38

It's Friday and since morning Tine was flying high thinking he will take his wife tonight. Sarawat already asked his hubby to come home early from work. And he is also looking forward to spend time with his hubby. In evening when Tine reach home at 5 PM he saw his parents and his son sitting in his living room. Mr Anshuman was holding ArWin and singing to him rhymes and lullaby. When Tine enter more he saw his wife and Simran is also busy in kitchen preparing dinner and Arya and Yash studying. While Maya was talking on phone with her cousin sister. Tine greet everyone and went to his son he called ArWin in softest tone. ArWin seems sleepy that time and didn't respond much hearing his father like his usual. Tine already decided to take him to their yard and tired his son as much as possible. ArWin love spending time watching plants, flowers, sky and chirping bird. Tine took Yash and ArWin together sometime he also play with Yash in his play yard and keep both boys busy for an hour by the time dinner is getting ready. Today he want to tired his son more and make him sleep peacefully for the whole night so that he can have his wife properly only for himself.

When Tine saw his father is making his son sleep he called ArWin name and stroke his chubby cheeks with his fingers gently so that ArWin woke up and give some attention to him. After few minutes ArWin open his eyes and saw his father face he giggle cutely at Tine. Tine couldn't resist his cuteness he try to take him but Mr Anshuman ask his son to go get fresh first then he will give ArWin to him. Tine pout on his father and he got up and went to his bedroom to get fresh. He hurredly took a quick shower and get ready to take his son out in the yard.

But When he came out again in living room. Maya was informing everyone that she will go to meet her cousin next morning early and spend weekend with her Arya ask her maa that she also want to go. Then Simran too inform Maya that she is also leaving tomorrow morning to go to her mom's house, her mom is missing her daughter and Yash and she will spend her weekend there. Both ladies were looking at Sarawat. They were afraid to leave him alone with little baby. But Sarawat smiled and ask both ladies to go and enjoy weekend he will take care of everything they don't have to worry. Also Tine agreed and ask both ladies to go have fun he will be at home and help his wife and take care of everything.

Tine realize that his wife is holding ArWin and his son is already sleeping. Tine frown and ask his wife why he is sleeping at this hour it's our bonding time. Sarawat inform his hubby that ArWin didn't took his afternoon nap properly he was waking up frequently so now he is feeling sleepy. Sarawat took ArWin back to his nursery crib and make him sleep properly then he open his app on -pad so that from kitchen he can watch his son while working. Tine came from back and hold his wife waist.

Sarawat very well know how his hubby become clingy when his son is sleeping. Tine ask his wife " Wifey' I don't want to postpone tonight's treat you promised me so you better prepare yourself ". And Suddenly his mouth spoke unknowingly "wifey ArWin is sleeping let me fuck you now? ". Sarawat looked at his Pervert hubby in total amusement and shake his head. He sigh and said " not now bun I m going to prepare salad then it will be dinner time soon. I am really busy let me go" Sarawat left with his I-pad leaving his hubby pouting alone in nursery.

After dinner ArWin also woke up after sleeping for an hour in evening. Sarawat fed him and gave him to his hubby. Tine started playing with him, he was singing too so that ArWin kick his legs and hand in air and tires himself. Sarawat was looking at his hubby's effort and smiling happily watching his hubby's and his son. Maya call Sarawat to help in packing her bag. Sarawat spent more than an hour in Maya's bedroom she was also packing some gift's for her cousin sister and her family. So when Sarawat entered his bedroom he saw his hubby is already busy in nursery with his son changing his soiled nappy he smiled at the sight and walk away without disturbing them.

Sarawat went to his bathroom he got fresh quickly and went to his bed. Sometimes everyone need me time or little break from world. Sarawat was scrolling his IG liking his favorite Win Metawin picture when Tine enter in bedroom from ArWin nursery. His son was crying, Tine ask his wife "Wifey ArWin is hungry" Sarawat put his phone aside and stretches his hands to take ArWin. He immediately fumbled the flap of his nursing gown and open with clumsily he let ArWin latch his nipple to suck his milk. Tine sit beside his wife on bed and Sarawat scoot closer to his hubby.

Sarawat snuggled up close to his hubby while he fed. Tine smoothed a hand through his wife's hair and he murmured "I love you so much", while kissing him. On his wife's lips. Sarawat moaned "Mmm" contentedly, leaning more for kiss. Sarawat adjusted his hold on their baby and freed an arm to pulled more closer his hubby's shoulders.

They shuffled carefully around each other on the bed, the baby was still suckling at Sarawat breast. He cradled ArWin carefully between them, Tine place his hands on the back of Sarawat's neck at his hairline to pull him deeper into the kiss. ArWin fidgeted and hiccuped and the two parents broke apart in time to watch him and right at that moment ArWin puke sour milk over himself and on Sarawat nursing shirt.

Tine immediately pulled out the napkins from side table and wipes ArWin chin and neck. Sarawat then took ArWin to his nursery so that he can change his clothes and clean properly all milk. After changing ArWin Sarawat went to his closet to change his shirt. "he knows how to kill the mood,” Tine said coming from behind he put ArWin on bed in dockAtot comfortably. Sarawat freeze when he stop him from wearing his gown from behind. Tine took his gown and dropped it on the floor. Sarawat upper body was fully naked Tine wrapped his arms around his wife and pulled him close to his chest.

Sarawat pressed his lips on his hubby's and moaned instantly "mmnf ". Tine ended up winning and he explored his wife mouth again as he has done before many times . Sarawat giving access to his hubby to kiss him deep and every corner of his mouth. Tine kissed his wife back with enthusiasm, moving from kissing his mouth to kissing his cheeks, the tip of his nose, his neck, and down his chest to each nipple of his wife . Tine started playing with his wife's hard buds twisting and twirling between his fingers.

Both boys hard on began to erect. Their pants were the only thing that separated the skin Tine was already grinding each other. Sarawat already knew that it was huge and already hard as his hubby rubbed it against his clothed hard on Sarawat saw his hubby's eyes which told him a story of yearning, longing to take his precious hole tonight. Tine moved down from his wife's chest to his waistband and paused he looks up to his wife pajama short and look up at him with a questioning sparkle in his eyes. Sarawat nods his head giving permission.

Tine pulled his wife's pajama and boxers down and helped him wriggle out of them. He kneeled and settled down on floor between his wife's thighs exposing his dripping delicious jingle hanging in front of him. Sarawat murmured softly "bun be very careful, please". Tine agree and said "I will wifey don't worry". Tine ran his fingers on his wife's thighs very slowly Sarawat shudders as his hubby's fingers touched him like cold feather on his silky smooth skin. Tine brushed over and over his fingers on his thighs several times watching his mouthwatering delicious food before his eyes dripping white fluid gorgeously.

Tine gave it a few delicate licks, pausing between each thighs. Sarawat moaned "nghh", and Tine sucked hard but gently into his mouth, flicking his tongue over the head of his wife's. Sarawat loudly moaned "ufff bun don't stop". Tine sucked his wife  like never before he hollow his cheeks sucking him hard in few minutes Sarawat loudly moaned "bun I’m gonna-, ooh ohh, shit, b bun , your mouth is so warm. I’m gonna come bunnnn!" He shouted as his final moment began to climax and shoot deep in his hubby's mouth.

Tine got up from floor and stand in front of his wife heaving heavily, he leaned closer to his wife's lips to kiss but before their lips attached a loud high pitched cry pierced throughout the room. Both boys looks at each other in shock and what known as panicked then once again a loud cry surrounded in the bedroom. Sarawat unconsciously pushed his hubby and run naked grabbing his clothes from floor towards his son.

Sarawat : ohh my baby

ArWin : Pa I am scared of elephants

Tine : what the hell you know about elephants 🙄

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts and pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update ❤️😘

I guess our smut chapter is finished Right 😎

Tine : do you want to die shameless 😤

Me : Oops daddy is still loaded.... 😅

Daddy will unload in next update ❤️

ArWin : Will see 😏

I updated New chapters " Indian Idol " in my book " My Dream World" Please check out if you haven't already. Thankyou in advance ❤️🙏