8: Spoiled Boy's Nice Friend

Riki had slept quite peacefully in his new bed despite him thinking he wouldn't be able to the previous night. It was somewhat comforting actually. He now had a friend in Korea, he was going to study at his dream school, and he didn't have to be away from his necklace even if it wasn't in his hold yet.

Right- he needed a job. He had concluded the next morning as he ate breakfast with his mom and the rest of the staff though they had been up for longer as they had chores to attend to.

"Mama, can I go out and explore? Maybe get a job?"

She furrows her eyebrows as she continues to dice carrots for later's lunch. "Why do you want to get a job?"

Right, his mother didn't know that he didn't have his necklace and that it was in the hands of her new boss's son because he accidentally stained a very expensive shirt with chocolate ice cream. He smiles nervously, "Maybe it'll help me adjust better."

She smiles brightly, "That's a great idea honey but you're just a high school student are you gonna be able to handle it?" she asks worriedly.

"Of course, I can! Don't worry about me! I'll get going now!" He exclaims as he swiftly puts his shoes on, putting his phone into his pocket after putting some music through his earbuds.

He uses the service door that goes through the vast backyard where a garden, some garden tables, a pool, and other equipment stood. He was slightly humming to the song that was playing before something hit him beside his head. He groans in pain, taking his earphones off, turning to his left to see the boy that has been making his life hell with a smirk and a blue-haired boy beside him who was shaking his head disapprovingly.

"You didn't hear me when I called the first time," the pink-haired boy begins coldly.

"You didn't have to hit me with a basketball! I could have gotten a concussion!" he responds exasperatedly, rubbing the side of his head, closing his eyes in pain.

"I'm sorry about my friend," the blue-haired boy speaks, his cat-like eyes turning to Sunoo, giving him a glare. "I swear it was too late when I saw what he was doing, I'm so sorry."

Riki turns to the apologetic boy, giving him a small smile. "It's not your fault, thank you," he turns to the oldest with a glare, "But you shouldn't be the one apologizing here."

"Oh, me?" The boy points to himself with an "innocent" expression. "It's not my fault you didn't hear me the first time necklace boy."

"My name is-!" he exclaims, getting sick of that nickname but was rudely interrupted.

"Jungwon this is the stupid boy I told you about. You know the one that ruined my shirt from the AMI collection that hasn't even come out yet."

"I didn't mean to-"

"Necklace boy, you are being really rude right now, I'm trying to do an introduction here," he rolls his eyes making Ni-Ki's face hot from rage. "Jungwon, this is necklace boy."

Jungwon looks at the youngest apologetically, "I'm guessing you were leaving? You should get going, I hope to see you again," he says giving him a small smile.

Riki gives him a blank smile back before walking away, still enraged.

"Dude you are being a legit asshole to him," Jungwon states, crossing his arms over his chest with furrowed eyebrows.

Sunoo rolls his eyes, "It's fun teasing that little boy."

"Teasing is supposed to be playful, both parties are supposed to find it fun. What you're doing is plain bullying!" He exclaims, shoving the boy slightly.

"Come on, Won, I'm not hurting the kid or anything."

"I don't care. I should have listened to myself the first time," he mumbles the second sentence. "I mean it this time, don't talk to me until you fix your attitude with him and give him his necklace back and I hope that is by the day of your birthday," with that the boy in his sports clothes turns to leave, getting his phone out to call his driver.

Sunoo stays behind, furrowing his eyebrows, 'I didn't hurt him with the ball, right?'

~

Riki walks through the gates, a small pain still coming from his head though it was bearable.

"Ni-Ki!" A voice interrupts his thoughts making him turn to the left to see his new friend.

He smiles widely, smiling at the boy, "Hey Jake-Hyung!"

"Where are you going?" Jake asks with an adoring gaze.

"I just wanted to explore Seoul and maybe find a job. What about you? Where are you going?"

The older holds the paper that he is carrying in his hands up, waving it, "It's my turn to get the groceries."

"Can I come with you?" Riki questions after a few seconds of thinking.

"Yes!" Jake exclaims, his eyes sparkling. "Sorry... I just find grocery shopping really boring," he confesses, rubbing his nape with a shy smile.

"It's alright Hyung, it's better than just getting lost in the streets of Seoul," he responds, spreading his arms dramatically, making the other male chuckle.

"Hey," a voice beside the duo calls out making both divert their gazes there.

Jungwon was there, in a black car, smiling awkwardly at the two, "I just wanted to say sorry again, I'll do my best to make Sunoo stop..." he pursues his lips, "Teasing you."

Riki gives him a small smile, "It's okay Jungwon-ssi."

"What's your name?" Jungwon inquires with a smile.

"Nishimura Riki. You can call me Ni-Ki though," he responds.

"Sunoo said it earlier but I'm Yang Jungwon and since I'm seventeen if you're younger than that, feel free to call me Hyung," he says with a cute dimpled smile.

"Thank you Jungwon-Hyung."

The blue-haired glances down at his watch, "I should get going now, it was nice meeting you Ni-Ki." He puts his eyes on the older male. "See you on the twenty-fourth Jake-Hyung."

With that, the car drives off.

A/N: I have a fun fact for y'all. I learned it today in Biology. So did you know when you say that your stomach hurts it isn't actually your stomach? 🙀🤯.

Yea that's it. I hope your enjoyed today's chapter! Love you!! 😘