1

Long chapter ahead enjoy and Thankyou for joining us here 🙏🙏🥰🥰😘😘😘

Newly wedded Sarawat and Tine drive off towards Teepakorn Mansion. Sarawat was still sobbing even after they were half way to Mansion. Tine once try to hold Sarawat's hand but suddenly Sarawat move his hand from Tine's and then Tine didn't approach his wife more. So Tine didn't react much to it because he knows his baby is highly exhausted and sad for separating from his family he is going through with some emotional trauma and he must give him space if his wife needed that. Somehow Sarawat stopped crying and sobbing when they were about to reach Teepakorn Mansion. Tine car reach Teepakorn Mansion it was beautifully decorated. Sarawat eyes twinkled watching beautiful lighting's and started shining with the ambiance and breathtaking atmosphere, looking at the beautiful view in front of his eyes he wonder this all is just for his welcomed. The Teepakorn Mansion enterance and walkway was giving the feeling of heaven enterance

When they reach at the Mansion door step Maya was already waiting for Sarawat's welcoming ceremony with some of her friends and relatives. All neighbors and relatives came at the door step to welcomed Sarawat as soon as she heard the car. Maya immediately pulled both boys and give tight hug she blessed newly wedded and kissed their forehead. Then Maya perform a small system by which to remove evil eyes from both boys head because some people may get jealous over wedding and put evil eyes so in Indian culture it's an important custom to perform. Everyone appreciate Tine's choice how cute his wife is and how Tine is whipped for him already. Sarawat was looking so good with cute smile and instead of his swallon red eyes, and pink cheeks. Then Teepakorn family perform another welcoming system of newly wedded wife.

In this system Sarawat has to very slowly kick the goblet full of rice inside the house and walk in forward without turning back as this system is perform to bring wealth and prosperity in the house. Newly wedded wife is considered a foreshadow of Maa Laxmi the goddess of wealth and prosperity. Then after entering Maya introduce Sarawat to some elders acquaintance out of respect and Tine gets busy with Pavel, Omy, Raj along with his other friends. After few minutes Maya ask Simran to take Sarawat inside bedroom he must be tired. Sarawat slowly got up and walk with Simran towards Tine's bedroom. Simran observe Sarawat already feeling nervous and fidigiting with his scarf and fingers while walking towards Tine bedroom she ask him " are you nervous Wat", he didn't said anything but just nods his head slowly he couldn't lie to Simran.

Simran understood what he is going through, after all she is also married woman with a kid. She ask him don't afraid just take one step at a time and relax. She also explain it's ok to say no and Tine will not at all feel bad because he is a very understanding man. He is already and deeply in love with you , he will never force you to do anything you don't like and he cannot be annoyed for too long.

She also explain Sarawat first night is not just about sex and lust it's also way and language to communicate each other how much they accept each other and show them their love without voicing out. Both Simran and Sarawat reach and upon reaching Sarawat got more amused looking their bed all decorated with flowers, white curtains and greens.

Now Tine was getting impatient with his friends, to leave them and go to his wife he was already started missing his wife. Raj somehow understand his little brother uneasiness he ask his friend to let Tine go and rest now, because he must be tired so everyone agreed to leave Tine but before sending his brother Raj handed him pack of condoms. First Tine got confused what his brother gave him hiding from everyone and directly putting in his sherwani pocket but before Tine could realize what is the packet is Simran called Raj from behind and ask Tine to go to his wife he is alone in bedroom and waiting for him. Tine bid his bye to Pavel Omy and his other friend. Tine internally felt giddy and relief and Thank his brother because he completely forget to buy the most important thing infact he already bought lubricate and toys for his wife which help him stretched but he forget to buy condoms even though his mom giving him several reminder about protection in every chapter.

Tine went inside and saw Sarawat is sitting alone on the middle of his bed. Tine came inside and close the door back. Now it was only two left all alone in the bedroom. The door was shut behind them and Tine slowly walk toward his wife and suddenly feeling shy and giddy with immense Happiness. Sarawat was flushed and definitely turning pink as soon as he heard Tine entering their bedroom.

Tine saw Sarawat sitting on the middle of his bed and waiting for him . Tine came close and saw Sarawat is under his veil hiding his shy face. Tine never felt this nervous although that both already get intimate before so many times but again today they feel like it's their first time, so Tine cleared his throat and speak " err baby you are okay now?". Sarawat without answering his husband he handed him full glass of milk. Tine looked at the glass and ask him "this for me?". Sarawat again didn't said just nods his head. "Ohh okay". Tine immediately drink in one gulped and emptied full glass of milk. Sarawat didn't expect Tine to drink full glass in one gulped he assumed he will get bit if time to relax.

Sarawat was getting very nervous now Tine put his empty glass aside and came close to pick up Sarawat veil from his face he can't wait more to see the face of his beautiful wife. Tine hold the edges of Sarawat veil and lightly with his fingers and pulled upward very slowly. Sarawat was already turned into crimson red. Eyes looking at his lap, and fingers fidigiting with each other. Tine smile very sweetly on his shy wife unknowingly his mouth speak for him " you look so beautiful just like an angel, god made you just for me". Sarawat was very very shy at that moment hearing Tine praising him even after when he cried so much and having exhausted face. Sarawat suddenly felt goosebumps in his body he looked at Tine and softly said "I take shower first'. Tine frown slightly but he was also nervous. Sarawat asking for shower when his husband is going all romantic and poetic. Tine knows Sarawat is already nervous and when his wife ask him with puppy eyes so he couldn't say no. They never go all the way before and the pressure was on both tonight.

Sarawat immediately run to bathroom nervously and close the door behind his back, his chest started heaved up and down faster. As if he just did marathon run. For some time he forget how to breathe in front of Tine and he don't know since how long he was holding his breath. Tine scent was so addictive, powerful, captivating and chocking him at the same time. He takes off all his clothes to take his quick shower and make himself but relax, but later he realized that he forget to take his change of clothes with him from Tine's closet. Sarawat pat his forehead thinking how he must go out now in front of his desperate husband, he never been this confused he wants to feel Tine and craving for his touch and every muscle against his and at the same time he is scared to death.

Sarawat was thinking what to do for change of clothes he wrapped towel and get his change of clothes from closet or ask his husband to hand him some clothes to wear. But before he could decided what to do his husband knock the bathroom door with change of clothes in his hand to offer his wife. Sarawat heard Tine calling him and said "baby you forgot your clothes", Sarawat sighed he wrapped his towel around his waist unlocked the door and peep from behind the door hiding his whole body and just showing his face he nervously smiled and said "thankyou". He try to take his clothes from Tine's hand but Tine clutch his cloth more tightly not giving his wife. Sarawat felt miserable with Tine's teasing he saw smirk playing on his husband's lips he said " lemme join you wifey".

Sarawat eyes widened and blush rising to his cheeks. he never quiet seemed used to Tine's shameless behavior. He already believed his husband is biggest Pervert. Tine immediately came inside bathroom without waiting for his wife's permission and closed the door behind them. His arms wrapped around Sarawat's waist and tugged him closed. Sarawat didn't protest because he is unsure if he needs his daddy to take care of him or not. Tine went near Sarawat's giving a trails of kisses on his baby's neck and mumbled " if you don't want to do tonight it okay, but remember its bound to happen eventually and we both know that" after saying Tine started nibbling Sarawat's ears and when he feels Sarawat's getting aroused under his towel " Tine again mumbled softly "don't worry I will go easy on you".

Tine ripped off his inner shirt and squirmed out of his churidaar pants. Sarawat looked at Tine with lustful gaze but didn't uttered a word, Tine unwrapped Sarawat towel he was completely naked like his husband Tine took his wife hand an lead the way to shower and flipped the shower water to heat up. Tine's hand were on Sarawat chest pushing him against the cold wall. Sarawat hand automatically wrapped around his husband's shoulder Tine pulling him more close his husband softly mumbled against his wife lips "god you are so perfect wifey all bare like this just got me".

How was this chapter don't forget to let me know your thoughts and pwease hit that Star below for next update ❤️❤️🙏🙏