35

Long Chapter ahead 🥰

Next morning Kristy came to check his friend around 10 AM. He check everything for Sarawat and remove his medical wire and inform Tine that he will discharge his wife tommorow morning and then while talking when he observe Tine, he was looking extremely tired. He wanted to laugh at him but he very well know the struggle of new parents and first night with new born. Kristy ask them how was their first night. Tine and Sarawat explain how several times he changed his baby nappy and how in the morning his baby was crying so much just to get wrap in his cozy blanket.

Kristy feel them he explain them it's the only language baby know right now. If he is hungry, he will cry, if he is uncomfortable or in pain he will cry even if he is feeling hot or cold he will cry. Slowly they will learn and recognize why the baby is crying. Tine inform the other two for other thing he is not sure but for a start he is able to recognize the cry when his baby need nappy change. And the other two boys started laughing on Tine and feeling pity for him. Before leaving Kristy inform Sarawat that Green, Omy and Gulf wanted to visit today but he will asked them to visit later you both seems tired so take rest as much as possible. Tine got really happy thinking atleast in a day he can catch up some sleep. After 1 hour Simran, Arya, Maya and Uma came with food for Sarawat and Tine. Sarawat ask his hubby to sleep for few hours, now their family is here to take care of him and baby. Tine immediately went to next bed and slept for 6 hours straight. Somehow evening came and all family members left Tine and Sarawat alone. Tine and Sarawat decided to eat their dinner together but his baby also wanted his food while Sarawat was eating his food the baby woke up and started crying. So he kept his food aside and feed his baby first, Tine also kept his food aside. Sarawat insist but we know Tine is a stubborn hubby so after when baby self after drinking his food. Tine and Sarawat hurredly ate their food together.

After spending two nights finally Kristy sign Sarawat discharge papers. Tine and Sarawat got very happy and excited to take their little angel back home. Maya and Uma ask Tine they will stay at home to prepare for welcoming ceremony for his wife and kid. Raj and Simran came to pick them up. Tine went with Kristy to fulfilled all discharge formalities and Raj was playing with little baby holding him in his arms and Simran was packing everything for Sarawat. Sarawat was enjoying his chicken soup on bed happily which Simran brought for him. She already knew it will take some time to complete all the formalities and packing stuff so Maya send some homemade chicken soup with lots of veggies and chicken for her baby Sarawat.

Luckily after 40 minutes Tine came back and gave Simran all medical documents of his wifealong with kid birth document and Sarawat's and baby's prescribed medicine. Simran pack everything neatly in bags. Sarawat also by the time finish eating his soup. He ask his hubby to wait for few minutes he will quickly gets fresh and change his hospital gown into something better. In few minutes Kristy also came back and he bid his goodbye to new parents and new Uncle and Aunt. Raj was holding all the bags, Simran was holding baby in her arms securely wrapped in his blanket and Tine was supporting his wife in walking by holding his wife shoulder.

It was around 2 PM when new parents reached home with their angel. Simran help Sarawat hold his baby in his arms securely after reaching at their doorstep. And Tine was holding his wife by his shoulder. When they reach Simran ask Sarawat and Tine to wait and she ask her husband Raj to get inside with all bags. Both husband and wife went inside with luggage leaving new parents with kid. Maya, Uma with other family members were already holding worship plates and waiting for them. Both moms eyes were tearing watching their baby Sarawat safely bringing his baby boy. Sarawat also started sobbing watching his moms with teary eyes. Tine wipes his wife's pink cheeks and ask him to smile.

Both mom's did aarti of Sarawat and their brand new little family member . After aarti Maya perform a small system to remove evil eyes from new papa and his kid. Then Maya ask Sarawat to put his right step first inside with baby in the house and Sarawat did same and brought his baby inside. Maya ask new parents to first go to the house temple (personal shrine) for taking god's blessing and offering sweets as a Thankyou for bringing their little angel safely into this world and for bring immense Happiness' into their life's.