Chapter sixteen

Draco sat down Ko a small plate of cool mashed potatoes and moved him a little more to the center of the table. Ko giggled out as Draco pulled his shirt off. Ko dug his hands into the potatoes and started to badly feed himself as the conversations slowly got started again.

Adam gathered Koda to take him to take a bath. Narcissa said with him being able to sit up so good now, he could take a bath in the big bath tub. Adam, wasn't told which bathroom Destiny had been in. Who was afaird to say anything. She just slipped more into the bathwater, the bubbles covering her up, other then her head.
Ko was being a giggly messy that stoped suddenly when he seen Destiny on the bathroom. He got all wide eyed and let out a small noise. "What is it ko?" Adam said, before he slowly turned around. "oh! I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you'd been in this bathroom." Adam said, and she just slowly pointed to the robe.
She was finished with her bath anyway, it been long enough and Adam just walked out the bathroom after laying the robe close by. She popped her head around the corner. Adam didn't go far. He really didn't want to go up the next flight of stairs. He'd be to far away form his parents. "I...was finished anyway...he looks like his more dinner then baby." She whispered. "yeah...He needs a bath. You...could have said something, you know." Adam said, getting followed back into the bathroom. "I...know better...Or did...Guess it might be different here...I...also fell...a little hungry...oddly. my stomach is real hard...but...I could smell it.." she whispered, almost afraid to say something about food. Adam was making sure the temperature of the water was right for his little boy. "Mom will be happy to make you some dinner." Adam said. "I...Though Draco was supposed to me my parent, isn't she his mum?" She asked and Adam nodded. "She is our mom, your grandma then." Adam pitting out as ko started to giggle as the water made contact with his little legs. "I..see. Its...pass dinner though..." She whispered. "Mum!" Adam called for.

"Adam, I told you. I was just going to be in the kitchen." Narcissa said, with some odd blanket over her. She had been in the middle of feeding the youngest one. "Destiny wants dinner. She wasn't going to come get you herself." Adam said. "Get into some jammies, Destiny. I'll heat you up a plate." Narcissa said, giving her a light smile, before she walked out of the bathroom. "Take a few minutes to change. She was feeding the baby. She needs dinner too." Adam said. "I...don't know what to wear..." She whispered. "Ask your brother, David. I'm sure he can help you get dressed." Adam said.

About ten minutes later, destiny slowly walked down to the kitchen, in some oversize sleep wear that were pink and said princess on it. Narcissa smiled. "If your still hungry after this plate, I'll make you more. I just don't want you getting sick." Narcissa said, easing her to sit on at the table. "He...said you have a baby too?" Destiny said, and Narcissa pointed to the cot by the table. "Yeah, she was definitely a surprise! I definitely wasn't expecting to have a baby at my age, but for whatever reason, We was suppose to have her." Narcissa pointed out. "Can...I see the baby?" She asked. "Sure! She be careful, she's still really tiny." Narcissa said, and Destiny walked over to the cot. She was half asleep and Destiny didn't really want to wake her. Narcissa just slowly picked up the girl and handed her to Destiny. The little girl woke up and looked up at Destiny all whined eyed before the pacifier got pushed into her mouth by Narcissa. "Rock a little. She should go right back to sleep." Narcissa said, before going to finish her dinner.
The baby was asleep by the time the plate was finished and Narcissa helped her eased the baby back into the cot. "So...just Draco and the baby? No more of your own kids?" She asked. "Just Draco and the baby. I...wasn't suppose to be able to have kids. Adam is also my baby too, but I didn't have him. He is mine though. I won't let her have him back she doesn't at all need a child. Even one grown, she lost that right a long time ago." Narcissa pointed out and Destiny nodded. Confused by the what the woman was saying.

"Hi, little man!" Narcissa said, ruffling Koda's hair that was still wet. He was in his jammies being a giggle butt, now that Adam took him out of the play pen. "He doesn't want to go to sleep, mum." Adam whined, getting the baby removed for his arms. "He is just all happy filled with mash potatoes!" She smiled giving the boy a tickle who giggled out. "Mum...I'm tried." Adam said. "Go to bed. I got ko." Narcissa said, but Adam didn't leave. "You father is already in the bed, go. I'll be there later." Narcissa said.

Narcissa pulled the blanket over Destiny later, David already asleep. "...why...did Draco keep David? He's... different...and do am I." She whispered and Narcissa eased to sit in the bed. "Because he cares very much about David. David was somebody who needed somebody to take care of him, that was all. He hope to make you two a part of our family." Narcissa said. "There...is already a lot of kids though...Why us?" She whispered, getting the blanket tucked in around her. "Because you two are in need of a family. Nothing else matters, okay? Draco loved David and he will you too. That's all that matters, okay?" Narcissa said, and after a moment so nodded.