on him and he doesn't really know what to do or say. His still in recovery and now? My understanding is it could cause more damage, but neither one of them are like that, so, I'm not sure how mentally he is doing, but I'm certain Harry will be okay. Now, why didn't you tell me you cancelled her party? I can handle it so you can rest." Adam said. "I don't agree with you signing Billie's brith certificate, but you did...I can't let you take responsibility for another child that isn't yours." Tiffany said. "I love you, Tiffany. Your daughters are mine and we are having a party. Give me the list you called. Mum is making this cake and dad is taking the day off, so come on." Adam said and after a pause she slowly nodded.

Narcissa had breakfast on the table and the children were still goofy off, yet to join the table because Adam was still getting Anne in a pretty dress for pictures. "How...come you...want to be my daddy?" She asked. "Did your mommy tell you to ask me that?" Adam said. "I member my other daddy. He didn't...like me." She frowned. "Because he didn't want to be a father. You are my daughter now. I have three children now, and you are mine and I love you very much. We are going to have a party. I know it isn't what should be planned, but mommy needs rest." Adam said. "Its okay, daddy. Just you, mommy and then is enough." Anne said. "You are a very sweet and caring little girl, I love you very much." Adam said.

--

Tiffany woke up and slowly made a walk to the window, looking out in the backyard, were the party was going on. Anne was laughing, having a good time with Adam. The baby was also in the care of another person and she'd been left alone with her thoughts. Her thoughts have been really bad since the brith of her daughter a few days ago. Her depression was increasing and looking at Adam? She felt like her daughters would be cared for.
She wasn't sure how many pills she held on her hand, sleeping medication because she'd just go to sleep and never wake up. The pains off everything she went though the years was already gone. She felt shed be at peace. She filled the glass with water taking a long look into the mirror at the person she didn't even know anymore.

Tiffany took the pills, and it's like her newborn new mommy was in trouble and started just screaming her little had off.
Adam finally didn't have a choice but to take the baby to Tiffany, who was laying back in the bed, typing something on her phone. "She won't take a bottle. Can you try and see if she'll feed?" Adam said. "Not with the meds the doctor wrote me, didn't I tell you?" She asked but did hold out her arms to take the baby girl. Billie kept crying and wouldn't clam down. Tiffany just looked down at the newborn girl. Unsure if she was doing the right thing, then, Anne came running in holding her new big teddy bear. "Mommy, looky!" She said. "I see, sweet girl." Tiffany said, before she relaxed back into the headboard, getting really dizzy. "Tiff?" Adam said, removing the baby girl and putting her on the bed. "Just...tried." she mumbled, but she was starting to sweet. "Anne, go get uncle!" Adam said.

-

Tiffany woke up in the hospital, feeling very sick to her stomach but she slowly sat up. Adam finally asleep in the cot in the room and she hit the button to call the nurse, her doctor actually coming into the hospital room. "Hello, Mrs. Franklin." He said, taking the sit beside the hospital bed. "...how?" Was all she asked. "You just had a baby. It's common for woman to struggle with depression, but Your husband and Father all, somehow, made it to were I can't admit you to the mental health wing." He said. "I'm not crazy." She whispered. "I know. It's common, really, for woman to struggle with their emotions getting back under control after a baby...But, that doesn't mean you don't need more help then they can provide." He said. "...I'll be fine." She whispered, laying back down. "Wake your husband, he's been worried." He said.

--

She really didn't know what to say, just agreed to his rules to keep him feeling better. She just got to lost in her own head and didn't know what else she could do to fix it right now. He understood, he was just scared to lose her. He had to be sure he wouldn't loose her. He wasn't sure how he'd handle loosing somebody else he loved.