26

Short update for today hope you don't mind

Sarawat is now 15 weeks pregnant and suddenly his food cravings is some what slightly increase from last week but it was still taking a huge toll on Tine. After that night in Pizza hut, Tine make sure he keeps it handy all the food inside his pantry which his wife crave frequently, instead of taking his wife late at night out and find around the clock store close for some unknown reason. But Tine couldn't able to see the dissapointed look on his wife's face so he himself decided to cook Pizza for his wife at home and both husband and wife make it together from scratch and it also tastes yummy and Tine also felt proud after looking at his wife's satisfying face after eating his homemafe 'Paratha Pizza' but he had to sacrifice his 4 hours sleep that night.

Sarawat was cheerful and very active during the day time but at night he started experiencing abdominal cramp, restlessness, his ankle got more swollen since last week and he often complained about his back ache. Tonight was nothing different Tine was sleeping holding him when his wife woke up and sit beside his hubby in his pelvic bone he felt bit discomfort , he wanted to wake his hubby as per his hubby's ordered but Sarawat also knew how frequently his hubby wakes up and feel sleep deprived every now and then, he was feeling guilty these days for waking each and every time and asking his hubby to do this and that for him or complain how he feels about his body. He thought he should not wake his hubby and he himself try to sleep again by tossing and turning either side but the feeling of discomfort increases in his lower pelvic bone after few minutes something stir deep within the pit of his stomach, twisting around and making him feel almost out of control. He took the hot water bag from his side table which Tine always keeps it ready for his wife, for just incase if he feel discomfort he can use it. But Sarawat was still feeling discomfort even after using hot water bag on his pelvic area he didn't feel any better. So he step down from his bed quietly and went to his balcony and start walking slowly curling his hands around his tummy and rubbing soothingly in circles so that the discomfort go away. But when his swollen ankle get bit sore and when he felt bit tired he sit on the chair and start rubbing his tummy gently. After sitting for few more minutes alone in cold breeze and watching the dark sky above his head Sarawat slept and drifted into dreamland in few more minutes when he feels bit comfortable in his balcony chair.

When morning came Sarawat felt very happy and excited. He took shower and prepare his diaper bag and left Teepakorn Mansion with his baby. Sarawat was pushing a small baby in a stroller and he was going to meet Tine because his hubby ask him to come and meet him at the nearby mall enterance. Both husband and wife wanted to do some shopping for their baby. Both boys met at the nearby mall enterance. They hug each other then both went inside happily to buy all the stuff in Sarawat's list. When they reach inside the store it was already fully pack due to festival season. Tine ask his wife to go other side of the shop and he will get the stuff from other side and both boys agreed to meet at the check out counter after 30 minutes. Sarawat excitedly left with the baby in his stroller but when Sarawat saw Tine at the checkout point after his shopping he saw his hubby frowing at him. And When Sarawat reach his hubby Tine instantly ask him where is the baby?, And when Sarawat realize the he forgot his baby somewhere in the store while shopping. He was so engrossed in his shopping that he didn't realize when someone already took his baby from his stroller.

Both boys run to get the baby back but only found empty stroller and after searching the whole store many time already and asking each and every person in the store around they couldn't find their baby. Sarawat was a crying mess by that time and Tine was loosing his mind more as the time was ticking. Sarawat was continuously screaming and crying for his baby, tears were rolling down from his cheeks on his neck and clothes, many people were gathered around them. Some of them feeling pity for the parents and some were cursing by saying " why he become pa when they are not even capable of taking care of their little baby ". Sarawat was sobbing and after hearing everyone around in store Tine got very angry on his wife for forgetting about his baby and not taking care properly while shopping. He very angrily shouted on his wife " don't come home until you find our baby back" and he left his wife all alone in the store and went back outside. Sarawat saw his hubby is leaving him alone he was screaming Tine's name " bun ...bun don't leave me ...... please please bun... don't leave me.... I will find our baby back don't leave me bun pl...... please ".

Tine was soundly sleeping it was 6 AM in the morning he heard his wife screaming his name and pleading him for something. Tine instantly jump out of his bed and saw his wife having bad dream while sleeping in there balcony chair. He run towards his wife who is sobbing and pleading his hubby asking him not to leave him he will find their baby and he will bring him back. Tine try to wake up his wife but his wife didn't awake just by calling. So Tine went inside his bedroom and grab a glass of water then he sprinkle some on his wife face. When his wife woke up he saw his hubby crouching in front of him holding his knees with one hand and his cheeks with other. Sarawat started crying and tell his hubby " bun I forget our baby in store bun please don't leave me I will search my baby you know I will never abondon our baby..... I will bring him back to you please don't leave me please bun ....please".

Tine hug his wife tightly to his chest and muttered his wife softly " ssshh ssshhh baby. I won't leave you don't cry , don't cry. We are good, our angel is here see.....". Tine pulled his wife away and touch his tummy gently and soothingly rub his hand on his wife's tummy. Sarawat then realized his baby is safe inside his womb. He didn't forget his baby anywhere he is still pregnant and he is inside his balcony and not in any store. Tine again softly said " see our angel is here, you keeping him safe and protecting him everyday with every harmful thing.... You had a nightmare wifey don't cry. Tine wipes his wife's cheeks with his thumbs. Then Tine hug his wife and soothingly rub circles on his back.

After few minutes when Sarawat calmed down and sleep again in his husband embrace. Tine took him back in their bed. Sarawat peacefully sleep holding his hubby tightly again as if his life is depends on him. Tine stay in bed with his wife until his wife woke up by himself. And when Sarawat woke up around 11 AM in the morning Tine ask his wife to get fresh he will bring him something to eat when he saw his wife is completely awake but silent and sad for having nightmares.

After their brunch Tine ask his wife what happened why he went to their balcony to sleep. Sarawat explain everything to his hubby and when he finished Tine immediately called Kristy and ask for appointment and luckily Kristy was having just few appointments and he was free so he ask Tine to bring Sarawat to his clinic he will do his check up. Tine ask his wife to get ready for appointment he is worried for his wife and baby and he will feel better if Kristy will check him once. Sarawat didn't argue with his hubby because he himself also was bit worried so he got up to get ready.

After reaching in Kristy clinic Tine saw a fimiliar figure is waiting inside waiting room. And it was none other than his friend PV. And PV was sleeping while waiting for his wife.

Tine : wow you're Lucky bro

PV: Why?

Tine : it's been ages I slept in peace and look at you

PV: why you think I am sleeping in clinic

Sarawat/ Omy : let's do double date again tonight

Tine/ PV : 😑😑

Nightmare in Pregnancy is common as per my search so I wanted to add also I want our baby to experience properly everything and you already know me I am already crazy enough to do it everything because I don't know when I will make Sarawat again pregnant 😜😜 and don't forget to hit that Star below for next update please and thank you ❤️❤️

Tine : That's my job to make my wife pregnant not yours you shameless pervert 😤

Me : Oops did someone heard me 😅🙈