32

Long chapter ahead and congrulation to everyone in Happiness family 🥰😍😘🎉

Tine run to his closet room and quickly grabbed clean towel and new nursing gown and extra Max sanitary pad for his wife. He put the pad in his pocket while clean towel hanging around his neck and elastic Shorts on his shoulder. His wife was still in shock blinking furiously with his bambi eyes on his hubby who running around his bedroom while panicking and without saying anything. Sarawat remain seated on his couch with his insanely huge belly where his hubby was sitting earlier on couch, by holding his tummy with one hand and the couch hand rest with other. After few minutes Tine came running while carrying everything around his body. Sarawat felt immense relief watching his hubby finally back to him with all panicked and seems he was about to faint too but staying strong .

Tine carried his wife in a bridal style and took him to their bathroom he made him sit on counter first and went to flip the shower on after checking the water temperature. Tine came to his wife and help him taking off all his wet and drenched clothes. Then Tine carry his wife inside hot shower he put the body wash and start washing his wife naked body all over gently with his palms. When he finished after 3 minutes he rinse the soap throughly from his wife's body and by that time Sarawat experience the intense contraction once more "aahhh" escape from his mouth and his contractions were not much intense, and it was still bearable but the ending sensation was bit unpleasant.

Tine grabbed his clean towel dry patting all over his wife's body. When the contraction faded away Sarawat can feel Tine is suddenly become speechless and he is not at all meeting his eyes and continuously avoiding the eye contact. Sarawat hold his hubby's pink cheeks with his hands asking for attention from his eyes. He softly said "bun...?" And tried to catch the sight from his hubby. In an instant Tine's eyes glisten with tears he hug his wet naked wife as if his life is depends on him chanting "so sorry for the pain you going through baby.......I am so sorry". Sarawat start patting his hubby's back in a consoling way and a grin spread wide across his face, but to his credit, he managed not to laugh at his hubby Honestly his husband is more adorable when he is scared. Sarawat pretend to be strong but inside he is also freaking out like his hubby he softly said " I am okay bun don't worry........ let's welcome our baby together happily okay". Tine pulled away and kiss his wife on his pink soft lips passionately. Both boys pulled apart Sarawat jokingly said "promise me bun you won't faint and panicked watching me in labor " Tine nods his head and promised his wife then after few minutes and Tine quickly help his wife put on the clothes and pad properly. Sarawat contractions were still coming in more than 15 minutes apart but it was still bearable.

Tine brought his wife out and make him laid down on his bed comfortably. Tine immediately call Kristy informing his wife's health status. Kristy ask Tine how is Sarawat doing for now and his contractions timing. Tine inform him that his wife contractions is coming in more than 15-18 minutes apart and it's bearable for now. Kristy then ask Tine how the labor trigger btw Tine bite his lower lips before answering but he shrugged his thoughts about shame and he shamelessly inform Kristy that he was sucking his wife's breasts milk. Kristy cleared his throat after hearing Tine and then he ask him when his wife get contractions in every 15 minutes apart he can bring him to his clinic.

Tine disconnected the call and pulled out hospital bag and everything then he run downstairs informing his family and taking out his car at his door. Maya and Simran immediately come to Sarawat and in few more minutes when Sarawat contractions start coming in every 15 minutes Tine took his wife to the clinic and ask Simran to inform Uma mom too

The hospital wasn’t far, but particularly today when Sarawat was in labor with his first child he felt like forever to him. But after few minutes When Tine, Sarawat and Maya reached Kristy clinic around 1 PM. Kristy was already waiting for them at the enterance with the gurney and his midwife ( medical rolling bed) he ask Sarawat to laid on it comfortably and took him inside the labor room he allowed Tine and Maya to stay with Sarawat for the time being. Kristy's midwife's came from behind with some medical equipment he check Sarawat pulse, hook up his IV, strapping the monitors over her bulging belly to check the intensity of his contractions. And heart beat of baby. When midwife left leaving Teepakorn family inside alone, Tine was restless and sitting beside his wife holding his hand all the time kissing his knuckles every now and then saying comforting words and his I love yous...