39

Skipping Smut Chapter but if you want to read it's on inkitt chapter no 108 in Happiness book.

At night Tine didn't able to sleep after going back to bed, after very long time he had his wife all bare beside him on bed, and he was not getting enough of off him. He can't help it we all know how big of a Pervert he is for his wife, he was touching and groping him everywhere even after taking him hard just few minutes ago. And Sarawat knew how much his hubby was waiting for tonight and like always he let his hubby touch him however he wants. Sarawat was feeling tired after few minutes so he slept like a log after feeding and burping ArWin but Tine was having hard time to sleep, after many hours when his hand got tired after wandering on his wife's bare skin then only in morning he slept.

Saturday morning came early for Sarawat he wriggle a bit in his sleep, still naked under the duvet. His hubby is holding him close and ArWin on the other side in his dakAtot. Sarawat sleepily opened his eyes and look straight ahead his clock showing 7 AM. Maya inform him last night she will leave early morning to visit his cousin house. He move his hubby's arms from his chest and take off his duvet he blushed remembering their last night activity and watching his hubby naked sleeping beside him holding him close. He decided to get up while yawing and rubbing his sleep away from his eyes he sat and softly hiss in pain when his body put pressure on his sore ass after few minutes he finally got out of his hubby hold and he covered Tine properly, then he kiss gently on his hubby's cheek before turning his attention to ArWin who is sleeping soundly but it's his time to wake up any minute so before he wakes up Sarawat decided to get ready for the day quickly.

Sarawat gently kissed his son too and step down from bed and went to his closet grabbing a set of clothes and towel for himself. He brush his teeth and took his bath quickly, gets ready and when he came out after getting ready he saw ArWin is waking up he was stretching all his legs and hand in the air. Sarawat smiled and get close to him he slowly muttered "good morning wineey, did you sleep well". Looking his Pa as soon as he opened his eyes makes ArWin giggle and happy he start kicking his hand and legs more up in the air so that his Pa hold him. Sarawat pulled him out and take him to his nursery with one hand he takes out his clothes, new nappy and his baby moisturizer cream. Then after making ArWin ready he quickly start feeding his son.

When he finish feeding Sarawat took his winee out with him. He went to his kitchen, where everyone was already present. When he arrived he saw Simran is making breakfast for everyone. Sarawat greet good morning to everyone and start helping Simran. Maya took ArWin saying she will miss him alot these two days. Simran ask Sarawat to sit and eat together with them she is making aloo paratha but Sarawat ask her to sit and eat he will cook the remaining Paratha and he will eat with his hubby later.

Simran didn't argue she let Sarawat cook few more Parathas and she went to help Yash eat his breakfast properly. Everyone finish their breakfast and immediately left because it was weekend and they might stuck in traffic. Maya is going to Pune and she will return Sunday night. So First it was Maya, Arya and Mr Anshuman left. Before leaving Maya instruct Sarawat to take care of everything and if he get in any trouble immediately call her and when she will reach, she will call him. Then after Maya left it was Simran turned, Simran also left before leaving she asked " Enjoy home alone with your boys" then Raj ask Sarawat if something happens call him immediately and take care of everything. Sarawat nods and bid his Goodbye to Simran and Raj he handed cookie box to Yash to eat on the way. ,Everyone left Teepakorn Mansion bidding their Goodbye to Sarawat and ArWin. Sarawat close the main door and went back to his kitchen.

Sarawat put ArWin in his little swing to play on kitchen floor and he start cleaning his kitchen. He first start cleaning his stove, then kitchen table and counter then he finished doing dishes then he also clean his kitchen floor a bit. When he felt everything is neat and clean he went back to his bedroom with ArWin to wake up ArWin's da.

Upon entering he saw his hubby still sleeping like he is dead to the world. Sarawat always narrate what he saw to ArWin so today was nothing different except Tine sleeping he said "Your da is still sleeping ." It had become his second nature now. And he loves it when ArWin respond him by giggle or by his babbles. Sarawat then inform ArWin in his softest tone It's time to wake your Da." He leans over, pressing a kiss to the top of the ArWin's head and put him back into his attach crib then he hovers over their bed, watching his hubby peacefully snore. He shakes him once, twice, three times. When Tine didn't woke up he kneeled to the floor and kisses on Tine's lips. Tine didn't even flinched nor open his eyes. Even After few minutes when Tine didn't respond Sarawat kiss or wakes up this never happened before . Sarawat frown but got distracted when ArWin decided enough was enough and that attending him needs to be prioritized in his Pa list and not his da

Sarawat felt dejected and ignored his mood completely flip from happy to dissapointed he pulled up ArWin and went to his nursery leaving his hubby alone in their bedroom. Tine was very sleepy after sleeping in morning he completely forgets that his family will leave for a weekend and he will be home alone with his wife and kid. Every Saturday, he wakes up early and spend time together with family members but today was different and Sarawat also feeling hungry now it's already 10 AM when he again tried waking up Tine but he didn't budge this time he decided not to disturb his hubby anymore.

When Sarawat saw his hubby is not going to wake up he took ArWin back to kitchen he serves himself his breakfast and sit to eat alone. It's already now 10:30 AM, he cannot wait more he has to feed ArWin on time and for that he must eat properly and on time. He put ArWin in his swing chair in front of him and while talking random things he finishes his breakfast. Then he cleans up his dishes and went back to ArWin nursery he gave ArWin his sponge bath, make him ready and start feeding him by the time ArWin slept it was already 11:30 AM. And after putting ArWin for a nap he went back to his kitchen.

Sarawat start cooking this lunch he made simple veg dishes for them, after cooking he clean up a bit and went to check ArWin. He did a quick cleanup in ArWin nursery and fold his winee laundry by that time ArWin woke up he feed and played a little it was now 12:45 still Tine was sleeping. Now Sarawat was really getting irritated he didn't liked it at all. His thoughts of spending some time with his hubby but feel neglected since he let Tine eat him last night was his big mistake. His brain was chirping "Tine is done with you". But his heart was saying "calmed down Tine is just tired and sleepy". But his postpartum depression were at peak.

Sarawat suddenly started feeling exhausted, overwhelmed, frustrated, sad tired. He heart was saying it's just postpartum period. Kristy already explained him but right now all his logic gone on long vacation. He don't want to believe he just want to feel sad over his husband and he didn't like it at all.

Some how time passed Sarawat took his lunch while ArWin keeps him company while eating, it was now 3 PM when Sarawat was playing and giving ArWin his tummy time. And while playing Sarawat start feeling sleepy After 3:30 Sarawat also slept . And when Tine woke he got shocked looking at the watch first he blink few times just to believe he woke up at 4:30 PM in evening.

Sorry for late update ❤️

Please vote and comment my lovely Readers.

Soon I will start ArWin love Story. Please look forward

I will update Happiness III slowly for few more days kindly bare.

I also published new book SUGAR DADDY please check out it will mean a lot to me 🙏❤️🤍