24

Tine let his wife sit on his passenger seat and secure his wife properly with seat belt and then he himself settled down on driver's seat. Tine ask his wife he wants to go home directly of he is okay to spend some time shopping. Sarawat happily agreed for shopping with his hubby. Tine start driving them towards Shopping Mall.

Before they reach Mall for shopping Sarawat ask his hubby they should eat first it was already lunch time and also because he was hungry again. Tine took his wife to a restaurant and order some veg dishes but his wife add some chicken dishes too in their order. After enjoying the yummy lunch Tine was full but his wife was still eating and Tine's wife was completely engrossed in his food so Tine excused himself for nature's call. Sarawat just nod munching his food " nomm nomm ".

Sarawat was happily tearing his chicken tandoori when Tine left his wife alone to go to washroom suddenly a man came near and call Sarawat name from a bit of distance. He heard someone calling his name, he turned around to see who called him but as soon as he saw the fimiliar guy his eyes widened and his heart start beating rapidly, he was the same boy who was always follow him during his college days and bully him every chance he got. So he try to ducked his head down as much as possible and he just wanted to dissapear from the world. Sarawat got scared thinking he would definitely do something to him again like he used to do.

The boy came near Sarawat table, Sarawat was still not meeting his eyes with the man standing in front of him who was smiling mokingly at the scared boy. The man smirk looking scared face of Sarawat he immediately pulled his chair and sit beside Sarawat then he asked the scared boy "what you doing here babe?" You know I missed you so much after college and what you doing here all alone eating.... since when you got so brave to come alone to a fancy restaurant like this and can you even afford here's a cup of tea for yourself". Sarawat hands were already shaking and trembling hearing all nonsense from the man. Sarawat try to get up and go to find his hubby. But the man hold his hand firmly and make him sit down again on his seat and whispered near his ears " where are you going babe. We haven't yet met properly and you think I will let you go this easily when you're looking like a yummy dessert ".

Sarawat was quivering under his touch, his eyes were searching his husband around. He was internally screaming for his hubby his eyes were already filled with tears he really does forget the day when this same boy used to bully him and berated him in front of his class. The man who is calling him babe now he was used to call him stupid in front of everyone. The man was trying to get closer and closer to Sarawat. Due to fear he completely lost his speech. Just within a few second Sarawat yelped when the man try to drag him out of his seat to take him out Sarawat try to resistance but the man open his mouth again and warn the scared boy "don't create any scene in front of everyone just do as I say or else..........." The man couldn't able to finished his sentence because Tine's hand harshly slammed his head in to the nearest wall. Tine ferously growl on the man "how dare you touch what's mine, I swear to Satan I will make you suffer a slow and painful death. And I am sure you won’t like it".

Tine went near the man who is hissing in pain on the ground he warn him with all raged " You sure as Hell won’t like what comes next if you come again in front of my wife, because then I’ll personally make sure I give you the treatment that’s only reserved for the damned souls like yours. Do I make mysssself clear? " The man was looking Tine Teepakorn in awe he definitely never in his life thought that Tine will come to rescue the boy and definitely never in his dream he thought Sarawat will become the wife of Tine Teepakorn. And Sarawat was nothing different he was also looking his hubby in awe because it was very, very rare to see his hubby this angry. He never saw his hubby this angry ever in front of him. But somewhere he was getting aroused the way his hubby was threatening the guy who used to bully him. When the guy didn't answer him. Tine again pushed him more hard with his one hand in to the wall and ask him again " DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR"?. The man whispered while stammering "y yes". Tine put his arms around his wife's waist and pulled him closer gently to himself and walk out of the restaurant.

Sarawat was silently sobbing thinking about what just happened. Tine bring his wife back to his car and opened the passenger seat and let his wife seat by keeping his legs out then he gave a bottle of water to drink and calmed. After that he softly ask his wife who was the guy. Sarawat told his hubby that the man name is Yuvi and he was his classmate during college time and he also informed that the boy used to bully him in college then when one day Mike and Sam find out when Yuvi try to drag him in an empty classroom they both beat him to death and then we did complaint about him and he transferred his college now "today when I saw him I got scared bun...." tears rolls down on his cheeks thinking about the days he suffered because of Yuvi. Tine hug his wife and rub his back soothingly he said to lighten his wife mood " don't cry baby.. you are not allowed to cry remember .... Or you want daddy to punish you hmmm". Sarawat lightly hit his hubby arms. But his mood got lighten and he finally smile at his hubby.

Tine ask his wife if he want to go home or still want to do shopping. Sarawat choose shopping. The Tine took his wife to the nearby Mall. When they reach Sarawat first went for food aisle because he already made his list what he needs to stock up so it was simple. Tine was just pushing the trolley behind his wife and his wife was almost grabbing each flavour of snacks to take home with him. Tine was busy watching his wife who's eyes twinkled and started shining after entering in snacks aisle but Tine also grab some healthy snacks and nutri bars to keep it handy. In between Sarawat try asking his hubby which flavor he should buy for chips, cookies and pasta different juices etc etc but each time Tine answer him take both or all the flavors he like. Not a single thing his hubby denied him to buy. He was also ready to buy the whole damn Mall for his wife if he ask him. Sarawat also picked up a bag of “fancy” noodles, and after that Tine saw his wife who is carrying two jars of Mango Pickle Tine didn't say anything he just raised his eyebrows and his wife just smile put the pickle jars in their trolley and turned around to shop next item in his list.

After buying snacks, fruits veggies and juices. Tine took his wife to clothing section both boys were strolling around Sarawat ask Tine to try some t shirt and sweat shirt and he also tried some yoga pants and elastic short for himself and Tine patiently tried everything his wife select for him and after spending more than an hour on appreal, Tine saw his wife sitting on a small couch because he got tired walking around and his legs start aching. Tine immediately made the payment and ask the staff to deliver everything to Teepakorn Mansion.

Tine brought his wife out and immediately took him to spa center. Sarawat never went to any spa before at first he was afraid but when his hubby ask him he will join him too Sarawat felt relief . Tine took him to do some foot massage for now and he informed beforehand that his wife is pregnant and accordingly the girl suggest them the couple package and Tine ask his wife to sit back and relax when they start.

Tine was sitting beside Sarawat he ask his wife just close your eyes and let the masseuse do the job. Sarawat just did what his hubby ask him and just after few minutes Sarawat moan unknowingly when the masseuse put pressure on his sensitive spot on his foot. Tine's eyes flutter open and he amusingly look at his wife who is still in a relaxing mode, his eyes closed, wet hot towel on his lap and the masseuse doing her job. When the boys finally finished their foot massage the masseuse left the boys alone to relax little bit more. Sarawat excitedly thanks his hubby for bringing him here because he completely enjoy the treatment because his legs feel so light and rediculously cuddly. Sarawat mouth spoke unknowingly " bun I will give you anything if you bring me here again". Tine without wasting any second he ask back his wife who is still feeling high "anything wifey?". Sarawat again hummed without thinking or giving any second thought "hmmm". Tine smirk and said " then how about Thankyou sex".

Sarawat : Thankyou sex?

Tine : yes wifey why never heard off any?

Sarawat : sorry no never heard about it

Tine: there's also sorry sex, if you want we can do both

Sarawat : 😑

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts and pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update ❤️❤️🙏🙏