16

Long chapter almost 3000 words because why not I am free now so sit back and enjoy reading 🥰🥰

After spending some more time in store and making all other people crazy all five boys grabs grocery bags and went to Kristy and Green cars and both cars reach Kristy house. As soon as the boys reached Kristy's place they start cooking food Sarawat and Omy got busy with frying and baking where Green and Gulf start preparing non veg dish for dinner. And Kristy start preparing his living room for them to sit, eat, play and sleep together.

Kristy already put the music and it was bumping loudly all through his house. When he finished arranging mattress and pillows with some props for them to use he went to his open kitchen to check out what the other Whores' are chatting about. Upon reaching he heard Green asking Gulf when he is going to confess his feelings to his cousin. Gulf shamelessly said to Green that when he believes that his cousin is mature enough to understand the word 'Love' that day he will confess which is quite impossible and he think that day will never going to come in his life because his cousin is little dumb to understand his feelings. After hearing Gulf Kristy replied him "confesse it before it's too late because it's also an advantage if your partner is dumb in this area, he will only understand the word which you will explain because then you know which level of dumb he is and you don't have to worry that other people can manipulate him because he is already dumb" Green hearing Kristy telling his cousin dumb gives glares but then he was the one started laughing with Gulf because he completely agree with Kristy.

Kristy then started serving juice and soft drink to everyone he sternly warn Omy to eat and drink plenty and healthy and avoid soft drinks. Kristy was careful with Omy what he was making him eat Omy felt really good he didn't argue with Kristy because after very long time someone was caring for him and taking care of his food asking and scolding him to eat more from time to time. They were still in kitchen while preparing food they were eating and chatting and teasing each other.

Gulf already mingle with everyone and become the permanent member of Bubble Whores' chat group he saw Sarawat is silent and busy making chocolate chips muffin for everyone he ask him why he is silent is he missing his grumpy hubby. Sarawat giggled hearing from Gulf who just called his hubby being grumpy. Gulf inform other Whores' how Tine reacted when he saw them in Delhi and how much he has to convince him to sign Mew for his next launch. Then Sarawat denied that he is not missing but everyone understands and knows the truth that he was missing his hubby. Kristy then ask him how did Tine gave permission to him to do sleep over because even he also had doubts of getting no from him. Sarawat inform it cost him 40 minutes BJ. Everyone ghasped hearing 40 minutes but started laughing the way Sarawat narrate how he seduce him made him hard and give him BJ. Then Green also shared for him one night out cost him 2 fuck back to back because when Kristy message him he was already riding his hubby on their couch early morning but after message his hubby change his position and let him pay by fucking him twice.

Omy was silent and quietly listening when everyone was talking about their partner he was thinking about PV's face how his face fall and his mouth hang open after hearing him asking to go back, Green saw the sadness on his face he try cheering him up by saying don't worry he think PV will soon come to him running and beg him to marry which make Omy giggle and make him feel good if this happens in real it will be the best day of his life. Omy feel the difference in there relationship, it's change but still there is something which stopping PV to commit fully and he is willing to wait.

After making dinner and snacks they start arrange the food in Kristy living room when everything finish cook they all transfer to living room and got amused with the arrangements but Kristy immediately grabbed everyone attention and ask everyone that he arrange some thing for everyone to enjoy the night and have fun he order everyone to close their eyes. When everyone finished closing their eyes obediently Kristy pull the sheet from the clothing rack and loudly screen "Surprise for Bubble Whores'" everyone was stunned watching beautiful shiny dresses on the rack. Kristy ask everyone it's a rule everyone has to wear so let's go and change into Ladies clothe and enjoy the night.