2

Mature content ahead 🔥

Sarawat crashed his lips against his husband. The kiss was rough and messy. Sarawat pulled away once to murmured softly against his husband's lips which Tine didn't catch it but he had a fair idea that his wife just confessed "I love you ..so much bun" . Tine pulled them apart when he felt Sarawat is out of oxygen then his gaze drifted to his wife gold necklace chain with his initial dangling proudly and then down to his wife's erection. Tine control his urge just not to suck his wife off of although it was looking delicious and mouthwatering to Tine's eyes. Tine grabbed his body wash plopped some on his palm and keep it back from where it should be. He start rubbing over his wife's chest, pressing his palm and rubbing all over evenly on his wife. Moving the lathered soapy palms downward on his wife's stomach and burying his fingers in his V line and pubic area. Sarawat breath get heavier and his lusting eyes asking for more from his husband and not to stop just there.

But daddy didn't comply with his wife request because he will get plenty of time later on bed to touch where his wife wants. Tine ask his wife " turn around wifey". Sarawat turned around as he was asked by his husband. Tine rub his hand along his baby's spine and on to his lower back. Sarawat relaxed a bit as Tine's soapy full of bubble lathered hands start to massaging his wife's ass cheeks and while rubbing his wet slick fingers dipped in between his soft ass cheeks. Sarawat moan upon a touch in his ass crack and immediately turned around as Tine's fingers gently fondling his wife's balls with his slippery hand. Sarawat kissed his husband hard as his soapy body pressed and rubbed together on his husband broad hard chest and abs

Sarawat groaned as both husband and wife erection touched and ground together. Sarawat soapy hands roamed around Tine's wet body and he fondling his husbands arms and shoulders pulling him more close. Tines hard long cock was pressed against his and his husband's warm chest against Sarawat's chest. After few more minutes When Tine felt that both are cleaned enough Tine grabbed shower head and rinse both bodies quickly and grabbed towel and dry pat first on Sarawat's head and body and then to himself. Sarawat just wanted to bury his face against Tine's chest.

Tine picked up his naked wife in bridal style and bring out into his bedroom and shoved him slowly onto his decorated bed leaving Sarawat in half sitting and half lying position. Tine for a second got freeze admiring his squishy, soft, fantastic, clean hot, wife with his legs spread wide for his husband. It was absolutely worth the wait for Tine. He jumped beside Sarawat on bed and pulled his wife to straddle on himself he muttered huskily "c'mon wifey.... "

Sarawat let wet erection graze against each other and he grind his wetness against Tine's hard cock but he didn't it slip inside his hole. Tine made whining noises "ugh". Tine wrapped his arms around his wife's waist pulled him more closer rubbing their chest together his husband love the touch of his wife's soft but aroused pecks on himself. He started started nibbling his wife's ears for few minutes very slowly but he couldn't handle more he growled and pulled apart to see his baby sleeping on him.

Tine was beyond shock watching his baby and his fucking wife sleep on him, leaving him all hard and in pain. Tine don't know weather he should laugh or cry over his wedding night. He gently hold Sarawat in his arms and he slid down so that his wife can sleep on his chest. And then he pulled his duvet on himself as to keep him and his baby warm because both were completely naked. Tine himself didn't think much because he was also tired and exhausted but definitely took mental note to pay back tem times to author for spoiling their first night that too leaving him all hard and erect.

Morning came both husband and wife were soundly sleeping. Sarawat heard first the knocking sound from the door. He groggily opened his eyes and saw he was sleeping all naked on his husband's chest. His husband is in deep slumber like a dead meat, he suddenly remembered that he slept over his husband and suddenly felt Tine's erection still poking him down on his pubic v line. He immediately got up without much movement. And grab tshirts and sweat pants from Tine's closet. He cover Tine properly from their duvet and open his door.

It was Simran who came to wake him up because it's his first morning as Tine's wife so he had to perform morning prayer and cook something sweet to offer god and ask for blessing. And then he has to go back to Guntithanon's house to stay the day and came back in evening. It is also a ritual when on second day husband drop his wife to his parents house and then pick him up in evening.

So Sarawat got up Simran peep inside and saw Tine is sleeping she slowly ask Sarawat to come down it's already 8 AM everyone is waiting to perform his morning system. Sarawat smile and nods his head and send Simran back. Sarawat immediately grab his clothes which he will wear for the day and went to take shower and get ready. After shower when he came out he saw Tine is still sleeping he thought his husband must be really tired with all function and wedding so he let him sleep some more.

Sarawat got ready and before leaving his bedroom he came near his husband and gently kissed his husband on his head, smile and softly said "good morning hubby". Sarawat very slowly closed the door behind him without the knowledge that Simran and Arya with all Readers watching him stealing morning kiss from his husband. Sarawat immediately freeze watching the shameless people outside his bedroom door. Sarawat got embarrassed and watching Sarawat cute sulking face everyone giggle on their cute muffin and then Simran and Arya drag him down to their kitchen to prepare offering. Maya ask him whatever he like he can make it but it should be something sweet. And as per indian traditions we offered sweet rice pudding. Which took perfectly 30 minutes once Sarawat finish cooking.

Once Sarawat finish cooking he switched off his gas stove and suddenly felt someone's hand on his waist. Instantly his body felt goosebumps but he composed knowing who is the owner of this long arms around his waist. Tine softly mumbled in his wife's ear " good morning wifey" and kiss his wife's soft cheeks. Sarawat greet back his husband "good morning" with a sweet smile. Tine asked his wife " did you sleep well last night" And suddenly Sarawat realize he sleep on his horny husband. Sarawat couldn't answer Tine he was just waiting to get some response from his wife. Sarawat gulped and started fidigiting with kitchen towel which was kept in front of him on the counter. When Tine realize that he is not going to get any answers from his wife he whispered into Sarawat's neck " wifey get ready for tonight punishment"

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts and don't forget to comment and hit that star below for next update ❤️❤️ Thankyou so much ❤️❤️🙏❤️

Did I spoil their first night, sorry not sorry don't worry I will planned something very hot and very soon so sabar ka phal meetha hota hai. Have patience my dear☺️☺️☺️😁🙈😐

Tine : patience do you even know how long I was waiting for this night where's that SHAMELESS

Sarawat : no I don't know

Readers : nahh no idea

Tine: I know you both know just not telling me, no probs I will find out soon

Me : 🚀 going for vacation somewhere far from Tine