5

So important note:

In case if you don't find me on Wattpad

My Inkitt Username : Jaishree2

I already uploaded all my book under same name but different cover photos

Inkitt App : you can download this app from google play store.

Tine : okay! now can we start I m getting desperate here and you're blabbering nonstop

Me : you are always despo what's new daddy

Tine: me fucking my wife without getting disturb by you that's new tonight 🙄

Me : 😑

Sarawat went inside Guntithanon's house upon entering first he saw Uma excitedly running to him. She meet her son as if she is meeting him after a year. Sam and Ram both happily came to welcome him they hug him lovingly. Uma asked for his husband Tine, Sarawat inform his mom that his husband had to reach office before noon so he will come in evening after work. Guntithanon's understand and didn't ask much because they know how important work is for Tine, but they believe Tine will be present in evening for dinner at least. Uma and Ram dragged Sarawat to living room and start asking questions about his grah-pravesh ( welcoming ceremony). How is everyone treating him. Sarawat happily narrate them about the rituals he perform in Teepakorn mansion, then Uma ask him how was their first night as husband and wife. Ram suddenly cough giving signal to his wife to stop asking embarrassing question but Uma being second president of Sarawat and Tine shipper community she wanted to know everything in details. Sarawat just inform her nonchalantly " mom we were very tired I slept early". All three got shocked then Sam ask who was expecting something opposite from his brother he amusingly ask his brother "and jiju let you sleep just like that" .Sarawat rolled his eyes on his little brother he didn't expect this from him. Sarawat nods his head and before his crazy family ask some more embarrassing question Sarawat said "mom I am hungry let's go eat lunch".

Uma ask him to wait for few minutes she had invited some guests over for lunch. Sarawat ask back what guest who are they? Immediately his door bell rang and Sam got up and opened the door. A loud chorus sound "surprised" came in and Sarawat got really surprised meeting his bubble Whores'. All three came inside and they all hugs and greet each other. Sarawat looked at his Mom she was grinning happily at her son, then she ask everyone to eat lunch first then they can talk in peace to their newly wedded friend. Everyone agreed because who will say no to food. Lunch took more than an hour to finish. Uma gave her Thanks to the bubble Whores' for giving hand in wedding. In such a short notice it was impossible to arrange everything all alone and at this level. Kristy asked Uma she doesn't have to thank them for helping because they consider Sarawat as their little brother, they are always ready to help Guntithanon's in anyway they can. After lunch everyone help Uma for kitchen cleanup and then talk a bit together then they dragged Sarawat into his bedroom to hear everything about their night activity.

Sarawat very well know why his Whores' brought him in his bedroom so before even they ask him any questions Sarawat inform them. " So before you ask me, I should tell you that between me and my husband nothing happens we just......." He suddenly remembers taking shower together and his face gets hot and beet red but he immediately composed and said " ......I actually slept on him". Kristy and Green both said in unison " what?..... You slept on Tine on your first wedding night?". All three laugh so hard thinking about poor Tine. His wife really left him hanging alone to deal with his boner when Sarawat explain them what happened in bathroom and after that.

Then Omy remind them last night maybe Wat slept but I don't think Tine will let him sleep today. He was desperately waiting for his first wedding night since forever . Sarawat sighed loudly because he already know what is on his way tonight and what his husband punishment will be. He pout cutely and reply Omy's concerned " yeah actually.... he already warn me he is going to punish me tonight for sleeping on him last night". Everyone got serious hearing Sarawat scared tone. Kristy ask Sarawat he must prepared himself beforehand Sarawat nods in understanding definitely this he want to make Tine his he don't want Tine to wait anymore he already waited enough he completely trust his husband that he won't damage him.