2: Stupid Boy!

"Ni-Ki!" a male cheerfully greets as soon as the said boy walks through the door, Riki looks at him with a brighter smile taking over his face.

"Hey Taki," he greets back as he walks closer to him.

"I almost thought that you weren't coming, you always come earlier than this, it's 2:15, you would usually be here by 2," he says, looking down at his watch momentarily.

"I got distracted with my mama," he shrugs, "You know I would never miss practice for anything," he states with a confident smile.

"Yes, I know that just how I know you always get here an hour earlier than anyone and stay for two extra hours every day," Taki rolls his eyes.

He shrugs once again with a cheeky smile, "It's my passion," he purposely says in Korean just to see the confused expression on his best friend before walking away, right into their practice room.

~

"I hope you enjoy it," Mrs. Nishimura says, placing the last plate down on the table before taking a step back.

The two males instantly go into some of the food, two very different expressions overcoming on each. "Um, this is one of the best sushi I've had. I congratulate you," Mr. Kim says with a sickenly sweet smile.

"I don't like this," the other male quickly says making the woman panic.

"I'm sorry young master, is there anything that you would like me to prepare for you? If you want some Korean food, I can also do that."

"No," he stands up. "I'm going out to eat," is all he states before walking out with his phone in his hand, nobody even trying to hold him back as his father continues to enjoy the food, his assistant just shaking his head disapprovingly while the woman wanted to say something and go after him but professionally held back.

Sunoo walks out of the mansion enraged. His father should know by now how he couldn't eat certain things on sushi. Yet, he did not let him speak earlier. He opens his phone, going to his contacts straight away, pressing onto his best friend's nickname.

"Won," he says as the other picks up.

"Sunoo-Hyung! How's Japan?" He exclaims enthusiastically.

He shrugs, "Nothing I haven't seen before. How about England? How is it there? I honestly found it incredible when I was there last week."

"It is incredible Hyung! I wish I could have chosen to come here earlier. I wish I didn't have to go back in a week. How's the new house?"

"It's smaller than our Seoul mansion, but I get it this is just a vacation home," he answers nonchalantly. "I wish you could have come here with me, I'm all bored and alone."

"I wish I could too! My parents' schedule messed up everything," he slightly rolls his eyes. "Sadly, we went there earlier instead. You're coming back to Seoul after Japan, right?"

Sunoo doesn't respond as he goes through what was at the convenience store's fridge. "Yes, we already have school in two weeks and father wants me to fully prepare or something," he answers, picking a carton of mint chocolate milk. "Plus it's my birthday soon. I'll be back in two or three days I think."

"Great! I'm going back in two days as well! Let's meet as soon as possible, eh?" He asks, raising an eyebrow "sternly."

"Yes, mother, we shall," he lightly chuckles at the remark, making his way to the cash register where he quickly pays, not even paying attention to what the young part-timer was saying to him making her roll his eyes, he wouldn't see it anyway.

He walks out of the store, taking a seat on one of the tables where he continues the ongoing conversation completely disregarding any person that went into the store. One of them being a blond, sweaty, young boy.

"Lost again Riki-san?" The young cashier asks with a smirk.

"You know it, Hikaru-san," he sighs, heading towards the cold drinks, taking out the note he received with the names of the drinks his crewmates chose for today's break.

Everyday before three, before practice officially started, they would play rock paper scissors to see who would go buy them some drinks and Riki's bad luck always ended in him having to rush to the nearest convenience store before three.

He quickly picks out everything on the list before choosing his own and grabbing an ice cream for himself for the way back to the studio. He rushes to the cashier as soon as possible, shooting the girl a smile before taking his money out.

"Have I told you how I would date you if you were my age?" Hikaru asks as she scans the items, in awe with his sweet smile and personality.

He puts on an embarrassed smile, "Yes you have Hikaru-san but, have told you I wouldn't date you even if you were my age?" He playfully answers.

She rolls her eyes, though her lips still tugged up, "If my type were younger men and if that wasn't your opinion, you never know," she shrugs.

"Well, my type is men," he says in Korean under his breathe, with the intention of not being heard by the older.

"What was that?" She asks, looking directly at him raising a brow as she inputs the amount of money on the register.

He shakes his head with a smile as he takes the bag from the counter, "It was nothing." He bows down, "Thank you, Hikaru-san. See you tomorrow, hopefully not." He chuckles lightly, taking his ice cream out before walking away after getting a wave of goodbye from the girl.

He finally opens his ice cream after some struggling as he walks out the store which puts a victorious smile on his face.

"Talk to you later, Wonie, I should be going back to the mansion before-," a male voice says boredly before he crashes into the blond boy which makes him look up, his face heating up in anger at the sight of the chocolate stain on his white shirt, "Stupid boy!"