16: Lunch

"Come on Riki," his senior calls out from his classroom's door making him look up and when spotting the male he had met and bonded with the previous day, he returns the bright smile that was being thrown his way.

Without further ado, he stands up from his seat after putting all his things away and slightly jogs his way towards the older, throwing some of his classmates his infamous smile. "Hyung!" He exclaims brightly as he approaches him.

"Let's get going to the cafeteria, hm?" The younger hums back, nodding his head. "Today my best friend is gonna sit with us if you're okay with it."

"Of course!" He retorts enthusiastically.

They continue to walk through the hallways and walk downstairs, stopping at the second floor where Jay guides the younger to his friend's classroom, room 12A. "He's a modeling major we might have to wait a couple of minutes, it seems that the class hasn't been dismissed yet," Jay explains as he peeks into the classroom. Soon enough, the beaming voice of the female teacher inside is heard behind the closed door, the sound of shuffling then heard, and soon enough the door was opened. Groups of students mindlessly went through the door, some going left and some going right.

One of the students caught the fifteen-year-olds attention, the silver head different from the other. "Is that Sunoo?" He asks unintentionally out loud catching the older's attention.

"What?" Jay asks.

"What are you doing here?" Sunoo asks, making eye contact with Riki.

"N-nothing," he mumbles.

"You know him, Riki?" The oldest of the three questions, furrowing his eyebrows.

"That's none of your business," the silver-haired says coldly before the other could speak, walking away afterward.

"I do know him. My mom is an employee at his house," Ni-Ki says with a shy smile after the other was out of earshot, Jay simply nods.

"Ah, fucking teacher why do we have to stay five extra minutes. Five minutes off lunch just so that she can continue her rants," a whining voice came out of the classroom, stopping after seeing the boy next to his best friend. "Who's this?" He asks his friend, raising an eyebrow quizzingly.

"Great, your first impression is a cussing whining brat. You'll scare my new friend off," Jay rolls his eyes.

"Come on and just introduce the boy to me, could you?"

"Sunghoon, this is Nishimura Riki, a sophomore from Japan in the practical dance department. Riki, this is Park Sunghoon my lazy and annoying best friend," he introduces, pointing his hand respectively. "You would have met him yesterday but he was absent because he had a shoot."

"Nice to meet you," the young dancer says, bowing which the older returns.

"It's nice meeting you too! Finally, Jay isn't going to have to rely on me for everything, finally, he has another friend," he states dramatically, "A cute one at that," he finishes off with a wink unknowingly making the younger's ears turn hot.

"We should get going before we can't find a table," Jay intervenes, putting one arm around each of their shoulders. While Sunghoon tries shrugging it off with a disgusted expression, Riki smiles softly watching them both, thankful for having some friends.

~

"Hyung, over there," the blond points out to an empty table with one of his hands while the other carries his food tray.

Jay nods, following the youngest while Sunghoon is right behind him. They sit down at the table for six with Riki on one side while Jay and Sunghoon side by side on the other.

They begin to eat their food with ongoing conversations in between, getting to know each other. Like how Riki learned from Sunghoon and Jay that they were born in 2002, that Sunghoon started modeling the previous year after taking a break from his childhood modeling, that Jay lived some years in America, that they've been close since their middle school years. Meanwhile, they learned that the youngest was born in 2005, he has been dancing for approximately 7 years, his mom is a chef and working for the Kims, he was in a crew in Japan, and he just came to Korea less than two weeks ago. All that was interrupted when someone approached their table.

"Hey, Riki," a voice greets beside him getting the attention of the three males.

"Oh, Jungwon-ssi," he says, a slightly awkward smile on his face. "Do... you need anything?" He asks, glancing at his two friends who were attentively looking at the two.

"Nothing, I was just wondering how you're doing and how you're settling in school," he states with a sweet smile on his face.

"It's going great I've made some friends and I've been adapting pretty well," he explains with a smile on his face, becoming more comfortable due to the blue-haired boys' genuineness. Some more words were exchanged between the two afterward while the two other males in front of them kept quiet between themselves, glancing once or twice to the other boys as the moment progessed.

"Look for me whenever you want, I'm in applied music in room 11B, I'll get going before Sunoo comes looking for me. See you later," he waves, finishing off the conversation, turning to give a smile at the older boys before completely walking off, out of the cafeteria.

"How do you know him?" Jay asks warily.

"We met one time when he was visiting Sunoo-ssi. It wasn't exactly a great impression but he was really nice," he slightly shrugs, turning his attention back to his food.

"I thought those two were assholes," Sunghoon expresses, his eyebrow furrowed.

"No, they're definitely not. Well, Jungwon-ssi isn't but Sunoo... there's still a lot to figure out," he explains with a smile, looking at them both directly. "Oh, Hyung," he turns to the oldest of the three, his eyes slightly wide when he remembered something.

"What is it?"

"Are we still on for today? I asked my mom permission and she said I could be home later," he questions with a hopeful gleam in his eyes as he looks at him directly.

Jay smiles widely at the younger's innocent look, nodding in response.

A/N: Thank you guys for 200 reads 🥰🥰