3: Great Mrs. Nishimura

"Stupid boy! Do you know how much this shirt costs?! It's from the new AMI collection that isn't even out yet and you ruined it!" He screams on the boy's face.

"I'm sorry, you think I meant to crash into you? My ice cream is on the floor now, I paid for that too," he answers annoyed at the rude boy.

"This shirt costs way more than your life ever will! I can repay your ice cream, but can you repay my damaged shirt?" He asks, raising an annoyed eyebrow.

"I really am sorry but it was your fault too, you shouldn't have been looking down at your phone pretty boy," he slightly widens his eyes in realization, he was glad he had said that in Japanese though and hopefully the Korean stranger didn't know what it meant.

"What did you just say to me? Did you curse me?" He asks with an unbelieving facial expression on his face.

"Look I really am sorry, I can send your shirt to get dry cleaned- I'll clean it myself until it's spotless but I really need to get going now," he says desperately, looking down at his phone to see the time.

The pink-haired raises an eyebrow, eyeing the boy until his eyes reach a certain thing, "Give me your necklace and I'll let you go, no need to pay for my shirt."

Riki looks down seeing the gold chain with a golden star hanging from it making him widen his eyes in surprise and desperation, "I can't and won't give that. Anything but that."

The boy smirks, "Well, that just makes me want to have it even more. Give it to me and your phone number. I will keep the necklace as long as you haven't paid twenty-five million won for my shirt since you won't just give it to me."

His eyes become even wider if possible, "TWENTY-FIVE MILLION?!"

He nods nonchalantly, "I told you, it's not out yet, my father had to do a lot for me to be the first one to have it."

"Please, this necklace is important to me. I promise to pay installments but I really can't give you the necklace," he pleads with glossy eyes, looking at the boy hopeful.

"No," he states simply. "I can make your life a living hell even if I will not be in Japan for long, give me the necklace and I'll forget that this happened, or give me your number and the necklace it's your choice."

Riki bites his lips while looking down at the pendant, how did I suddenly get into this mess?

Shortly after, he reaches out to unlock the necklace with the bag of drinks still hanging from his wrist. Soon enough, he reaches his hand out with the necklace on his palm which the stranger immediately takes, "P- please take care of it, I'll pay as soon as possible."

"Hm, whatever. Give me your number," he demands as he puts his phone in his hand.

~

"Was there anything you wanted to request Mr. Kim?" Mr. Kwon asks as he stands over the other who was laying with closed eyes by the pool.

"Yes, that's why I called. I want you to offer Mrs. Nishimura a permanent job in Seoul, she does good work and we've needed a permanent chef in the house for a month after Hana left due to marriage," he would have rolled his eyes if they weren't close.

"Okay, Mr. Kim but we were informed that Mrs. Nishimura has a son, would that be okay?"

He hums, "Yes, anything as long as we don't have to go through the hassle of finding another cook. Hana was a rare one just like Mrs. Nishimura so do anything to get her to go with us even if it means getting information from other employees or her son himself. You are dismissed."

Mr. Kwon bows even if the other could not see him, stepping back into the house.

~

Riki sighs, leaning onto the room's mirror. How was he supposed to deal with this?

He had a part-time job only for three days a week that paid a little and got a little allowance from his mother every week, he would have to spend years before he could get that precious necklace of his back. It was so precious to him because it is the only thing of his father's who passed away when he was two, the reason his mother began to work was so that they could have an income and additionally a roof over their head.

"What. Do. I. Do?" he bangs his head with every word.

The day had been great until that spoiled kid had to ruin it. When he came back to the studio, of course, his crewmates asked him what was wrong, seeing his sullen face but they soon had stopped and begun their practice. Ni-Ki was relieved when they had begun going over the choreography they had created two weeks ago for the summer competition which would begin in a month and a half, it helped him forget his struggles. But now, he was here alone in the practice room sweaty and sticky as the scenarios came back.

He always stays two hours more than the rest and he did but as soon as the time was up and he was tired from nonstop dancing, he sat down against the foggy mirror.

Why did that boy even want his necklace? From what his mother has told him they were in poverty before, that necklace was the only valuable thing that his family had and couldn't have sold even when struggling but even so it must've not been more than 74,000 yen(759,000 won, 700 dollars.) From what the pink-haired boy had said he must come from a wealthy family so he didn't need that "cheap" thing.

He just wanted to make his life difficult, which he was accomplishing. They hadn't even exchanged names. They hadn't even talked more than ten minutes and the boy had it out for him.

"What did I do wrong?" He sighs to himself once more.

~

"Mrs. Nishimura?" Mr. Tanaka calls, getting the woman's attention from the dinner she was making. She smiles tenderly at him as if asking for him to continue. "Mr. Kwon would like to talk to you about something important. He'll be coming here soon, please think carefully of what he'll say," he tells her caringly with a smile which makes the woman confused.

Soon enough the man came in and Mr. Tanaka leaves the two alone with a bow.

"Mrs. Nishimura I have an offer to make you."