7

Zea: Ready for some drama .... let's start Wattpad, Happiness II and Read 😂

Sarawat : she is doing good we got competition hubby🙄

Tine : but we are still Readers favorite

Zea : not for long frumpy-grumpy 😏

Sarawat woke up early and find that his ass is completely punctured by his husband. He turned around to see his hubby sleeping soundly like an innocent baby holding him. He sighed he suddenly remembered how his hubby pounded on his ass and how shamelessly he was asking his husband for more and calling himself his bitch and his hubby's slut. Sarawat got shocked as last night memories hit him suddenly he moved his hubby's arm and got up and sat beside him, he put his both hands on his ears as if he just realized how he was sounding while asking his hubby to fuck him more faster and harder. He instantly step down from his bed and run to their closet room he hisses as his ass sting in acute pain from running he hold closet door, after few seconds he grabbed his medicine bags which Kristy prescribed him with that clean towel and he didn't pay attention for clothes whatever first his hand fall on he grab it and run to his bathroom.

Inside bathroom he closed his door and again all memories came rushing back towards him one after another when he sat down leaning his back on bathroom door. He closed his eyes shut, as if his brains will shut and stop flashing the images of his hubby pounding on him mercilessly and him asking his daddy for more. He just wanted to erased every memory of last night or maybe turned back times and behave like human instead of a bitch. Sarawat mouth was formed in 'O' shaped thinking everything how he got jealous over nothing and he provoke his husband to take him rough, how he shamelessly behaved in front of his daddy. Sarawat felt completely clueless after thinking all sort of things on what to do next and how he will face his husband.

After spending some extra time in bathroom, he finally got ready his ass was really feeling very sore when he got up so for that he also soaked his ass in hot water by mixing medical solutions which Kristy recommended him. After shower he managed somehow to put his ointment inside and outside his rim. And when he finally came out he saw his hubby is still sleeping and before his husband wake up and see his flushed face Sarawat went down to his new family and directly in the kitchen.

Upon entering his face become completely sour, and he really can't believe Zea in their kitchen cooking breakfast. Simran was making Yash eat his breakfast. Sarawat went to Yash he kissed his cheeks, Yash happily jump on Sarawat and hang around his neck and unknowingly Sarawat hissed in pain as Yash' put a bit of pressure on his abdomen. Simran immediately ask him " what happened Wat you alright?" Sarawat just hiss softly again and nods. she make him sit beside her immediately holding his hand. When Zea saw Simran and Sarawat on dinning table she came and put her last dish on the table. Simran asked "that's all Zea?", She happily said Yes "that's all hope you all like it what I cook for breakfast". Simran just nods her head and after few seconds Maya and Anshuman both came when Mr Anshuman saw Zea arranging their table and plates for breakfast. He immediately ask her she don't have to do and Maya joined her husband too by saying she is guest in there house. She doesn't have to do cooking and all this work. Maya ask Simran why she let her do. Simran inform them her both in laws that she already ask her that she doesn't have to make breakfast for everyone but she insist to cook.

Sarawat didn't like one bit watching Zea working in his new kitchen. Kitchen is his most favorite place in the house. Cooking make him happy and relax whenever he cook for his family and for others he find it some kind of therapeutic way to relief his stress and relax. Maya ask Sarawat about her son when she saw Sarawat alone sitting on table. Sarawat inform everyone that his hubby is still sleeping and ask Maya "if he should go and wake him up". Before waiting for Maya reply Zea excitedly said "let me go and wake him. It will make me very happy if he eat and tell me how is it" .